Orphic odyssey active? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orphic odyssey active?

Post Count
    Did a search for Orphic Odyssey and ended up with Space Funk Odyssey by Orphic in Google search some pretty amazing music. Thanks Gree for posting the event early enjoying some good tunes.

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TempusDA View Post
    Did a search for Orphic Odyssey and ended up with Space Funk Odyssey by Orphic in Google search some pretty amazing music. Thanks Gree for posting the event early enjoying some good tunes.
    Can you play it backwords to see if there are any hidden messages about how to start the LTE?

Post Count
    I think the boss will be a David Bowie avatar.
    If you want another ally, my code is 610-007-419.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Berneburg View Post
    Can you play it backwords to see if there are any hidden messages about how to start the LTE?
    After playing the music backwards and enjoying some high grade mushrooms I took a nice ride through Rivers Bend to Shipwreck Cove and there you can see the Orphic Odyssey lays broken on the beach. The Kraken, Ocean Giant and Fishman are hard at hard at work repairing the Odyssey for a proper launch. So right now just enjoying some Dwarf ale and shroom shakes with my toes in the sand. Will let you know when they are done with the repairs. Or you folks are more than welcome to join me plenty of shroom shakes and good tunes to go around. From the rivers bend go straight through the Devil's doorway and take a right at the Dragon's Roost. I recommend holding off on the shroom shakes till after you have passed the Devil's Doorway some bad vibes in there.
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-06-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Post Count
    Hey, that is not fair. You are getting a head start!
    If you want another ally, my code is 610-007-419.

Post Count
    Ah after some investigating we have found the name of the person responsible for the crashing of the Orphic Odyssey. The question everyone is asking, Who is John Galt. Anyone leading to the capture of this elusive person will be granted a special unit that allows a head start on any quest that is not working for anyone else.

Lurker
    Post Count
    also in Italy nothing

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ah after some investigating we have found the name of the person responsible for the crashing of the Orphic Odyssey. The question everyone is asking, Who is John Galt. Anyone leading to the capture of this elusive person will be granted a special unit that allows a head start on any quest that is not working for anyone else.
    Ah yes, the well known Promethean Titan, 1957/1957

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    My game shows this as active, but nothing is showing in my quests. Has this loaded for anyone yet?
    New LTQ usually starts at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time(PST) & 3 pm on EST. So in my time it will start 1 hour & half from now. I've been in full energy bar & ready to go win some brand new units. Oh yah, bring it on Gree..!
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Must have been below deck drinking with Ragnar Danneskjöld. Cheeky fellas... the unit will likely be made of Rearden Metal and provide a 20% reduction in your opponent's ability to loot your buildings.

ok done - great post by the way TempusDA

Post Count
    Nothing here in Texas yet either! Please add 158523214
    Have a sunshiny day
    All ally requests are accepted.
    158-523-214

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    New LTQ usually starts at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time(PST) & 3 pm on EST. So in my time it will start 1 hour & half from now. I've been in full energy bar & ready to go win some brand new units. Oh yah, bring it on Gree..!
    I'm sure you will only gain like 4 units worthy of your army anyway! lol

My rusty battleaxe is ready for blood though!

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Post Count
    Greetings folks,

The event is live. Just reopen the app and your good to go.

I apologize for the delay.

~Sirius

Post Count
    do we have any idea how long until the next quest comes out? im trying not to level past 100 until it does, so that the boss isnt impossible. but im like 10xp from leveling. dont know if its worth it to sit out until it starts
    was: OPO-Anonymous in world 5
    Am: CptBlackbeard of Dark Pirates in world 15

Post Count

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings folks,

The event is live. Just reopen the app and your good to go.

I apologize for the delay.

~Sirius

Thx!!! Appreciate the announcement!