Do you gain XP by losing attacks? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you gain XP by losing attacks?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    Edit: If everyone hits wall and-
    -60 IP per hit, 6 hits per battle, 50 members, 20 battles would put you in top 750 according to China Town rank results. 4 prizes.

The whole syn would have to be very active.

There is no way level 10s are getting 60IP per wall hit, not even close. Not to mention you have to take the wall down first. I reckon it's closer to 20IP per hit hit before and 40IP per wall hit after wall goes down (or even less than 20/40). Further, fairly certain you always get more IP from taking down a player than a wall hit, but I'm not in the business of hitting level 10s, so I can't be sure.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Team:420 View Post
    Xp is gained by any action taken ie. hit command center, hit DL win/lose,attack other players win/lose. If someone attacks you and you lose you DO gain xp. If you become the target of the other team you will get destroyed and put up to level 10 in 1 battle. Why wouldn't you gain xp? The game is made for players not to camp and WD does that.
    Um... no. No XP for wall hits, no XP to fight losses. No.

Post Count
    No xp for walls hits my bad got carried away but xp for loses..yes lol when being attacked and you lose xp is gained. So your saying a camper can hit walls and that's it and not gain any xp while doing so? NOPE ... After they get their tails whipped they will see and you will learn something
    I believe if someone attacks you and YOU win, then you might get XP (I'm not 100% sure). However, you definitely don't get XP when someone attacks you and YOU lose. I'm fairly sure of this.

Banned
    Post Count
    No xp for walls hits my bad got carried away but xp for loses..yes lol when being attacked and you lose xp is gained. So your saying a camper can hit walls and that's it and not gain any xp while doing so? NOPE ... After they get their tails whipped they will see and you will learn something
    There is NO XP for losing. Try it out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    There is NO XP for losing. Try it out.
    I agree. Team:420, mind posting your name and level so we can test this theory?

Post Count
    Thank you all! This is really helpful. I'll keep you guys posted on whether we gain XP or not during the battle. Cheers!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    And although it's been said, I'll reiterate that you definitely do get xp for being attacked and winning. My LLP has performed no actions whatsoever and leveled 3 times due to this.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    And although it's been said, I'll reiterate that you definitely do get xp for being attacked and winning. My LLP has performed no actions whatsoever and leveled 3 times due to this.
    How very #smug of him.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's a #smuglife for some.

I've been watching keenly and taking notes, I want to model my real life after his.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Got it zeemer, thanks! Most of us in our syndicate are less than a 1k df (and all are less than 4k df). It'll really take a miracle for us to actually win any attacks lol! Although we are looking for a high stats DL (50k df min) to save us from the attacks anyway!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post

Lurker
    Post Count
    Do you need to be a certain level to receive the syndicate item rewards from battles?
    Crime City Mafia Code: 647-080-330
    Crime City Syndicate: Top Dawgs (551349869)