Page 10 of 23 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    I disagree.
    I think for the most part the new difficulty will allow people who should be focusing on other aspects of the game will now be forced...

My .02
    Increasing the level of difficulty is all good but at what they did made it impossible for any casual non gem spending player to even attempt a + version. They might even have a hard time just gettin to 15.

What level do you think the majority of the players are? So is this boss targeted for the higher level player? The problem is at level 100 people are still having a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barryboo View Post
    I have completed the map and am level 100+.
    I have crafted all the armors I want from competing the map. Im just trying to get better ones from the weekly boss.
    Now you NEED the nemesis to get to a decent level on the boss.
    But it begs the question,
    What are you TRYING to get better armors from the boss for? What purpose does it serve? To win arena battles and place well? To level up quicker or easier?

All of these things can be accomplished without the +version of the boss armor. You may spend more time farming but not any more than meticulously fighting all week for a boss armor that will be overshadowed the day after this weeks boss event.

Just food for thought.

If it's a collectors thing, by all means they made it too hard.

But my original point still stands, the new difficulty should push players to focus on the game overall who shouldn't be chasing boss+ anyways b

Overall, I think it is too difficult. Even and especially for just the non + version.
    Sir William

Level 200+
    Member of Rainbow Ponies

But it begs the question,
    What are you TRYING to get better armors from the boss for? What purpose does it serve? To win arena battles and place well? To level up quicker or easier?

All of these things can be accomplished without the +version of the boss armor. You may spend more time farming but not any more than meticulously fighting all week for a boss armor that will be overshadowed the day after this weeks boss event.

Just food for thought.

If it's a collectors thing, by all means they made it too hard.

But my original point still stands, the new difficulty should push players to focus on the game overall who shouldn't be chasing boss+ anyways b

Overall, I think it is too difficult. Even and especially for just the non + version.
    Why do people need pushed? If people want to take on the boss then they should be able to.
    Like I said,I have completed all the map and collected everything I want from it.
    The reason im doing the boss is to get better armor for the arena. Now the rewards are better it has made it worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barryboo View Post
    Why do people need pushed? If people want to take on the boss then they should be able to.
    Like I said,I have completed all the map and collected everything I want from it.
    The reason im doing the boss is to get better armor for the arena. Now the rewards are better it has made it worth doing.
    Well the best armor in the game, which would help your arena endeavors, isn't available with this or any weekly boss.
    Wouldn't your time be better spent doing free gem offers trying to get black kaleidoscopic armor in the DPC?

I'm just playing devils advocate because I do think its TOO difficult with where it is, but my original point again is that there shouldn't be so many people upset about it. Just the 100+ who actually should be chasing the boss+.
    Sir William

Level 200+
    Member of Rainbow Ponies

Even if you're using 3 nemesis and 2 friends with nemesis, it's not possible to take out the boss from 51+ just once, you'd need to do it at least twice.
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+

+ or no+ is the same

when players spent so much on gems to try on the DPCs for epic armours, they really pray they do get it.And finally, they got it but not the + version. Yet they still prefer to max it out and glad that they are lucky enough to have won it.

But now? players only need to spend so much lesser ( or no need to spend with allies)comparing to those gems spenders on DPCs to get the very basic normal version. Yes its normal version, but just consider how fortunate you are to get that armour at such cheap cost. if this jian armour+ is better than flamehunter+, then i suppose the normal version is also better than the normal flamehunter or almost equal.

conclusion is, if gems spenders can max a normal version of any epic armours from DPCs with much $$$$ spent, why can't non spenders do it after attaining the normal version @ lvl 15 with 7 days of friends' help?

goodies are served right in front of you fortunate players for free, still having high expectations?

but u cant use 3 nemesis + 2 lol
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    but u cant use 3 nemesis + 2 lol
    I know.. lol but even if you did, you still can't beat the boss in one go.
    Level 1+.

I just got the nemesis armor and I'm at level 73: Add me!

xbc-cff-mrn

Quote Originally Posted by KingPoop View Post
    I know.. lol but even if you did, you still can't beat the boss in one go.
    King, how do you get to 51 in one day?
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

Quote Originally Posted by Leosimas View Post
    King, how do you get to 51 in one day?
    I actually got to 35 yesterday, and got to 51 today. I have just been getting lucky with epic energy drops.
    Level 1+.

I still think waiting when Gree do the 5 gem Boss revive would be my best bet. probably cheapest way to get this armor and can also use friends for leveling.
    Knight's name: HHM Lvl 12x
    Guild: RainbowRoom.

Accepting 69+. PM first Please.

Crap i failed at 15 using 2 friends with Nemisis. Went back in again and still failed, Was pretty close tho. Seems its out of reach for the lower level players at the moment. AA+ is already at lvl 40. I guess i have to quickly get that Cirus + and enhance it before i can win 15.
    If i summon it at the summoning stones now when Jian is still this weeks boss, Will it be level 1 or the current level i left it at, which is 14?
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Quote Originally Posted by Genocide788 View Post
    Crap i failed at 15 using 2 friends with Nemisis. Went back in again and still failed, Was pretty close tho. Seems its out of reach for the lower level players at the moment. AA+ is already at lvl 40. I guess i have to quickly get that Cirus + and enhance it before i can win 15.
    If i summon it at the summoning stones now when Jian is still this weeks boss, Will it be level 1 or the current level i left it at, which is 14?
    Unlimited times level 1
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

Well the best armor in the game, which would help your arena endeavors, isn't available with this or any weekly boss.
    Wouldn't your time be better spent doing free gem offers trying to get black kaleidoscopic armor in the DPC?

I'm just playing devils advocate because I do think its TOO difficult with where it is, but my original point again is that there shouldn't be so many people upset about it. Just the 100+ who actually should be chasing the boss+.
    I don't think you're getting the point. What the forum members are trying to say is that even level 100+ with 70 armors who have also completed the game are having trouble reaching 43 without the nemesis. So how do you expect us to chase these boss armors when we can't even do it without a nemesis even when we have 3 maxed 70+ armors?

For level 100 players, event bossing is the only thing we can do, either the the arena that is. However, the fact that we're unable to reach the +version without gens would mean that effectively we have almost nothing to do late game. I do welcome a challenge, and it prevents lower leveled players from getting armors that only the higher leveled players should be getting. However, I think GREE made it a little but too difficult this time round.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!