Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I am 16 and i am not really attracted by the graphics. When i downloaded the game i thought it was alright, but what i love about the game is the PVP. Once i had my first pvp battle with that referral rare armor i loved it. I am also 16.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    That was the first time I've seen the trailer! I don't think you can ever be too old or grow out of dragons, monsters, and knights.
    Who didn't think K&D reminds AD&D?
    I think people who love this game love the old fashioned RPG games.
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

In terms of graphic and animations I would definitely say the art is more child friendly. But the gameplay is quite standard and similar to the other games from the same category.

Why can't I post new threads? Anyone know? Says I don't have permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject7 View Post
    Why can't I post new threads? Anyone know? Says I don't have permission.
    You need at least 10 posts before you can make a thread and can u put questions in the designated thread please:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...provided-ASAP-)
    IGN: Slevinn
    K&D: XBB-YCD-MYZ Lv. 123
    Guild: The Rainbow Room ~ Guild of Legends

Friendlist currently full | Data Sheet Administration

I'm 39, married, and have 3 kids. Been playing for a little over a day now. I find the game interesting and appealing on most levels. I used to play WoW up until Cataclysm came out, and while I'm not comparing WoW and K&D side by side, it does have the same appeal with less headache. Building up your character with better armor/hp/xp, fighting NPC's and bosses, some quests, PvP, now Guilds have been added. I like that I don't have to sit for 6 hours in a raid. I can jump in and out of the game as I want, do a quick fight, pvp, or collect coins and craft armor. I can play it standing in line waiting at the store for a few minutes. The graphics may be Wii-like, but still nice, albeit redundant on the armor look-alike contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    I'm 39, married, and have 3 kids. Been playing for a little over a day now. I find the game interesting and appealing on most levels. I used to play WoW up until Cataclysm came out, and while I'm not comparing WoW and K&D side by side, it does have the same appeal with less headache. Building up your character with better armor/hp/xp, fighting NPC's and bosses, some quests, PvP, now Guilds have been added. I like that I don't have to sit for 6 hours in a raid. I can jump in and out of the game as I want, do a quick fight, pvp, or collect coins and craft armor. I can play it standing in line waiting at the store for a few minutes. The graphics may be Wii-like, but still nice, albeit redundant on the armor look-alike contest.
    Great post man, good to hear that this game is appealing for a various range of ages.

This game should be for everyone who's looking for a little bit of fun aside from their normal lives =)

When you bring guild wars into the picture, it'll be anythng but kiddish. Prepare for war.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    When you bring guild wars into the picture, it'll be anythng but kiddish. Prepare for war.
    Winter is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Slevinn View Post
    Winter is coming
    Love the game of thrones reference.