GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE Major EXP glitch in LTQ

Lurker
    Post Count
    Really gree, I must say, for a company that makes a lot of money, you guys sure do have some incompetent programmers/IT guys. I am no longer buying anymore gems to support idiotism, and yes, that is exactly what your company is. Learn to program correctly or hire some people who know how to so these stupid glitches stop happening. I must say, thank you for making my decision easier for me to stop buying gems. Have a nice day, people who don't care about your customers!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    I'm expecting option C : none of the above. TS if you finished and gained ten levels. Makes my earlier stance of not doing this LTQ all the sweeter. ofc now I can and will, and get stats that others had to gain levels for. Win win in my book. First time ever I've been the benefactor of one of Gree's screw ups.
    This explains my point exactly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Finsfan View Post
    I am on 47/50 and went from 170 to 173. It did save me some gems, but I would have rather not gained 3 levels and mess up my point scoring during guild wars. 100 gems for free might make me feel better
    I second that
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not sure GREE understands that gaining exp is a bad thing. I think they're still under the delusion that players want to gain levels, so the high exp LTQ was too much of a good thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    100 free gems would surely assuage my pain of levelling up 5 times.. Lol..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sls View Post
    I'm upset they changed it. I was gaining some points on people cause I don't care about leveling and so many people were not doing it.

Now I've went up 3 levels and everyone will start doing it.
    This is bs, I went up 15 levels because of the glitch...only reason I was ok with it is because 90% of my guild decided not to do it because of the xp gain...leg up on them, now it was the biggest waste of my time

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree, suggestion. I'm sure it won't matter but if you really cared about your customers, why don't you change back time so everyone had their original level/exp before this ltq started. Then you can start the ltq right away with the same amount of time or start it with another ltq. You guys probably won't be smart enough to do it but just a thought

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeDisBad View Post
    Gree, suggestion. I'm sure it won't matter but if you really cared about your customers, why don't you change back time so everyone had their original level/exp before this ltq started. Then you can start the ltq right away with the same amount of time or start it with another ltq. You guys probably won't be smart enough to do it but just a thought
    No need for this, turning back time ! if only...i would change more than levels and XP !...lottery No#s maybe ! make Millions and Billions and Buy Gree out ...sacked them all and get some decent IT/Programmers to fix this.
    what an absolute attroucity this has turned into!, should have just left it alone...sure people were winging but they always do, you can only please some of the people some of the time, never all the people all the time, what a world it be if we could.
    Move it back to how it was , and give those participating ...say 300 gems for their time and effort cause we cant get that back !, and lets play !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Didas View Post
    I'm not sure GREE understands that gaining exp is a bad thing. I think they're still under the delusion that players want to gain levels, so the high exp LTQ was too much of a good thing.
    Leveling up only a bad thing if you are not a gem spender. Gree doesn't care about people who are not gem spenders.

The only people who care about leveling up are cheapasses like me trying to find a way to compete in this game. That doesn't pay Gree's bills.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Leveling up only a bad thing if you are not a gem spender. Gree doesn't care about people who are not gem spenders.

The only people who care about leveling up are cheapasses like me trying to find a way to compete in this game. That doesn't pay Gree's bills.
    Nice one I am a cheap ass my self these days hehe.

Got a nice chuckle out of it.

Post Count
    so now due to not gaining enough XPoints, this has now changed my game plan i was set to level up again after the end of round 43 , but that has been thrown out the window now and have to wait , i had the timing perfect to finish the last unit on that level , then level up rgain full energy to continue !, pipped at the post by some one who thought it was i good idea to change an LTQ 3/4 the way through.....arghh the frustration...! just leave it be !
    its not that hard, Gree better start comming to the paty with a heap of gems for me and make it a double cause im still waiting on the 50 said gems from the war glitch also ...so that makes +25+300+50+12+25.......about a Gazillion of them !, but im fair so just give me say 821 gems..should cover me for my time and effort that was wasted cause of some twat !gosh, now have to try and work it all out again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    so now due to not gaining enough XPoints, this has now changed my game plan i was set to level up again after the end of round 43 , but that has been thrown out the window now and have to wait , i had the timing perfect to finish the last unit on that level , then level up rgain full energy to continue !, pipped at the post by some one who thought it was i good idea to change an LTQ 3/4 the way through.....arghh the frustration...! just leave it be !
    its not that hard, Gree better start comming to the paty with a heap of gems for me and make it a double cause im still waiting on the 50 said gems from the war glitch also ...so that makes +25+300+50+12+25.......about a Gazillion of them !, but im fair so just give me say 821 gems..should cover me for my time and effort that was wasted cause of some twat !gosh, now have to try and work it all out again.
    Completely close out the game including running in the background then you should get the spalsh screen and the 50 gems.

Should hehe

Need to start a thread.

"What ritual do you preform in order to get the game work when it miss-behaves."
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-19-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Post Count
    It was a glitch...plain and simple.....I am glad it changed.....wish it was sooner.....I still don't care about leveling up. I take some back if they want to give it to me....giving me compensation would be nice as well.......we should not have to ask for it either ......I also think that the reward should be based on how far you are in the event. 1to 10 gets.... 11 to 20 gets....ect...or something like that.

Personally I think ...and this is the conspiracy in me coming out .....GREE made the mistake intentionally to get people to choose to level or not....widening the middle ground....your either a whale or a minnow. No fish in this pond!...or

GREE noticed that no one was spending gems to finish this LTQ in a hurry......some were not even doing the event.... Who wants to spend gems on an LTQ that gives you 40k / 40k stats but levels you up X amount . Most people know the units at the end and would be willing to finish it in order to get those units but not at the cost of more levels.

Maybe I am way off...maybe I am not. Just having fun with it now as I am on 45/50 ...and not to much more to go....hindsight says its not bad cuz the end is where you gain most of your levels.

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Completely close out the game including running in the background then you should get the spalsh screen and the 50 gems.

Should hehe

Need to start a thread.

"What ritual do you preform in order to get the game work when it miss-behaves."
    Tried and failed to load ! still no gems and i need them...have deleted app and re-installed but still no joy, bit dubious about sending ticket in...time thing.. and i aint buying more !
    noticed that Gree Mods are never around when the crap hits the fan ! dissapointing, would be nice to have some info on what the go is on this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree still thinks leveling is a good thing.

When I sent a ticket about MW screwing players who had already leveled due to changing the point scoring in the second WD event I got response.

“The change was to make things fair on low level players but don’t worry high level players still have the advantage overall” I went back saying could you please explain exactly what advantage a high level players has since I am obviously missing something. I never heard back again.

Personally I wish they would just get rid of the advantages low level players have so people would want to level, game is a lot more fun when you can actaully play it and not have to avoid doing things because you will gain too much xp.

On this event I was in the same boat as others I thought might as well do it since yes it sucks I will gain 10 levels but the extra stats over those who don't will make up for it. Now those 10 levels were for nothing
    Last edited by procsyzarc; 06-19-2013 at 08:51 PM.