Page 21 of 23 First ... 111920212223 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    As you can see from his damage count; he got banned for cheating. I think he had a bazillion arena points and was 1st place, way ahead of the crowd. One forum member had him as a friend and he jumped from lvl 60 to lvl 160 in a few days. Not the subtle guy... But yeah, I hope they remove his Name from the damage leaderboard, I'm currently ranked 27 and i wouldn't mind the rank boost
    Gratesss! you should have promoted from placing 27th to 25th by now as the top 2 names are removed.

This is really off topic but I'm in the hospital right now probably going to have a cast for my foot seeing as I can't walk on it right now but it's good because I can play KnD!!!
    add XBB-CYW-FZB if you're above 90+

Mike Stan 100+

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    Gratesss! you should have promoted from placing 27th to 25th by now as the top 2 names are removed.
    I think our ranks are secured until this boss is over.
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    Lol thanks for the gratzzzzz, but unfortunatly i gotjumped by many people . I'm gonna save my friends for next boss so I won't be able to crack the top 25 this week

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    I'd say the only person so far that reached 43 without spending gem would be zhy. We still technically spent gems so we can get nemesis. Zhy did it without nemesis for his toons.
    I also made it past 43 without spending gems I got my nemesis from last week's boss reward. I am at level 56 now and should make 60 tomorrow but will have to spend about 150 gems to do it. These are all free gems so I still have never bought gems in this game and have beaten every boss over the last 7 weeks or so. This streak will end next week for sure. I won't have another 150 free gems. It is annoying that you have to pay to beat the boss. At this rate I will probably play for a couple of more weeks and tapper off to another game. I like a challenging game just not one that you are force to pay to complete a quest. I don't mind people paying to get ahead or make it easier for themselves but it should not be mandatory.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    I'd say the only person so far that reached 43 without spending gem would be zhy. We still technically spent gems so we can get nemesis. Zhy did it without nemesis for his toons.
    Just tripped level 43 earlier tonight without nemesis. Took a party of 4 and party of 3 (using the 13 energy) using 4 friends with nemesis to pull it off (no hits to spare and failed on first attempt though).
    Congrats to Zhy for pulling it off as well. (Granted I would have rather had nemesis and done it much easier, but 17 fails was my limit for attempting.)

I hit 43 last night, can't wait to start upgrading my +Jian

I spent roughly 120 gems doing it, I can't help but feel like this nemesis armour should have been level 50 to adjust the steep increase in the boss's ATt and def

-my2pies

Quote Originally Posted by Piedude View Post

I spent roughly 120 gems doing it, I can't help but feel like this nemesis armour should have been level 50 to adjust the steep increase in the boss's ATt and def

-my2pies
    this nemesis armor as it as, lvled to 30 is better than the big four.. that's ****ed up if u ask me, a lvl 30 armor kicking the but of hydra+ and AA+. the problem lies in the steep increase if anything.
    just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Piedude View Post

-my2pies
    Haha actually it's double the stats of the normal nemesis, so I guess that's basically the equivalent to making a normal nemesis to level 50.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Can anyone with Nemesis help me beat the boss one more time? I just have to beat the level 28 boss and I will be able to get that reward, but currently do will not have the time to do it as my friends don't reset till tomorrow.

If your able to help just send me an invite. I appreciate in advance your assistance.

XBB-MVM-VHQ

Quote Originally Posted by TrikoCoral View Post
    Can anyone with Nemesis help me beat the boss one more time? I just have to beat the level 28 boss and I will be able to get that reward, but currently do will not have the time to do it as my friends don't reset till tomorrow.

If your able to help just send me an invite. I appreciate in advance your assistance.

XBB-MVM-VHQ
    Actually if you're friends are on cool down, adding new friends won't let you use them till the cooldown is over.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Finally got the job done, Morgan is working on my Battlegear+. I refused to collect those last feathers until I had taken the plain version to 35, so I wouldn't have any tragic mistakes.

I'm looking forward to a new, single-headed boss tonight.

Finally beat level 43 this week. Had to spend about 40 gems to do it, specifically for energy last night to make sure I had my friends list available for tonight's boss.

It's gonna take me a long time to get the regular one to level 35 and even longer to equip the + version, but it'll be worth it. I screwed up the Starshroud armor by mis-clicking and crafting two regular versions, so this will be my first boss armor!

Lol that sucks man. the worst ive done was click too fast and craft another legendary boss armor, so my armor was delay by 2 days..but it was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoser View Post
    Finally beat level 43 this week. Had to spend about 40 gems to do it, specifically for energy last night to make sure I had my friends list available for tonight's boss.

It's gonna take me a long time to get the regular one to level 35 and even longer to equip the + version, but it'll be worth it. I screwed up the Starshroud armor by mis-clicking and crafting two regular versions, so this will be my first boss armor!
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

Does anybody know roughly how long we have until the boss disappears?

Big thanks to all the guys and girls who added me earlier in the event, you have been a big help