Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Thread: The 100 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yyace View Post
    precisely! thank you. I hope something changes or else I will never get a gold or even a silver metal lol (without spending gems)
    Ay, i gave up on silvers+ Long after i noticed that the ones who did get those used gems for arena energy..Even with the best armour knocking out everyone, you won't cut #1 if you don't drop the gems unfortunately...Soo till then im fine with ribbons lmao.
    Kinda funny too cuz i stood away from the arena for months until i was somewhat strong, and for what eh?
    Level 100+ Guild "GodSpeed" Join if you meet requirements, can contribute to the strongest guild :] :] :]

This is what I want for the new update.

Hi 100+ players.
    I am a newbie and just hit lvl100 for past few days(currently played for 1 month ago). So, I think this threads is appropriated for me to post(lvl100 and cannot post a new topic). Let's start of my idea and hope you guys interest with mine. Because, after I play for about one month, I saw alot of SAME element armor which have a constant atk/def and the players with lvl100+. I mean, the game just only have one strategy to manage the battle after lvl100 like "best armor+advantage element against+ chance to miss". So, I have the new idea for adding some skills specifically in each armor. For example,

20% to hit double damaged
    increased 50% damaged for allies 3 times after using special attack
    reduces 50% attack from boss for 3 turns
    Hide earth element(causing it can attack 1.5times to air but didnot take 1.5time from darkness)
    etc... ^ ^

note that : the high stats armors might not have a very good skill except for some legendary armor, and surely for the lower stat armor will be valueable if they have a good skill.

Lastly, I hope the game better and all of you enjoy more fun in this game, ONLY now I am addicted.

Thanks

IGN: jose
    Code: XBC-GHQ-NPD

now on lvl 43 bosses and want friends with nemesis to breakthrough my first 60

IGN Juice, level 100. anyone feel free to shoot me a PM for an add or just send a request xD

XBB-ZCP-MCV
    Last edited by Juicebox; 06-20-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'm level 149 with several maxed armours.
    I'm not up with the abbreviations and lingo, but will read more posts and try to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozelda View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I'm level 149 with several maxed armours.
    I'm not up with the abbreviations and lingo, but will read more posts and try to figure it out.
    I wrote a thread for beginners called "FAQ Breakdown" with alot of the abbreviations listed and what they stand for along with a brief explanation for most of them. Although you're not the beginner I targeted, the abbreviations will quickly help you to understand exactly what we mean when we refer to things such as EP.

You can find it by clicking here.
    600RR
    Rainbow Room
    Level 100+

XBB-ZWY-WBN - Please PM prior to adding me or I will not accept you.

Woop!!! Finally after 10 weeks of on/off grinding, i hit Lv100! Big Thanks to the following people for accepting my friend request when i was still a newbie, and Tanking/providing back up during my grinding sessions!:

Vezna [Centurions Academy]
    Shinobee L115 [Barnestormers]
    Foul Recreant [Mighty Warriors]
    bwar [All Legends]
    leuan [lvl 80 Plus]
    Muhd [Firestarters]
    Griffith [Knight Team Six]
    necros daemonson [All Legends]
    Dark Blader [Darkstorm]
    Joshua [All Legends]
    Keladramak [Justice League]
    Zenith [Rangers17]
    600RR [The Rainbow Room] - you're a beast!!!
    Alucard [King of Knights]
    Flo [Lvl 80 Plus]
    One Take Drake [The Bigs]
    Lloyd [Crimson Warriors]

And special mention to the following, without you i won't be hitting Lvl100 anytime sooner:
    Swamp Kraken
    Cerberus
    Gorgon

Quite an extensive list, but since this is my first forums post (after trolling around for more than a month), i've decided to at least make my debut a proper one!!

Cheers!!!
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Just hit level 100

Acharon xbb rmm xrw

I have one active quest - More Like a Dork Prince. This is the one where you craft the Dark Prince's Armor, but as I already have Pyromancer's + on the go which is better, it's not exactly a priority.

Are there any more storyline quests (i.e. not Tournament Quests) to do after this one, or am I at the end of the road?

IGN superchicken13
    Level 102
    Xbb-pzq-cwx

Tip: don't hit 100! Stay in the 90's as long as you can so you can get bonus points for defeating people above your level in the arena.

Almost 100!!!
    IGN: Vinze
    Level: 111
    Guild: Crimson Warriors
    Code: XBB-RRM-NMN

Are there any more storyline quests (i.e. not Tournament Quests) to do after this one, or am I at the end of the road?
    At the moment, its the end. There's always the hope of more lands and quests later, but for now, level 100 and Dork Prince is the end. Even leveling up after100 only provides minor benefits, 1,000 gold, a gold key, a gem.

I only get 1k.... Not gem or key, 112 113 114, i think this game hates me... ):

got a gem at 102, haven't leveled since

Leveled from 156 to 157 then 157 to 158 in the last 2 days, only got 1000 gold each time.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Cya All =) I'm new in the community .

Level 100+ Name of the profile : Alex My code : XBB-RQW-WNY

Usually focus on dungeon and Boss , Try once a week to get nemesis and need friends with nemesis armor too. Expecially this 2 days. Thx all
    Knights & Dragons : Level 100+

Looking for Nemesis Wearer on Weekly boss Event . I always try to get nemesis.

My profile : XBB - RQW - WNY Ign : Alex

My LINE ID : Alex.kd

welcome

just a friendly pointer that "cya" is only a goodbye, not a hello, like "see you later" or "cya later", some greetings don't translate literally from one language to the next. I hope this didn't sound rude, I study languages and I find them interesting