Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

What about kaleidoscopic armor?

So I noticed that the guild bonuses are upgrading my earth/wind/fire/water/spirit. But at this rate kaleidoscopic armor will be quite under powered unless guild element bonuses affect it as well.

I think it would only be fair if kaleidoscopic armor received a bonus as well, considering how hard and long I worked to get it...
    Lv 135+ with Black Kaleidoscopic armor.
    Add me if you are lv 90+ XBB QRW YQX

Black Kal was OP for so long, u had yr fun. now lets move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vezna View Post
    So I noticed that the guild bonuses are upgrading my earth/wind/fire/water/spirit. But at this rate kaleidoscopic armor will be quite under powered unless guild element bonuses affect it as well.

I think it would only be fair if kaleidoscopic armor received a bonus as well, considering how hard and long I worked to get it...
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

With this new events coming up, I think three things should be considered:

1) should increase armor slots because 50 is clearly not enough giving that most people will get some 150 ep armors by donating! Plus boss event rewards and there is always cost to use up unwanted armors in order to be able to craft new armors. Therefore this becomes a real issue for most, especially high level, players!

2) since golds are more in demand now, we should be allowed to make more gold by selling unwanted armors which solve part of the problem in1), and that the sales should be made at a profit, since we need to collect resource and spend time to craft them!

3)increasing slot for more building to be built, which most people agree here but I doubt they will do this!

About BK, it will soon become the original K so it will give them an opportunity to creat a new one, could be called someting like the Dark K, to encourage players to spend gems opening DPC. So no hope for them to do anything on that!
    War of Nations:

World 12:

Praetorian Guard Officer
    PG_MapLes

Quote Originally Posted by Vezna View Post

"How hard and long [you]worked"...while there are numerous ways to take this, I will simply say this: you simply opened chests until you got it. Perhaps you "earned" those DPCs as rewards for killing bosses or placing high enough in arena/boss rankings, but otherwise you shelled out cash for them, the same as anyone else. But never fear! they'll release new armors that are better than all the others soon enough.

Just saw your post, maple. Pretty much agree with all you said, except that they already increased inventory size to 60 (discover this by accident and ended up fusing an extra non-plus FSS, worthless, when trying to advance quickly to fuse armors). Not that I think 60 is the correct size...but it is at least something

Quote Originally Posted by maple1736 View Post
    With this new events coming up, I think three things should be considered:

1) should increase armor slots because 50 is clearly not enough giving that most people will get some 150 ep armors by donating! Plus boss event rewards and there is always cost to use up unwanted armors in order to be able to craft new armors. Therefore this becomes a real issue for most, especially high level, players!
    Apparently this last update took care of this. Armor slots are now 60 (at least on my machine).

Apparently Gree has been paying attention. Just checked my Guild bonuses and the startup bonus has been restored.

Kudos Gree!

thanks gree for fixing the matter of the original 2% bonus, very prompt

XBC-PXC-RWB
    Feel Free To Add Me
    IGN: Lobsta

POINT BLANK GUILD
    GUILD CHAMPION

Kudos for the fix indeed!

Wow thanks gree!!

Hmmm Does bonus apply to all combat or just Guild?

The sense I've been getting from the discussion here and the other Guild threads is that the element bonus we initially receive and then purchase upgrades for apply to all combat. Or does it only apply to Guild combat? Since the Guardians are only useable in Guild combat (or are they?), maybe we need some clarification from Gree on this since it isn't explicitly stated any where that I have found. The Guild help is indefinite on whether the bonus applies universally or just for Guild combat.

Maybe The Wise One can help?
    Last edited by JonS52; 06-19-2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Quote Originally Posted by JonS52 View Post
    The sense I've been getting from the discussion here and the other Guild threads is that the element bonus we initially receive and then purchase upgrades for apply to all combat. Or does it only apply to Guild combat? Since the Guardians are only useable in Guild combat (or are they?), maybe we need some clarification from Gree on this since it isn't explicitly stated any where that I have found. The Guild help is indefinite on whether the bonus applies universally or just for Guild combat.

Maybe the WiseOne can help?
    Apparantly you didn't read the intro quest... After the update. One of the characters say the bonuses apply to Arena and monsters. And i checked my armor stats before and after i did an upgrade an the numbers went up.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by JonS52 View Post

Maybe The Wise One can help?
    Bonuses apply to all combat

Okey doke, thanx, musta missed that info in the intro.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Quote Originally Posted by Adagio View Post
    Raistmar
    Originally Posted by Adagio
    I deleted te app, now I have to start all over!!!!! Help!!! How do I regain my progress

Raistmar:I've deleted and reinstalled this app atleast 15 times and it has not happened to me before. I really feel like you are just trolling. If its true contact gree or the wise one.

Thanks for being nice, if you felt this way you should have told me privately, really, assuming I'm a troll is not very mature. And no I'm not trolling, my data is gone.
    Pics or it never happened. Both before and after.

Still feel you are trolling. All the post you made that I can recall has all been whiny at best.