To All Fight Club Members Man Up! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: To All Fight Club Members Man Up!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well SM, it is true that the game would be incredibly boring - if only 1 player did that.

As you well know that is not the case. Competitive people like to compete. It's not a secret, and I find it odd every time that people can't understand this simple fact.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one to be bemused by a player with a lead of over 100 boxes continuing to increase that lead for no good reason other than that they can.
    Other than that they can. ....oh the horror of it :-))))))

Maybe "disgusting" was the wrong word to use. (Although I AM disgusted). I laugh, although it's so sad that it almost makes me want to cry. Sure you can compare CC to movies, televised sports..etc, but at the end of the day you can talk to people about the movie you saw or the game you watched... can't imagaine there's too many people getting all stoked to tell their friends about how they just spent $5000 on "extra attacks" which earned them "influence points" in a "syndicate war"... the reason that no one is stoked on telling anyone this, is because it's super SUPER sad. Please don't pretend that you don't agree... If you're human, then you know that dishing out thousdands of dollars on a monthly basis on a F*CKING APP, is well... basically just wrong in every sense. Although I'm sure the people at GREE don't see it that way. Normally, I wouldn't be the type to get into people's business. I just think that people need to take a long hard look in the mirror and really think about what they're doing. What is your "endgame" ? Where do you think this game is going to take you? What is the reward for winning? ... in the end, you receive absolutely NOTHING. NOTHING. F*CK ALL. Right? So... spend you're money how you want, but I honastly think that there is more to be gained by drinking/smoking/abusing drugs, than there is throwing thousands of dollars into an intangible trash can.

It blows my mind that GREE has such an unbelievably easy time taking your money. They sure got the formula right...

My one closing point: Take any of the top-spending 1000 people who play this game, ask them to tell their friends and family about it and how much money they put into it. I Guarantee that any of them would feel extremely uncomfortable doing this. Why? Because it's shameful. So don't pretend that it's not.

And to the brain who thinks that people who share this opinion are just mad becaue we "don't have money", get your head out of your a$$. We just know better (just as a down syndrome monkey would) than to spend our money on this sh*t. Seriously bud, it must be dark and sh*tty in there. Come up for some air.

Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Well SM, it is true that the game would be incredibly boring - if only 1 player did that.

As you well know that is not the case. Competitive people like to compete. It's not a secret, and I find it odd every time that people can't understand this simple fact.
    Hahaha... Hilarious. Competition...? "Let's have a spend-a-thon, the person who can burn the most money, WINS!!... and the prize?? NOTHING!! Congratulations competitors!!"

It's not a competition if you can BUY the win. And I find it very odd that people can't understand this simple fact.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therockstar View Post
    Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!
    Oh shut up and get a life

Banned
    Post Count
    I appreciate the fact that Tam and Fight Club/Indians/SAS put things out of reach early in these events. Saves alot of people money knowing they shouldn't even bother trying. For that I say thank you!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hahaha... Hilarious. Competition...? "Let's have a spend-a-thon, the person who can burn the most money, WINS!!... and the prize?? NOTHING!! Congratulations competitors!!"
    That is true of almost every competitive endeavor. A lot of money is spent, trinkets are awarded. What of it?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    LOLLLLLLL *climbs onto the highest high horse of all* I smite you all from my mighty horse! I hate people that spend to much.. I hate people that spend a little and I really hate people that spend in between or don't spend...

As for me? I'm perfect!

#rockinghorse
    337-753-666

Quote Originally Posted by nemi View Post
    That's got to be the dumbest thing I've read since erm..... Yesterday. Why are you wasting time posting on this forum? Time is a commodity you have and could spend helping the needy? Why have you wasted money on a smart phone? Surely you could have done without and given that money away? Do you drive a Golf? You could have bought a Polo and donated the difference? The list is as endless as it is dumb. Thankfully we have the freedom to choose, now where would we be without that?

Oh, just curious, when was the last time you asked your boss for a pay cut?
    Suppose your asking retorical questions but ill asnswer anyway. 1 Becouse its fun and hopefully i can open e few eyes on what people are doing to themself (helping the soon to be needing) 2 True, i could do more althu i live in a county with very little poverty, i donate to some organisations that help out in 3rd world but that does not take much of my time. 3 kinda weird but the few homeless people we have all seem to have phones. apparenly owning a phone is incredibly important. But in all seriousnes i can only come up with dumb answers on those dumb questions. I think you know what i ment with my post, how absurd it is to spend this kind of money on a game. I know some of you are heavily invested in the game and need to defend your gold buying at any cost. But listen to Sister M and Gorilla flavour they have some awesome points and is just trying to help you.

Btw is a vault 120$ where you live aswell? the fact that diffrent countries pay diffrent amounts is another reason i wouldn`t ever buy gold. besides why play game on easy mode?

sorry rockstar for derailing thread but suppose it serves the perpouse of trashing these fc aswell

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    I have a spiffing idea, why dont you add a few mafia and move up to them, or if you have too many, lose a few, I am postive they will be thrilled with your visit
    Very true tam

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    That's a pretty cool idea...would be interesting to have a cross platform battle although I imagine way to much too figure out regarding strength equivalency etc .
    Kindof tough battling an Aircraft carrier
    I think FC would lose that one
    lol

Banned
    Post Count
    At the end of the day, it boils down to "can you afford it or not?" If you can, then no point saying anymore. If you can't, then you need to check yourself into rehab. I have spent lots on this game. I also donate to local charities and to my church. I have been blessed with a great life. So what? If I spend 10k on a mobile app? It's my choice because I'm fortunate enough. I consider it entertainment. We all have our vices. I'd rather play a game than smoke or drink. Smoking and drinking will kill ya. Enough said...

Banned
    Post Count
    Some people choose to spend, some choose to spend a modest amount , some choose not to spend at all.
    But some are caught in a trap, they want to keep up with the bigger spenders but find it an expensive to keep massaging their egos, so they can look like a CC tough guy..
    But one day they may catch up to where some FC members now stand
    ( always wanted to try out the edit button )
    Last edited by tam...; 05-27-2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Add some extra zing to the post

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EvillyGood View Post
    No offense, but you sound like an obese, 30-something year old living in your mother's basement that has difficulties in doing anything other than tapping an "Attack" button on a phone, watching virtual steel doors close and re-open diagonally, and seeing the outcomes of the "battle".

Exhausting.

Glad to see there are still "real men" out there like yourself that are able to do just that without fear!
    laughed so hard i almost farted

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes. FC... What the hell is wrong with ya? Stop hiding behind your stats!!! Lower it down a notch or ten so we can beat ya!
    ) LOL.. And who is that guy Fight Club anyway???
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!