GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice to gree:

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count

40% off

I don't think Gree cares or take the threat seriously yet to even try to break the gold ban (sorry voluntary abstention lol) with 40% off.

The Top 10 needs to do something more drastic if you want Gree's attention, however, if Gree responds with a 40% off due to the efforts of the top 10... I personally thank you. I will be loading up on gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    In all honestly, "Not spending gold for first 24 hours" is kind of irrelevant considering a good portion of the gold that will "not be spent" has already been purchased....

Banned
    Post Count
    you've spotted the opportunity sir.....but no point overdoing it, lots of gold in a failed game.....lol

Post Count
    I think gree need some attention from us.
    When the boycott not helps, what do we then later? We are the customers and spend much money for this and i am awaiting more from gree and the support.They should finally listen what we want.
    Maybe is it not so, but i think gree loose everyday some gold or free players.I like gree games and have spended enough for this, but for me personally is no go the new bonus program and so frequently events in the last time.One in 4-5 weeks is more then enough.
    And i wish me the old bonus program back.Thanks

Post Count
    Hey all, why not just stop buying and only use your gold in hand? Considering the rate of stats inflation, any gold spender would be able to catch up with stats/modifiers quickly.

And if anyone worries about getting robbed...why do you even care about in game cash anyway, just take a break and get some real life, it's just a game...
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Hey all, why not just stop buying and only use your gold in hand? Considering the rate of stats inflation, any gold spender would be able to catch up with stats/modifiers quickly.

And if anyone worries about getting robbed...why do you even care about in game cash anyway, just take a break and get some real life, it's just a game...
    Some people will be doing that such is their levels of frustration.

Individuals choice as is their participation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not being a troll, but honestly, why would gree care? They know that everyone will just boost their gold usage 24h 1m later, so they don't lose. It's synonymous to the boycott on gas for a day a few years back. The oil companies knew that gas would be bought in good quantities the day before and the day after. Even though it caused an impact, it was nominal and manageable. Business went back to normal and the oil companies still did what they wanted to. #SameThingHere
    Modern War
    Ally ID: 361-491-900
    Ally ID: 281-771-781

Crime City
    Ally ID: 355-461-134
    Ally ID: 517-199-535

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rosko247 View Post
    I'm not being a troll, but honestly, why would gree care? They know that everyone will just boost their gold usage 24h 1m later, so they don't lose. It's synonymous to the boycott on gas for a day a few years back. The oil companies knew that gas would be bought in good quantities the day before and the day after. Even though it caused an impact, it was nominal and manageable. Business went back to normal and the oil companies still did what they wanted to. #SameThingHere
    It is a symbolic action - not to damage the game but an attempt to show GREE that we are not happy.

In the long term happy customers will spend more money

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
    It is a symbolic action - not to damage the game but an attempt to show GREE that we are not happy.

In the long term happy customers will spend more money
    Right. I see the purpose and I commend you all on it. I was just presenting what effects it really has. Honestly, I hope it works. I truly do.
    Modern War

Crime City

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Exactly: Exxon Valdez boycott, result to Exxon a gnat on their arse. BP Gulf disaster... nada butkis even in short term.

Only one I can think of that worked was Old Coke vs New Coke. But here's the catch: New Coke wasn't bought.

Everyone of the top dogs has gold in inventory, will reload on May bonus, blah blah blah. Not buying in June might send the msg but not the way it's intended to work. If NGF is top of leaderboard for more than 24 hours then maybe a msg will be given of sorts.

Banned
    Post Count
    It would be courteous if CJ or someone from GREE would address the concerns.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Recruit View Post
    They can't speak on everything. It could create a legally binding aspect if they say the wrong thing.
    Modern War

Crime City

Banned
    Post Count
    They can't speak on everything.
    Everything? More like anything lol

Not a pop at you Rosko

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Recruit View Post
    They laid off 30 employees from their San Francisco office. Not sure if CJ is around any longer I hope so, he was the only decent one.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    They laid off 30 employees from their San Francisco office. Not sure if CJ is around any longer I hope so, he was the only decent one.
    Totally agree - I had a number of dealings with him & I was happy most of the time.

Can't be happy all the time.

If CJ is gone what is stopping someone else replying?