Alright, how is someone getting 4706 points per minute in the latest PVP

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alright, how is someone getting 4706 points per minute in the latest PVP

Post Count

Alright, how is someone getting 4706 points per minute in the latest PVP

Just did a little figuring and the top player right now has 15,530,700 points in the latest PVP event. I figure it has been going on roughly 55 hours so that means player has been getting 4706 points per minute. That is 4706 points per minute, every minute for the last 3300 minutes. What am I missing?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    4,706 per minute? So that is around 80 BP per second.

I think it may makes sense. I can get 400 BP per fights. It doesn't take a minute to get 400 BP per attack/raid.
    Technoholic
    Infected Boot of Blest

Lurker
    Post Count
    Okay, i see the math going on here.

What is missing though is the fact that there is a thing like sleep. It would be impossible to sit for 55hours straight hitting buttons. Even with gold regens.

The ratio worked out is for points per minute, but take into account no matter how dedicated the player, it is not actually possible to be bashing the screen for 3300 minutes, then the actual points per hit must be higher.

So i still think it is a valid point.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by v8mustang View Post
    4,706 per minute? So that is around 80 BP per second.

I think it may makes sense. I can get 400 BP per fights. It doesn't take a minute to get 400 BP per attack/raid.
    u can do 400 per atk/raid, but 4k per minute? how many times can u atk in a minute (and keep atking for the lasts 3300 mins)?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lets say that due to server lag, game crashes and such fine inbuilt game slow downs, you are able to get in one hit every ten seconds. That is six hits per minute.

Each hit would have to score 784 BP.

So, each and every single hit? No variations? No lower point hits?

I can see this is a high level serious player, but does that then not mean that his BP points will be lower, as most people will be lower level and lower stats?

If not, then he sure is ruining someones weekend who pays out huge BP with repeated hits for the last 3300 minutes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hackers...
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    BP can go as much as 700 to 1000.
    Technoholic
    Infected Boot of Blest

Post Count
    ...Gold...
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    so doing the math there at 1000 BP - 15,531 hits in what was the time frame?

as of right now. the lead person is at 16,028,198. so 16,029 hits in 58 hours?
    276 hits an hour. 4.6 hits a minute.

that is just unrealistic. possible - yes, probable - absolutely not.
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Lurker
    Post Count
    BP can go higher than 1000 per hit, don't know the highest it can go but over 1000 is possible.

That is achieved by winning against someone far higher than you. But i still don't see how that can account for that level of score. For each massive hit there has to be some lower hits.

Also, you can only target one individual for a dozen times until the player is to weak to battle. Even then levelling the base would still not drive the points up that far.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You also have to keep in mind the higher your rank, the more BP you get. The higher your opponents rank than yours, the more BP you get. As a result, it is not uncommon for a player to get 1000, 1200 and I have even seen single hits get over 1500 BPs. The scores being obtained are very legit (even with sleep). You just have to know who to hit and who will get you the best BPs with those hits....of course, gold is needed too, but you already know that.

Consistent Contributor Sergeant307's Avatar
    Post Count
    Also another thing to keep in mind......which happens often, two "friends" will help each other out and make a pact to trade BP's, each resetting their buildings allowing one another to continue hitting each others building. This happens quite often when people are trying to gain rank by gaining BP's. as long as they don't hit any money buildings. This reduces the amount of time trying to find other targets to hit.

Suggestion...find out how much BP's your giving up then ask someone who is giving you max BP's to "trade battle points." As long as you have an understanding that you won't hit money buildings you should be alright. Reset your buildings and they shall do the same for you.
    Sergeant | 934-561-938
    3o7 Berlin Bombers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    over in the other thread, a top 10 player is claiming they get 1400 BP per hit. That changes the equation to average 3.3 hits per minute. its still a lot of points to accrue over 33 hours but it is much more plausible.

lohttp://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?58256-Units-for-PvP-are-garbage...../page3

Post Count
    I'm only around top 1k, and under level 100, and I've been earning 600 bp per hit. You can get a lot more than 3.3 hits in every minute. It doesn't take much effort to do, just smart choices.

EDIT: Also, I'm not bleeding troops or losing many fights. It's easily doable. If I were to use a little gold, or if I had someone around my level a higher rank than me, I could see it being pretty easy.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well the top scorers can't be android, it takes me 5mins+ to visit a base. And if the rival isn't worth beating up, another 5min+ to find another.