Top 33 in red light looking for strong active members.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 33 in red light looking for strong active members.

Consistent Contributor GODZ WRAITH's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up Top 33 in red light looking for strong active members.

All we ask is that you get over 100k ip! Must have decent stats for your level. Must be active. We have all bonuses just require brick donations. Join us for our journey to the top! Send me a pm with your stats and how much ip you will earn this next war.

Cheers.
    Last edited by GODZ WRAITH; 07-04-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ranking 33 Grim Reapers recruiting now

Grim reapers is currently recruiting.
    Ranked 33 Grim Reapers is recruiting.... serious inquires only.
    gold users welcome - 100 k battle IP standard.
    Good stats and daily brick donations.
    No drama

Apply - 345-149-611

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Bump!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Bumpppppppppppp

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bummmmmp. !!

Post Count
    Have a few nice players, (if they haven't been booted?) but I don't recommend this syndicate.
    Take your gold and go elsewhere.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No one has been booted. Stop lying. One thing I hate is liars. You have something you want to prove, then say who you are and what your issue is. Maybe you are one of the cowards who left the group because you have a hardon for top ten ,even though you are not worthy of it. Or maybe another punk who runs away instead of trying to make their team better. Or just maybe some one who was out for a free ride and that ride ended. Either way I doubt you admit it, doubt you have the balls to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotten View Post
    Have a few nice players, (if they haven't been booted?) but I don't recommend this syndicate.
    Take your gold and go elsewhere.

Lurker
    Post Count

open spot

is there still a spot open? i am the type of player you want. solid stats last battle scored 20k+ brawl
    points. i am always robbing people. i donate lots of cash. i have over 90 bricks now ready to donate to
    the right syndicate.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We have open slots for active players who can score 50k ip. Pm me if interested.

Banned
    Post Count
    bump to the top, pm Angel with enquiries.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel6ix6ix6 View Post
    No one has been booted. Stop lying. One thing I hate is liars.
    You must hate yourself then since you are lying right now.

This is a extremely messy syndicate, people get promoted and demoted to officers all the time for no clear reason.

People who helped take this syndicate to the top get booted to make space for "gold spenders" who promise they will score big but never done and have to be replaced after 1 war. People who have donated millions of gold to unlock bonuses or thousands of bricks to boost defenses. Active members scoring 25-50 k points per war. That counts for nothing.

You then have a complete noob as syndicate leader, he asks that people scout and power attack wall and DL, actions that give less or no points and they get no credit for that when you later only look at the points made. So its full of several people who never scout, hit wall or even know what a power attack is.
    Just sit around and wait for a juicy target to come up to maximize their own points, not the teams.

The syndicate leader then sleeps for the last 10 hours of the war and come back and post screen shots how members performed with 10 hours left of the war and then post that as a fight result, and then start replacing people based on that. So the big gold spending done towards end of war is not counted.
    So spend your gold early is a tip.

Loyal members have not got a chance to improve either, they just get booted.
    No explanation, one day you just log in and realize you're not in a syndicate.

Angel6ix6ix6, if no one gets booted, why are you always in such a need of new recruits?
    And why do you keep bumping this thread that often?

If this was a nice guild people would stay.
    Cause there are better & much friendlier syndicates out there then this one.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow Kotten you sound so bitter. He sleeps the last 8 hours because he's from AUSTRALIA!! Sorry if you got kicked,because you scored the lowest. Screenshots were taken, 30minutes before war ended. I took them the last 2min. Regardless, we were 3.2million IP away from top 25, your extra 5,000 IP was gonna change anything. You left to make room for people that can score more than 20,000 IP I suggest you look for a top 250 that won't expect much from you . Plus are leader will take down walls and scout on his own . Good day!

Banned
    Post Count
    People who have donated millions of gold to unlock bonuses or thousands of bricks to boost defenses. Active members scoring 25-50 k points per war. That counts for nothing.
    You consider 25k in points to be an active member for a syndicate that ranked 33rd? That's the reason you got booted right there and since when has anyone ever donated millions of gold? It sounds to me that you are the "noob".

The syndicate leader then sleeps for the last 10 hours of the war and come back and post screen shots how members performed with 10 hours left of the war and then post that as a fight result, and then start replacing people based on that. So the big gold spending done towards end of war is not counted.
    So spend your gold early is a tip.
    Correction: The syndicate leader slept for the last 5-6 hours of the war as he is not in America. Except for one occasion there has always been an officer from America to take screenshots in the final minutes of the war.

If you are who I think you are then you got booted for leeching off other members, falsely claiming to use gold and you could never find your own targets because your stats were not good for your level and now you are butthurt because you will be lucky to find a top 250 syndicate that will take you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thought Kotten was talking about since I took over. Ok so you are someone who got booted for poor performance and lying. Bet you won't give your name while in the syndicate will you? Naw didn't think so. Your scores was pathetically low and you didn't have enough integrity to remove yourself!
    That's the past Kotten, let it go. I'm sure you are in an great syndicate now. I wish you luck and great success.

Meanwhile The Grim Reapers are under new management and we are recruiting. We have a great solid crew now and looking for more who are interested in joining a very lively group. Leave the drama at the door. As the leader now, that's something thats not happening. We have teammates who want to be here, who are chatting with each other, having fun and most importantly moving forward. We are making group decision and communicating constantly. All input is welcomed and all voices and opinions heard and considered.

If you are interested in being apart of The (New) Grim Reapers, then pm me and let's talk. You know one of my officers, pm them and talk to them.
    Kotten you are welcomed to pm me also.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I can say this is a completely different syndicate under this new management, A lot more stable and friendly. The officers and leader actually communicate with everybody.