How much IP will Fight Club Score - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: How much IP will Fight Club Score

Post Count
    Some amusing stuff in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Angel6ix6ix6 View Post
    They will out score 2nd place by an stupid amount like always. Not the brightest group of people.
    Probably the brightest group of people in CC considering the majority are very successful in real life. Out scoring second place by a stupid amount is how these events are won but only a bright person would be able to work that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrify View Post
    I love how so many ppl comment on this thread since its so dumb and yes it is usless why spend thousands of dollars on an energy mod lolololololololol
    An energy modifier that will save you gold in future events but its not even about the prizes, it's about being number 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
    Sorry - still don't get the concept sister.............if I had that much real world money I believe (hope) I could find more entertaining outlets for it than tapping pixels! I don't have endless real world money so here I am!!!
    Once you've had money for a long time something a newly rich person would enjoy probably wouldn't appeal as much to someone who has already done it numerous times.

Everyone spends money to entertain themselves whether that amount be big or small. At the end of the day it's all about the enjoyment you get from spending your money and if a player gets lots of enjoyment from spending their money on CC then fair play. I'm sure if you listed all the things you've spent money on to entertain yourself we could find something better.

It sounds like you're saying you wouldn't enjoy CC if you had lots of money to spend on it.

Like i said it's all about spending your money on something you get entertainment from, everyone's entertainment if different and costly.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Well said there.
    They will do whatever it takes to win, the amount of influence points doesn't matter, the #1 spot does. And sure second place won't let them have it easily, so they keep buying gold so that they can maintain a reasonably good lead. Makes sense to me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymores View Post
    I'm afraid I could think of 1000 things more entertaining to fill my days with if money were no object. I use cc to pass the downtime when no $000s to spend before the next paycheck.

If being wealthy beyond care means you are reduced to wasting your days on pixels then I guess I hope I never get that rich. It must be so boring that you're reduced to blowing stupid money that way. I honestly feel sorry for the small-minded rich who have been reduced to that.
    This is a dumb argument. You're spending your TIME on the game. Why do you feel sorry for somebody spending another commodity on it? I'm sure there are tons of people who think you're an idiot for wasting your time on the game.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lmao, you keep telling yourselves that. Partying in Miami.....lmao. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post

Probably the brightest group of people in CC considering the majority are very successful in real life. Out scoring second place by a stupid amount is how these events are won but only a bright person would be able to work that out.
    I love you Bill, but that's garbage. Win by eight million points or by one point, it's still a win

The huge margin is really nothing more than... shut your mouth and look at my wad!

"The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

An energy modifier that will save you gold in future events but its not even about the prizes, it's about being number 1.

Once you've had money for a long time something a newly rich person would enjoy probably wouldn't appeal as much to someone who has already done it numerous times.

Everyone spends money to entertain themselves whether that amount be big or small. At the end of the day it's all about the enjoyment you get from spending your money and if a player gets lots of enjoyment from spending their money on CC then fair play. I'm sure if you listed all the things you've spent money on to entertain yourself we could find something better.

It sounds like you're saying you wouldn't enjoy CC if you had lots of money to spend on it.

Like i said it's all about spending your money on something you get entertainment from, everyone's entertainment if different and costly.

Agreed. The perks you receive for buying your gold isn't fair, however. I am not talking about rewards you received (based on achievement) from using the gold purchased. I'm talking about the items, extra gold, other perks you receive just for buying so much of it.

To keep it in perspective: You are not #1 because you worked at it or are even that good at the game. You are #1 because you bought your way there and Gree just dumps more on top. That ruins the game for all. What is even the point now for you to play when your always paying for your #1 spot and so far above all others? There's no challenge for you, even when there was a challenge, you didn't accept it because you bought your way. Most of us don't even look at Fight Club like it's part of the game. I mean, it is, but not really.

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop complaining, fc and other can do as they please with their money. Worry about your own finances. Stupid thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I love you Bill, but that's garbage. Win by eight million points or by one point, it's still a win

The huge margin is really nothing more than... shut your mouth and look at my wad!

Exactly, when I see them 10 million points above Indian Nation I can't help but think its such a waste of gold!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bill, love reading your posts usually bro but this one here is a pile of BS. . Agree with Sister M on all points below.

Then again, it's FC's gold and they're free to do what they wish with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Success with wealth does not automatically equal success in life.

Post Count
    I think some of you are missing the point I'm trying to make. It's not about showing how deep our pockets are, it's the strategy needed to win these events. PUN have proved this strategy works many times in MW, you get a big lead and then you keep it intact until the event is over. That strategy actually keeps the gold cost down rather than sitting just behind 2nd place and making a move in the final hours.

SAS actually gave us the biggest competition when they came out the blocks firing on all cylinders and gave us a run for our money.

It's no different to the strategy Tam uses with the leaderboard events, she gets herself so far ahead of the competition that they give up well before the event is over which makes it easy for Tam to maintain her lead.

Those who created Fight Club knew exactly what was needed strategically and statistically to win so set out to create a group that could do that.

All Gree events have a strategy, most of them are spend big early on and get rewarded (syndicate, leaderboard and collect 10s) but once you find the best strategy you nail it.

So again, it's nothing to do with "look at how big our wad is", its about making sure we always win.

I'd love to only spend a vault and still come first but it's never going to happen. The point is you can't win these events by one point, you have to win them by millions otherwise you risk not winning.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    It's not so much about gold, but how players choose to spend it
    Some players have done some heavy spending to do a quick and substantial increase in their stats to balance the fact that they have been leveling up recently. This means that fight clubbers spend less gold to score higher points off those players, so the more battles we have, the cheaper the game becomes for us

Post Count
    I think some of you are missing the point I'm trying to make. It's not about showing how deep our pockets are, it's the strategy needed to win these events. PUN have proved this strategy works many times in MW, you get a big lead and then you keep it intact until the event is over. That strategy actually keeps the gold cost down rather than sitting just behind 2nd place and making a move in the final hours.

SAS actually gave us the biggest competition when they came out the blocks firing on all cylinders and gave us a run for our money.

It's no different to the strategy Tam uses with the leaderboard events, she gets herself so far ahead of the competition that they give up well before the event is over which makes it easy for Tam to maintain her lead.

Those who created Fight Club knew exactly what was needed strategically and statistically to win so set out to create a group that could do that.

All Gree events have a strategy, most of them are spend big early on and get rewarded (syndicate, leaderboard and collect 10s) but once you find the best strategy you nail it.

So again, it's nothing to do with "look at how big our wad is", its about making sure we always win.

I'd love to only spend a vault and still come first but it's never going to happen. The point is you can't win these events by one point, you have to win them by millions otherwise you risk not winning.
    So morale of the story. Doesn't matter how good you are at the game, you need to spend alot of money to have a chance of winning. So basically, everything you said means how much money one has. Still sounds like you need money to do anything to me.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_ View Post
    There's nothing 'alpha' about playing crime city. More than likely people who have enough money and like the power trip of winning are compensating for other areas lacking in their live.
    Why do I feel like exactly the opposite. You are not them so you can't say this. It is the small things that count and there is a reason for this saying.

You'd be surprised at the quirks of the rich and powerful. They are not all the cool, calm and work obsessed as you think or they portray themselves to be or portrayed by the media.

Get to know them and you will know that they also enjoy some of the small, insignificant, awfully time consuming yet FUN things such as Crime City like us mortals working in our 9-5 jobs.

Give me 100 million and I will make myself one of Crime City's strongest players in a week. I would because I can and I like it even though it is pointless.

Because if you think about, life is pointless. Everything ends one day so why not enjoy what you enjoy?
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Indian Nation closing in on FC.
    ONLY 4 million points separating the two.
    Could this spell the beginning of the end for the Fabled Crusaders? The Financially Connected? The Feckless Capitalists?