Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No 1 again, what a team we have!

Congrats to all other placings.

137-831-990

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Grats FUN!

Just out of curiosity tho: When gems cost money wherein lies the reason to deliberately beat the 2nd place with that many million points?

Post Count
    3 spots available people😁

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruston View Post
    Grats FUN!

Just out of curiosity tho: When gems cost money wherein lies the reason to deliberately beat the 2nd place with that many million points?
    To prevent 2. place to make a push. Why 2. place needs to be 10m in front of 3. place is more of a mystery when it was over after first 24 hours..

137-831-990

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Pain View Post
    In other news the Yankees eeked out a victory last night after purchasing 7 runs in the 9th innig to come from behind to win 8-7

You guys ROCK YOUR MY NEW HERO!
    Thank you for your support, don't think we could do it without fans like you cheering us on.

I know we don't often acknowledge you fans but you are the ones cheering us on that keep us going so thank you

Post Count
    Congrats to fun. By far and away the top team in ka.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

why does it seem like "forum united nation" is a guild of cheaters.

why do i want to join LOL
    its like TWO hours tops and gorum united nation already has 2 MILLION gold.... wtf.
    cheat much?
    i would like to join the guild because damn i want some good power up peices

Post Count
    FUN is full of liars with no integrity. All respect gone. Not because you didn't boycott but you lied about it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joe19406 View Post
    why do i want to join LOL
    its like TWO hours tops and gorum united nation already has 2 MILLION gold.... wtf.
    cheat much?
    i would like to join the guild because damn i want some good power up peices
    No just richer than you

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinkled4 View Post
    FUN is full of liars with no integrity. All respect gone. Not because you didn't boycott but you lied about it.
    Please supply the post where they said they were boycotting. I saw plenty saying they were going for first not one saying they were boycotting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The new guy View Post
    Please supply the post where they said they were boycotting. I saw plenty saying they were going for first not one saying they were boycotting.
    Read this thread. The guilds got together outside of the forum, on a chat. You can follow the link to our guild forum, and in the KA section is a list of all of the guilds that agreed. FUN is at the top of the list.

Banned
    Post Count
    JOIN BOYCOTT TO SAVE KINGDOM AGE----PLEASE REPOST TO 20 WALLS: There is a boycott for the next war that is only 8 days away-
    There is a call from the top 10 to ANY who will join for a GEM FREE war! No bonus gems, no leftover gems, no gems during Darkhome, period.

There was a conference call with Gree about the fairness and tactics of the game in the last 6 months. Most agree that the enjoyment is leaving as the game becomes more about money generation and less about strategy.

Requests to Gree after the Boycott:
    -Bring strategy back to the game. New levels, new gold and honor weapons, different battle graphics.
    -Space wars to 45 days. (Gotta start high right?)
    -2 ltq's, one box event, one epic boss event between wars. Must not run concurrently.
    -Develop a program to monitor and ---Break up hacker guilds- if they have 60 members and all bonuses=HACKER GUILD.
    All top 100 guilds are willing to undergo this scrutiny. Any new members pop up with 500 voracious abominations or 20 million in honor units are hackers.

We have to ban together- a gem free war will still be ultra competitive. We will not fold- even if one or two guilds break the line, we must stand together! There will be no honor in their victory. Our goal is for Gree to lose tens of thousands in income for this war and come to the meeting table to enhance the game we love.

Add your crest below to confirm boycott participation: (and Thank You!)

Forum United Nation -rank 1.
    Royal Knights -Rank 2.
    Black Gryphon's Knights -rank 3.
    Knights Templar Assassins -rank 4.
    Kingdom Strike Force -rank 5.
    The Buckwheat Connection -rank 6.
    The Forum Knights Guild -rank 7.
    Order of Dragon Knights -rank 8.
    Samurai Blood -rank 9.
    TheOneAndOnly -rank 29.
    DumDeDum -rank 38.
    Kingdom Age Guild -rank 44.
    Pax Romana -rank 47.
    Iroc26 -rank 51.
    United As One -rank 74.
    Flub -rank 43

Read more: http://theflubguild.boards.net/threa...#ixzz2UF4qYfAT
    Here is a copy

Banned
    Post Count
    I would not have started this thread-----> http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ce-Boycott-FUN

If they have only around 500K points or less.......but 1.9 Million? Really??
    RK had 190K.

Post Count
    It would be nice to hear FUN replying to this so this doesn't just become a single sided flame war. FUN has been supreme, but if rank holds above honor, I'd be disappointed.

The max you can get out of a non-gem battle is 180k, and that assumes 60 members and 500 points per win. So FUN aren't the only ones out there using gems.