Players moaning about being raided - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Players moaning about being raided

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's really quite simple. If you dont want to be raided, make sure there's nothing to get. If I leave money on the pavement, walk away and return later and it's gone, it's my fault. When someone raids me often, I usually compliment them on being smart.

Now the other way around is soooo much fun. I had one girl even go racist on me after goading and raiding her for a couple of weeks. She'd write really offensive stuff with a lot of spelling errors. Like shooting a fish in a barrel. That was the biggest fun I had playing this game: seeing people making utter fools of themselves.
    Last edited by whitefire; 06-26-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ^^ very well put

The fact that they moan and make fools of themselves just makes people raid them all the more..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hit a guy one time doing PvP, looking for concrete (no money lost). He posted a tirade of profanity on my wall. So I went back again, and again, and again, etc... When he stopped repairing his money buildings, I just sacked everything on his base. When he stopped repairing his defenses, I just made sure to attack him directly a few times a day. He continued to post profanity on my wall and threatening me that all his Faction Members were coming for me. Yawn... Like everyone is at the same level. After a few weeks, I finally responded to him and simply said "I was just looking for concrete. You decided to make this personal and post profanity on my wall. You are now my new favorite hobby." It was amazing how many apologetic posts I received. To be honest, I was starting to get bored with it. For being a Level 100+, his IPH was amazingly low. It was more effort than it was worth, but, I can't stand the people that post profanity on your wall when it's just a game. I get raided all the time... it's part of the game.

Post Count
    i agree! as if all of them have never been in that situation once. most of us have experienced that especially when we were just starting the game.

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
    Here we are talking about moaners....lol...now all of u guys from here tell me u never asked nobody to stop hitting your base? In the long/ short period u played ...never happened?
    I'm urbz ...and yes It did happen to me ....I do not curse at the person rather ask him if he can ease on me a lil...
    Now that's moaning ? If yes than ...I'm one of them....
    This is how I'm playing.....if somebody ask me nice to stop raiding ...I will...
    Now u all tell me u guys never had in your game life a story like that?
    Don't have to: I haven't lost an attack / raid in weeks. Then again, I'm a LLP (camper) with decent stats and IPH, so I don't have to hunt for cash or XP; they come to me.

P.S. If anyone comes across an avatar named "The Fonz" in MW, that's not me; I go by a different name.
    Last edited by The Fonz; 06-26-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Post Count
    Lmao! I love it! Great to know there are others like me out there. The thrill of the hunt is what keeps me in this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have had pretty good luck with players not complaining much. I did have one person recently though that freaked out during one of the recent PVP events. He was giving me something great like 740 BP per hit, so I was cleaning his base out. He didn't have any big money buildings available to raid but I raided all of his defensive buildings and maybe a few minor money buildings. I didn't reply to his first message at all, and then he just started spamming the crap out of my wall by sending a ton of messages with one word per message. I finally replied to him just to get him to shut up and he did. A couple days ago (no PVP event going) and I come across his base and he has a Curraugh Engineering building ready to collect, so I raided it. I didn't even realize it was the same person at all till he messaged me about it. I was going to be nice and send him my allie code, but then I decided to tell him to piss off and if he didn't want to get raided then he should collect his money buildings.

Oh and I almost forgot, I told another faction member around my level about him, too. So this guy got a visit from a 1million plus Attack person. He turned around and started spamming my faction member's wall too. I should go back and ask the idiot if he enjoyed the visit from my "big brother".

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, why people complain/moan/spam is unreal - if they can't take the heat.

I have an ok level MW account and hardly ever see any red but if I do, then it's part of the game

I have quite a strong CC account on level 94 (compared to the average gold player!) with 102k def and very seldom see red here either, except yesterday, I got robbed by a 70k attack player (bit confused over how that worked out) but anyhow, did very politely mention I will be back to collect the stolen funds as he had some nice buildings to rob from

It gets boring if nobody beats you.

I have noticed and spoken with a few top 25 CC syndicate members and now camping due to their advice, the top players never rob me! There is a reason for that.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is a great thread. I seldom pay attention to names unless it is a special person. I opened up my second account one day and there were 2 messages on my wall like this, this is one of them, "fxcukccffukuccxukccxccuin fcukccxhimfcukccxfcxcumuycxxffu." He was flying a german flag, but thats not german. i get a lot of people crying about getting raided, but this ones the best. i look for him now. I now have several posts on my wall from him. If u leave money on a building or u are over vault, I'm going to take it. I don't get mad at anyone that raids me, I get mad at myself for not collecting on time
    Last edited by rar; 06-26-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steg View Post
    Ok, so I carry out quite a few raids per day, name of the game I reckon, go raid, make money, donate to faction.

Sometimes the same person appears on the list, so they get raided again.

One player decided to have a moan on my wall about it - proceeded to say he will have revenge, comes in and raids my 2 low earning buildings - armory and supply depot (I fail to see the logic of how that is revenge!)

In taking his "revenge" he has granted me a free pass to his base, so I raided him again..

In short he wished me dead, among other rants of abuse, I now raid him at every opportunity just to annoy him

Who has all raided the same person just for the pure amusement of it? knowing they are fuming lol.

Others had posted on his wall too, so its not just me he moans at.

I thought the fact the game is called modern "war" would give an indication other players might attack him!
    HAHA classic i have a guy like that to that cries..he says i needed that money for upgrades blah blah well then he should collect and vault it..but now i jsut raid stuff on him for the pure amusement of it like supply dept and all bc i know it makes him whine..it all started when i got his lvl 2 AC and he tried to attack me back and lost and been on my news feed so i got speed dial on him..i hate it when he drops off news feed then i have to search and find him and hes so dumb he tries to attck or raid me back but cannont win then i got another 5 or 6 days of carrying on wit speeddial to him

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    HAHA classic i have a guy like that to that cries..he says i needed that money for upgrades blah blah well then he should collect and vault it..but now i jsut raid stuff on him for the pure amusement of it like supply dept and all bc i know it makes him whine..it all started when i got his lvl 2 AC and he tried to attack me back and lost and been on my news feed so i got speed dial on him..i hate it when he drops off news feed then i have to search and find him and hes so dumb he tries to attck or raid me back but cannont win then i got another 5 or 6 days of carrying on wit speeddial to him
    Haha, know what you mean about the news feed....

I had one player take quite a bit off me. Left it for about a week or so but I had since spent £160 with Gree, I got him back!

He was a bit confused to say the least - but we made friends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rar View Post
    This is a great thread. I seldom pay attention to names unless it is a special person. I opened up my second account one day and there were 2 messages on my wall like this, this is one of them, "fxcukccffukuccxukccxccuin fcukccxhimfcukccxfcxcumuycxxffu." He was flying a german flag, but thats not german. i get a lot of people crying about getting raided, but this ones the best. i look for him now. I now have several posts on my wall from him. If u leave money on a building or u are over vault, I'm going to take it. I don't get mad at anyone that raids me, I get mad at myself for not collecting on time
    Yeah, one guy done that to me...

He beat me the first time around when I was about level 50 but I had not joined a faction - found a really good one - got him back and he couldn't do anything about it.

So, long story short.... He basically posted the entire alphabet over and over again on my wall and I lost all comments...

I asked him to stop otherwise I would be back - he stopped

Post Count
    I normally don't attack people at all, or complain when people get me, but I did in one instance in CC.

It's a semi-common theme when you realize that the game has passed you by financially, there are people playing only one game instead of multiple ones from a time investment standpoint, etc, where you just drop mob members to get out of the shark tank and plunk around building your economy at lower mob levels, as that is the only war a free player can eventually succeed at someting.

Well, there is a common theme amongst the low mob member folks, and it is usually is that they want to be left alone, and they will also leave you alone. Kind of the same protocal that the high stat low level campers have, they usually don't mess with each other outr of professional courtesy.

Of course, there is one in every crowd. I have a personal stalker that would hit me hourly if I don't collect, and having a fairly full life away from my phone, he gets my nightclubs from time to time. After a couple months of this, I suggested to him that it was in somewhat poor form to drop mob levels because you want to fight and are too weak to play with the big boys. Well, regardless, it did not go over very well and now I am a whiner and a crybaby and blah blah blah.....LOL!

Realistically, this guy is spending money on the game and his stats are pretty good, I have no idea why he sits in the shallows rather than manning up, but I guess he never wants to lose. As it is, he is the only one at my level that beats me.

last time I communicated with him it had been after 5 days of not seeing him on my wall and I said. "I have been missing you. I was worried that you may have gotten a job!"

That didn't go over well either.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Woke up this moring, more abuse on my wall plus he attacked another couple of low level buildings...

Needless to say all he has done is to refresh my easy and free access to his base

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude View Post
    wow lol it seems he lured you straight into Grees trap, that's exactly how it works. Stronger player attacks weaker, weaker is "forced" to buy gold to get stronger and attack back and feel like he won, when in reality....
    True That's how these games work - but it was worth it

I only spend what I can afford (normally) got a bit out of hand this month during MW battles though!

Very clever guys that write these games. If you can afford to play, why not?