grow up - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: grow up

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    that's a respectable way to disagree; thank you moo moo moo!!

btw, you're at 954 right now...i remember a couple months ago when you were posting, " YAY it's my 300th post! "

lol. time flies
    You
    you have lost me
    Last edited by Muse_boa; 05-29-2013 at 06:37 PM.

Consistent Contributor TYR_Rune's Avatar
    Post Count
    this is the first version. the last edit was made at 2 am EST .... over 19 hours ago. and it was made to agree with GREE's rules for posting. the only change was to edit out the semi-curses I had thrown in. don't publish libel
    Your first version was just a TROLL, designed to trigger violent reactions, and is merely seeking attention...

You added more things to explain your point in this "new" version of yours just lately, after all those reactions..
    Now I will have to agree with your thread since you explained your point very clearly without degrading your fellow players and disrespecting other's opinions..
    Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
    PM for details
    (no hackers pls)

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    there is nothing new. all that information was there the entire time. you can look at the time signature where it says "Edit" in italics at the bottom of each post.

Consistent Contributor TYR_Rune's Avatar
    Post Count
    Troll.

title says it all. you all are acting so spoiled, grow the f up.

remember how much you all were screaming in your schoolboy shorts when LTQs came out? how excited you were that everything was going your way, that you could boost your stats tremendously with spending less gold than you needed to before? that's all this game is about. boosting your stats. doing it the cheapest way possible.

once they introduced LTQs, it fed cannibalistically off of the other methods of spending cash on this game, people stopped spending as much on the WD events which used to be the greatest source of money for the company....it's not hard to understand...it's a company, they work to make profits...

once they see that everyone is not spending as much money as they were before, they switch it up on us. seriously is it that hard to understand? they don't owe you anything, they have all of the rights. this game is a privilege, you get it because GREE says so. you're just paying to use a service they provide.

shut up with the stupid, "we want compensation for missing 1 hour and 15 minutes of this LTQ, it's such bs!!! </3 " .....seriously? most of us are adults...wake up fools!

spoiled little kids are all that you see on the forums now. it was clear that the LTQ's were going to be nerfed sooner or later, well guess what today is that day. and i'll let you in on a little secret; the next LTQ is going to be just as hard. so quit your b!tching and complaining...seriously...immature...
    Anyway, good job on your new edition.. I am agree with it.. although I seriously doubt it will stop players from posting what they want since they violate no forum rules... its their opinion, their voice.. if you dont like it, you can simply ignore their post. Its as simple as that.
    Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
    PM for details
    (no hackers pls)