Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Forumites

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.

Forumites

Hello forumites, some of yous may know me from the VFF franchise in modern war. I started a We The People, willing to drop and change name altogether. I'm looking for active communicative forumites to form a WORLD 11 faction based on forumites like the VFF. I didnt post this in recruitment thread because the forumites I'm reaching out to mainly look in the general section.

Musts: 1: be an active forum member, have a palringo or groupme account or willing to create one.

2: no money spending required. Share insights,tips with fellow members, and keep within faction.

3: NO hackers. And just try and enjoy yourself. Don't overload yourself in this gameplay like we do in modern war.

Send me a pm
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

I would love to join but got My main in world 4..

Isn't that annoying. With soo many different worlds, and being new creating our first base,we didnt know about this world stuff so it makes us all disconnected. Gree should find a way for one to transfer their base/s into a different world. Perhaps by gold or taking the spots of abandoned accounts

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

or maybe move your base to the alliance leader's world once you join one. Noob question, but how do you know what world you are in?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

May I borrow this tread and ask how many of you are in world 4 Willing to start an alliance?

@web, profile, settings and you can se your current world and change if you want, you can join all or just focus on one of them

My main is also in world 4. Is it possible to switch back and forth to both worlds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

You can switch from one world to another but it doesn't transfer your gameplay. You have to start a new setup for each world. If you leave your world for another, you won't lost what you created in that world but if you do use it, you will lose it.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    I'm in world 11. Just started playing this game today. Joined dark101. 28 members and 43k attack points. i have no idea what that means...

how does We The People compare? You want me to join your team SP?

Only been playing for about 12 hrs but i think i like this game..

I like the game so far too. We the people is of no comparison to them.lol. At the moment is disorganized. Ill probably end up dropping it once immunity falls and I see how important being in an alliance is. But the benefit of if we are able to form another forum based faction with high communication. It can really benefit with reinforcing each others bases and attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmizz View Post
    May I borrow this tread and ask how many of you are in world 4 Willing to start an alliance?
    I would be keen to start a forum alliance for world 4.
    Active world 4 fighter

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    I like the game so far too. We the people is of no comparison to them.lol. At the moment is disorganized. Ill probably end up dropping it once immunity falls and I see how important being in an alliance is. But the benefit of if we are able to form another forum based faction with high communication. It can really benefit with reinforcing each others bases and attacks.
    I joined dark101 this morning about 8 hrs ago and I was the 4th member. about 30 minutes later we had 20ish members. now we have 29. i think the leader was spamming world chat all day.. he accepts everyone, and makes them officers.

i'm not sure what advantage being in an alliance is... i hear people can transfer units and resources to you, but is anyone actually going to do that? and i've only managed to locate one of my alliance members on the map and hes pretty far away. would be cool to be close. i'm on the south eastern edge of the world. how about you?

I'm south east. The benefit would only work with communication like in modern war. A group forum with everyone's coordinates and daily army makeup to determine who would need reinforcements. I haven't figured out how to send resources yet but I've sent units. Plus an offsite chat like palringo or groupme so people can get reinforcements quickly upoin request if need be. I know what I want and what needs to be done to achieve it but I don't think I have the time to lead one.

First off, if you ever come over to World 8, I'm in. As an aside, maybe the same concept but across multiple worlds like you guys had VFF Alpha, Bravo, etc.

Yes, you can send units to reinforce Alliance members, so it is very helpful to have someone in your alliance in your neck of the woods. My nearest ally is an hours march away. If the call goes out early enough, I can support him, and vice versa. Would still like to have someone closer though. But even before my immunity is done, I plan on having some troops already en-route as I have a big nasty right next door and I know he's just waiting to pounce on me.

I am in world 9, so far nobody I know is there. Pity I would have liked to be in the same as Self and Manbeast.
    MW Name: Ducati - 595 858 513
    CC Name: Ducati - 831 603 618