War Effort VII -
    War Effort VIII - Winter barbarian 430/330
    War Effort IX - Winter Sage - 500/380
    War Effort X - Winter Giant - 540/470
    War Effort XI - Winter Clan Leader - 550/600
    War Effort XII - Winter Paladin - 570/530
    Kingdom Age

Level >100 IPH: >21K

All forum members are welcome! Requests by pm!

//E

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    I take it that there is no rush to complete this as it just appears to be a normal quest chain?
    Do not eat, do not sleep, limit fluid intake and toilet breaks. Resign from your job and forsake your family. Don't stop tapping.

Do it for your guild and GREE! LOL
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Banned
    Post Count
    So far in Knights & Dragons, the guild quests don't seem to end. & my guild is the highest. Is there a level req on these? My 52 alt can't see. Maybe I haven't updated.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    Do not eat, do not sleep, limit fluid intake and toilet breaks. Resign from your job and forsake your family. Don't stop tapping.

Do it for your guild and GREE! LOL
    hmm, at work now and my mobile network is awfull! can't connect and I feel like crying! haha

1 month left on contract 1 month left on contract 1 month left on contract 1 month left on contract ........

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Banned
    Post Count
    Add these Polaris79 or EiZ;

War Effort XIII - Winter Campaign Captain - 720/740
    War Effort XIV - Winter Goddess- 680/950
    War Effort XV - Winter War Angel- 1000/1000
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 06-27-2013 at 02:38 AM.

Post Count
    Launched a sheet for gathering info: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...sheet-launched

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All info gathered added to first post, ty all
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    given all events and quests, both guild and lte operate off the same energy bar, how are non gem players or low gem players supposed to keep up? It doesn't look like they have a chance. I fully expect to see guild quests and war lte's running at the same time, and we only have so much energy to play with. I assume we will have to choose wht to use our energy on.
    The best way I can think of balancing it out for all players both gem and non gem is to increase the refresh rate of energy.
    I am not saying double the refresh rate or anything insane like that, but maybe a 25% increase?
    Gem players will still use gems to power through both guild and lte's, and non gem players will be able to help out there guilds as well as work on the lte's without feeling like they should be doing more but can't.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    given all events and quests, both guild and lte operate off the same energy bar, how are non gem players or low gem players supposed to keep up? It doesn't look like they have a chance. I fully expect to see guild quests and war lte's running at the same time, and we only have so much energy to play with. I assume we will have to choose wht to use our energy on.
    The best way I can think of balancing it out for all players both gem and non gem is to increase the refresh rate of energy.
    I am not saying double the refresh rate or anything insane like that, but maybe a 25% increase?
    Gem players will still use gems to power through both guild and lte's, and non gem players will be able to help out there guilds as well as work on the lte's without feeling like they should be doing more but can't.
    these guild quests have no timer, so i guess you can take your time with them if you feel the need to lol.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    these guild quests have no timer, so i guess you can take your time with them if you feel the need to lol.
    That would be one way too look at it.
    Hears another.
    Guild leaders track the participation,with cp points during wars, donations,and now guild points. Participation is a big part of most guilds. Don't participate enough and your out.
    So there is pressure to do as much as one can, but one can only do so much and will it be enough? or are we gonna see more guilds restructure to eliminate there low gem players and non gem players now they might be holding back progression? So they can continue to compete in guild wars. If so what are these players gonna do, form guilds of there own, and end up with class like structure, non gem player guilds ver non gem player guilds, and low ver low,med ver med, ect. in the end your bank account is the one what defines how much fun you have, or where you finish in guild wars.
    Some might say I am conspiracy theorist, but we already see this restructuring after every war, as guilds say"cleaning out the dead weight" will it increase now?
    Last edited by Valid or; 06-27-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Spelling correction
    Daily player

Post Count
    Why does Gree continue to spend development resources on Loot items? These mobs drop loot items, are they ripping the code from another game that uses loot?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hears another.
    If so what are these players gonna do, form guilds of there own, and end up with class like structure, non gem player guilds ver non gem player guilds, and low ver low,med ver med, ect. in the end your bank account is the one what defines how much fun you have, or where you finish in guild wars.
    How on earth can you imagine that this hasn't already happened?
    (Except for the fun part - how much fun you have is determined by your own personal outlook, and nothing else.)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does the quest chain end at XV?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    All quests have an end.
    And this one is no exception.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hears another.
    Guild leaders track the participation,with cp points during wars, donations,and now guild points. Participation is a big part of most guilds. Don't participate enough and your out.
    So there is pressure to do as much as one can, but one can only do so much and will it be enough? or are we gonna see more guilds restructure to eliminate there low gem players and non gem players now they might be holding back progression? So they can continue to compete in guild wars. If so what are these players gonna do, form guilds of there own, and end up with class like structure, non gem player guilds ver non gem player guilds, and low ver low,med ver med, ect. in the end your bank account is the one what defines how much fun you have, or where you finish in guild wars.
    Some might say I am conspiracy theorist, but we already see this restructuring after every war, as guilds say"cleaning out the dead weight" will it increase now?
    Although I see where you are going with this, I think it depends on the group, its goals, and the leader. Whenever the war is going as a leader I post reminders on walls and try to find out why someone is inactive, or already know because most of the members are in Groupme and send me a PM to let me know. Our drive is to have fun and do better each war, and with that goal we set goals for members to reach be it points or donations. Once somebody is on notice and has not responded, I will let them go, but wish them the best in the game and try not to be a jerk.

Rather than having a class structure, what happens is the more serious players rise in rank and those top guilds foster a place for members with similar goals. The players who are not active in wars, not donating or helping, and maybe only playing once in a while are forming guilds or just joining the next group where they do the same until they decide to move up and start the cycle over. Gemming from my standpoint helps the group, and helps me reach my points goals, and has a place in all of the top teams.

This new content is just giving more stuff for us to do, and there will be groups who put pressure for you to keep grinding on this content. Others will allow members to opt out of the group stuff because of xp, while the ones who are overachievers rev up the killing machine knowing that everyone is active during wartime. It still goes back to what your guild goals are and less about conspiracy(which I am a fan of at times).