Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

$35,000 well spent

lol

Well it was for entertainment. My entertainment budget might be alot different from yours or other peoples. It's all relative right? Also there's quite a few people in this game that have spent way more than that. But yes the hacking, lack of customer service, being ripped off on gold bonuses owed etc plus just a general loss of interest or enjoyment is what put a stop to my spending or playing of the game. Thanks for all of the comments, appreciate all of you.
    WD- Greenland : Rank 24th
    Team MilSpec - 48 Slots
    I am the Faction Leader - Callsign - Diesel

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Ground Defense Forces Bonus
    30% Infantry Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

Apply: 347-861-124

If you apply PM me here with your Level & Stats, thanks!

This is funny, $35,000.

You could have bought this

http://www.blastr.com/2010/06/for_35...an_buy_a_s.php

For those who are curious in the spirit of transparency

My Stats
    Almost all gold & indestructible
    Level 168
    Alliance attack 1,154,176
    Alliance Defense 1,485,501
    IPH 1,663,322
    Fights won 45,898
    Fights Lost 5301
    Valor in the bank: 845k

And for those who want to see where the rest of the money goes in games like this

Another war
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Milspec1; 07-07-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    Team MilSpec - 48 Slots

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

How do you know I don't already have one?

Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    This is funny, $35,000.

You could have bought this

http://www.blastr.com/2010/06/for_35...an_buy_a_s.php

Team MilSpec - 48 Slots

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

Quote Originally Posted by Milspec1 View Post
    Or a better one......

Good luck Diesel, you won't know this name but you know me😃

Cool pro hit me up and say hi, thanks
    Team MilSpec - 48 Slots

30% Building Defense
    30% Air Defense Bonus
    30% Sea Defense
    25% Health Regen
    25% Casualty Reduction
    25% Infantry Attack
    20% Money Building Boost
    20% Ground Attack
    20% Air Attack
    10% Sea Attack

Dear friends and comrades

It was a good run. But I have burned out. After a long hiatus from the game to decompress and get away from the drama and gree garbage I've decided I did not miss the game at all. I've spent massive time and money (more than 35k) by choice on this form of entertainment for me. It no longer is fun nor entertaining. I worked hard to build up an amazing group of people and Milspec.. but being inactive I suggested that many go play elsewhere in the meantime, and I hope they've landed on some awesome teams.

Remember that this is entertainment, the time and money spent is no different from what you'd spend on a vacation or Vegas. That being said there's always a little remorse walking away from something you have invested so much money and heart into. But I'm done.

Hope the game gets better for all of you, and customer service improves. It's a fun game and can def pass the time, but it's also a business and needs to be run like one. Thank you to the people who were good friends, amazing team mates, and supportive and drama free.

Good luck and have fun! May consider the right person to take over Milspec, I'll probably sell my Android device as well.

-Diesel

Good luck to you brother... I wish you the best of luck!
    413 983 651

you would have took a piece of paper wrote Milspec on it and then went to the garage and took a picture of the bike with the paper on it and then posted it. So in other words you don't have one.

Enjoy the time away.

I hate the congrats on winning the game messages. You seem a nice guy Diesel so congrats only spending 35k and not changing your mind after 70k or 100k. If people think you've won the game by leaving why on earth are they still on here posting? Leave yourselves, be winners and let the rest of us who still enjoy the game have a more positive experience. It's the nay Sayers who are starting to ruin this (with some help from GREE obv).

Good luck Diesel in RL, don't look back.

Everyone else lets have some fun shall we? For me winning the game is getting to the next benchmark in stats. Having fun with my faction teammates. Winning the odd event here and there. Getting 5 or 6 symbols on a scratchcard. Getting wrathful vengeance on a raider. Attacking someone with low stats and getting a 300k present. Rearranging my base to fit in some new LE buildings and making it look cool. Looking at unit stats to work out the best way to spend my valor stash. Coming on here to chat with like minded people. My last point is becoming harder and harder to do.
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

No regrets

Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    I hate the congrats on winning the game messages. You seem a nice guy Diesel so congrats only spending 35k and not changing your mind after 70k or 100k. If people think you've won the game by leaving why on earth are they still on here posting? Leave yourselves, be winners and let the rest of us who still enjoy the game have a more positive experience. It's the nay Sayers who are starting to ruin this (with some help from GREE obv).

Good luck Diesel in RL, don't look back.

Everyone else lets have some fun shall we? For me winning the game is getting to the next benchmark in stats. Having fun with my faction teammates. Winning the odd event here and there. Getting 5 or 6 symbols on a scratchcard. Getting wrathful vengeance on a raider. Attacking someone with low stats and getting a 300k present. Rearranging my base to fit in some new LE buildings and making it look cool. Looking at unit stats to work out the best way to spend my valor stash. Coming on here to chat with like minded people. My last point is becoming harder and harder to do.
    None of the latter is inconsistent with congratulating someone who left on walking out of the game on their own terms. As best I could tell, Diesel showed no regret, talked about how he enjoyed the game on its own merits, and compared the $35,000 he spent on it favorably to a vacation in Vegas.

The "you won the game" comments are simply a reflection of the fact that there is no finish line to the game. Like you, I enjoy hitting stat benchmarks, having fun with my faction mates, etc (and scraping it all "for free"). But the game will only ever be "won" when I quit. I'm enjoying it for now, and am all the happier having decided to be selective in what I compete in.

Some day, we will all be like Diesel... although I suppose there will be some regime deadenders who will keep tapping at the screen until GREE pulls the plug.

BC

Good choice buddy! Sometimes its hard to stop the addiction but you overcome it & made a good decision in your life. MW has too much recycle units now. They use an old unit & change the name, stats, & add a bonus to it. And use it to Auction event & let people pay thousands & thousands just to obtain & win it.

I'll be behind you someday. Sooner or Later i will be a free player & no more purchasing gold. And that will be my upcoming New Year resolution...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Congrats Milspec. You beat the game! Have a good one.

Later Diesel. Best wishes to you. If you come back, I may try to recruit you for ACE again!

Bummer another quality guy leaving.Diesel you have always played with class and integrity. Best of luck to you and go take a trip around the world or something with the money you are saving.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES