Quote Originally Posted by jeffrodriguez View Post
Actually I saw that sticky your talking about its just a table of what what what what are the gold produced gold per hour but there are bo guides in the game.I was levelling fast like him and I kept seen other people same level as me with more than 3K attack Defense. Good city with lots of building how can that happen are they hackers? I'm also having trouble with gold management I'm not doing any quest now to suppress my level. As I gain only little gold and I like him asked this question first but no one really wants to answer us except you hahaha. Thank You Very Much for that.But still what should we do during the start I already have 100 allies but can't even properly get enough armor weapon and units so what should we do? Any advice please
If you are that low in god and equipment you can either buy gold with real money and upgrade or camp. It takes a lot and I do mean a lot of time to get your money machines going. I camped for about 8 months. I would buy the buildings camp until they were level 10 then eat just enough exp to buy the nex set and repeat. Problem now is the LTQ prizes are so high stat units that people want to run out and get the, without having a strong base to support them. You have to balance it out. Look around your level. If you are lower in stats than most of your peers I would play the waiting game with an eye on the long picture. It's a marathon not a sprint.