Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

[Danger] Jackalope Dragon - June 12th - June 19th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Jackalope Dragon to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Jackalope Dragon will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

i didn't know it was easter

this guy look ........
    Add me XBC - HZP- YBY lv100+

Signature:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile....=editsignature

more material to fusee~ woot!
    Last edited by hhm; 06-12-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

looks like a rabbit xD

What does the common player use against this weeks boss? I've advanced only till Misty Marsh and i only have the big 4. Should i farm for a Spectral Captain and max it just for this boss? Tried fusing for a sky guardian but i've got no luck with fusing
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

12 wins in the first hour, having fun with lots of energy dropping off boss, none bought

ignore the armor in my pic, I've been using Living Flame (probably not smart but it's capped). I'll likely use Starsong Shroud once I level it to the point that it approaches and passes the stats of capped Big 4

it seems like all the big 4 will have one element or another that the boss is strong to

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    ignore the armor in my pic, I've been using Living Flame (probably not smart but it's capped). I'll likely use Starsong Shroud once I level it to the point that it approaches and passes the stats of capped Big 4

it seems like all the big 4 will have one element or another that the boss is strong to
    Thats my dilemma right there. I managed to hit 43 on the last boss and i want to hit 43 on this one too, the stats onthe + are dope.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

I play on android, so I'm really fortunate that it doesn't take much to get a leveled boss armor from being in the top 25. I think this time around I finished 7th and was in 6th at one point. There don't seem to be many active level 100 players, Aradan and Ocarin seem to post here and I still can't defeat them, not sure who else is on here.

I'm level 77 at the moment, and by avoiding Luxus, Spock, Sir Vidduongs, Choice, Aradan, and Ocarin I can get good double down streaks in arena. No chance of Gold let alone Black in either event though

anyway, since there aren't a lot of active high level players, I really only get 3 of my 5 fights with 2 strong players, and certainly not all with Nemesis armors each week. I might have reached 35 this week if that, probably only 28 or 1 or 2 past

I need NEMESIS Friends

I have nemesis this week but need more nemesis friends to hit 43.
    Really want to hit 43, please help!
    Please send me a request if you have NEMESIS -
    Knights and Dragons Code: XBC-PMW-WPB
    IGN: Kallous Level: 100+
    Guild: CotS

I have blackfrost raiment level 46 isj n have reached level 12 on epic boss with js him alone. Feels like I can knock out 15 wit solo blackfrost but ill let u guys kno. Waiting for energy recharge

I have nemesis this week and would love to add/help out any others with nemesis.

XBC-DQN-XZM
    Knights & Dragons XBC-DQN-XZM

Killed the boss for the 15th time with only my main char with monk+ 50/50

Have maxed out nemisis this week, looking for high level players with the same, gonna try for my first + armor!

XBC-PYB-HDD