Yet another glitch in the boss event - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Yet another glitch in the boss event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can live with that. Got up to level 40 already. Won't do 50, takes too many gems. Nice compromise. Leave the units but no double earning while resetting to earn the common rare and uncommon. Now I just have to collect the 9 which is harder than defeating level 50 at my level.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    I found it very difficult to understand that post, but assuming I have now managed to read it correctly, you're missing the key point.

Last boss event, for example, some is in the 50-100 tier, they complete 50 bosses congratulations well done. During that event, or since during the war or the recent ridiculously high XP LTQ they levelled up into the 100+ category. Now a new boss event comes along, and yes they are now in the +100 category, so they would never be able to get through 50 bosses without serious gem usage....but they got the first 49 for free, so with very light gem usage they get through 50 again.
    Sorry it is confusing, but everyone started in the right tier but wrong boss lvl..
    Tier 1 is lvl 1 to 25
    Tier 2 is lvl 26 to 50
    Tier 3 is lvl 51 to 75
    Tier 4 is lvl 76 to 100
    And tier 5 is lvl 101 up to 200

So if the person started the glitch boss in tier 2 and at boss 50 and defeated him with three hits, then it would be assumed he would be able to defeat the non glitch boss going through all the boss lvls 1-50.

And not everyone did the LTQ because of the xp gain, till they fixed it.
    Last edited by Deadwater; 06-21-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sirius,
    I am going to assume you are busy and not avoiding the question, but this needs to be answered at some point:

Gree - if someone got the level 50 (or any) reward, are they able to keep it? Are they able to earn it a second time too?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    You already have the ones up to 35 for free...
    How do you know this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Official response from Gree ticket

Official response from Gree. We apologize for the technical issue that arose during the start of the boss event. We have corrected the boss starting out at the level of your previous boss completion level. We had to disable the boss event for a short time to resolve this and we have now restarted the event.Please note that you will keep the rewards for the levels you did manage to complete and you will be able to earn all the rewards you missed out on by playing through the event as normal.Due to this error we are letting folks keep what they earned and spent gold/gems on. We will not be removing the rewards, nor will we be re-crediting any currency spent thus far.We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Should you still have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact support again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    How do you know this?
    1) check your stats, they've gone up
    2) check your inventory

I got all the ones on both my accounts, so did many other people, so I'm broadly generalising that to assume that everyone has.

To be clear, not everyone has 'up to 35', whichever bracket you finished on last time, so for me it was 25 as I stopped at 26.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    too bad an interesting little twist like using FUN members in the boss event had to be ruined by a lack of simple QA testing prior to release.

oh well.

at least this "fix" seems appropriate compared to changing XP mid-event

I still like the idea of using FUN members as unit prizes. nice little tip of the hat to the guild that pays their bills.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings Folks,

We are working on having this resolved asap. We do apologize for this.

~Sirus
    Got restarted at Boss #1. But my first reward is at boss #35. Looks more like a unit that should be awarded after #5 or #10.
    adding allies: 732-633-110

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I didn't notice any new units in my inventory nor any stats bump, can someone point us to units from kill, 5,10,15 etc bosses?

RsD
    MoC Member

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rsd007 View Post
    I didn't notice any new units in my inventory nor any stats bump, can someone point us to units from kill, 5,10,15 etc bosses?
    In infantry look for names:
    Lord W. Wallace 1132/851
    Waru 610/442
    Lord Yepp 322/468
    T.T. 300/260

Magic:
    Alle 752/612

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Lord W. Wallace 1132/851
    Waru 610/442
    Lord Yepp 322/468
    T.T. 300/260

Magic:
    Alle 752/612
    Thanks Ninja, I have them all

RsD
    MoC Member

Post Count
    as do. Thanks for posting.
    adding allies: 732-633-110

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Evil move by Gree as they know that RK members wont be able to finish this boss event!

137-831-990

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Third request at answers Sirius...

Sirius,
    I am going to assume you are busy and not avoiding the question, but this needs to be answered at some point:

Gree - if someone got the level 50 (or any) reward, are they able to keep it? Are they able to earn it a second time too?
    It sounds like #1 may have been answered (not by Sirius obviously). What about #2?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Lord W. Wallace 1132/851
    Waru 610/442
    Lord Yepp 322/468
    T.T. 300/260

Magic:
    Alle 752/612
    Thank you for this! Was about to post that the "first" Boss was the 40 times one. I'll check my units.

I know it started off poorly, as everything this last week has, but I still think the FUN Boss event is brilliantly, well, FUN! lol

All your manor are belong to us.