Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    grats on 3rd Aradan, wasn't really watching the leaders, didn't see that coming

were you NeverBackDown or always Aradan this week?
    thanks and i was Aradan the entire time, technically like hyper said i was actually 2nd because first place hacked(he had over 1m points). Im going to be quite dissapointed if nothing changes, not for the fact that i would get anything better(unless the guy that was above me ended up cheating too), but because it is kinda bogus for that too happen and the person that actually deserved 1st is getting ripped off because of a hacker. I wanted 1st mostly for the fusion stones, and also for the enhancing.

Also kinda sad that if a hacker on the iOS is mentioned he seems to be gone almost instantly, android there is a couple hackers that been hanging around for days and gree done nothing. Slowly losing faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    thanks and i was Aradan the entire time, technically like hyper said i was actually 2nd because first place hacked(he had over 1m points). Im going to be quite dissapointed if nothing changes, not for the fact that i would get anything better(unless the guy that was above me ended up cheating too), but because it is kinda bogus for that too happen and the person that actually deserved 1st is getting ripped off because of a hacker. I wanted 1st mostly for the fusion stones, and also for the enhancing.

Also kinda sad that if a hacker on the iOS is mentioned he seems to be gone almost instantly, android there is a couple hackers that been hanging around for days and gree done nothing. Slowly losing faith.
    I agree completely, and i can imagine your frustration
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

So GREE, first of all there are no real rewards for leveling after 100. For most players level 100 and further is end game. That means getting good boss armors and doing some batteling in the arena. With this new system I dont really see the point of ever competing in the arena again. The top 10s are now lowbies and high leveled players get squat. The whole competition of the arena is gone now imo. My advise to you is, create an arena system where there is still benefit for level 100+ players. By seeing this development, i'm getting less and less interested in waisting my time in the arena. I'm sure many other 100s will think the same.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    So GREE, first of all there are no real rewards for leveling after 100. For most players level 100 and further is end game. That means getting good boss armors and doing some batteling in the arena. With this new system I dont really see the point of ever competing in the arena again. The top 10s are now lowbies and high leveled players get squat. The whole competition of the arena is gone now imo. My advise to you is, create an arena system where there is still benefit for level 100+ players. By seeing this development, i'm getting less and less interested in waisting my time in the arena. I'm sure many other 100s will think the same.
    Yes. It was already super tedious having to check every hour or hour and 15 minutes if you wanted to keep on top of your arena energy. What's the point of that now when some level 20 shmuck (which we all were at one point in time) can sit back and relax and totally dominate you in arena points?
    MQ: Furball Turner (level 131)= scruffy-looking nerf-herder

K&D: Sir MattyCakes (level 100+) of the CENTURIONS

Perhaps they've changed back. I just won and got a shut down bonus. And yes I'm 100+
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Should be 2 arenas. One for 1-99, one for 100+. Make rewards in 100+ good enough to ensure that no-one "sits" at 99 for easier wins.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Should be 2 arenas. One for 1-99, one for 100+. Make rewards in 100+ good enough to ensure that no-one "sits" at 99 for easier wins.
    Then lvl 90s would be at a disadvantage.

The point system is broken those with higher lvl will always get the short end of the stick.

What they need to do is instead of awarding point according to their lvl it should be according to their rank. Or something else, just not what they currently have now as its obviously broken.

The trick in RPG "like" games lies in end game. End game meaning people who have completed the story line and are hunting for some final things, in this case armor's and arena position. When you don't create a level cap you should keep praising people for leveling up. At this point the game is just ridiculous. Getting 1k for leveling up... Really? That reward should be better. For weekly boss is can't complain, that works just fine. But the arena now patched is hilarious. It makes us die hard players less interested. Why would we want to spend gems on armors and level them if the sole reason to use them for (arena) is not working well.
    Just a quick tip for GREE, think of a way to improve end game so it is worth it to keep playing, cause this is losing you good players like Harvey Guo, Catasptrophy and Dreamm0de.
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

Was there something in the change to arena that changed matching? I'm ranked around 200-300 for the past couple days and it will only let me fight people in the top 40. Doesn't seem right.

What's the black armor in Ribbon 4 and higher? I'm somehow hanging around rank 1200 and I can't find that armor in the forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    What's the black armor in Ribbon 4 and higher? I'm somehow hanging around rank 1200 and I can't find that armor in the forge.
    Lightning Lord. It's a water/air, max 525/553 (worse than Atlantean, way worse than Atlantean+ -- it's useless except for enhancing something else).
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    Lightning Lord. It's a water/air, max 525/553 (worse than Atlantean, way worse than Atlantean+ -- it's useless except for enhancing something else).
    Ah, damn. Well it might not even matter since I've slipped to rank 1400 and will probably drop more before the tournament ends. Thanks for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    Aw None of the cool lightning/cool small sword armors are good apart from the one pirate one lol.

I really gotta level cause I'm having a bit of trouble beating people consistently, let stand double down. Rank 2000 currently though so not to bad

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Aw None of the cool lightning/cool small sword armors are good apart from the one pirate one lol.

I really gotta level cause I'm having a bit of trouble beating people consistently, let stand double down. Rank 2000 currently though so not to bad
    My tip is to choose your opponents carefully. I don't attack people with win streaks and I prefer targeting people with lower points. I have to do this because I'm very weak right now .

I remember the good ol days back in January when it was so much easier to get a higher rank. xD I used to be able to get Bronze medal now I can barely get the 4th ribbon.