The rise and fall of the nation - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The rise and fall of the nation

Banned
    Post Count
    I wish this stupid forum would let me post pics. I have numerous different screenshots new and old of rivals with 888 mafia... 888 is a myth

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The fact that my newsfeed only goes to about 8 hours suggests I'm coming up on more than a few RLs.
    I still drop a link at every Indian hood I come across, in case they don't want to bother using the RL.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    The fact that my newsfeed only goes to about 8 hours suggests I'm coming up on more than a few RLs.
    I still drop a link at every Indian hood I come across, in case they don't want to bother using the RL.
    I hit you back and lost of course when you stopped bye but you didn't even say hi....lol
    retired

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'll make sure I'm not so rude next time.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When I joined FC it was for a reason. We stood together against bullying. We didn't say hateful or harmful things to other people, we made no verbal statements at all. What are you all doing? You rally to defend a teammate who's being verbally abused, yet you're verbally abusing the group of people you were formed to stand against. You have become exactly the same entity that you were fighting to end.

Post Count
    Y so serious, viola?

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Y so serious, viola?

#smug
    Hahaha! Because I didn't follow the Dipstick rules. Don't spend money and remember all players are guys! (...and also because I find it desperately sad that people can't hold onto their morals. Or for that matter, have any at all.)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Egan View Post
    I wish this stupid forum would let me post pics. I have numerous different screenshots new and old of rivals with 888 mafia... 888 is a myth
    Upload your screenshot to a website, i.e. Photobucket. Then copy the link and paste it in your post as an image. Like this: [img]linktoyourimage[/img]

Photobucket even has an option to copy the link as an image. Sorry if this doesnt make sense, I'm not good at explaining this kind of stuff.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Viola. View Post
    Hahaha! Because I didn't follow the Dipstick rules. Don't spend money and remember all players are guys! (...and also because I find it desperately sad that people can't hold onto their morals. Or for that matter, have any at all.)
    Fine rules to follow!

#smug
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post
    we don't go to the same bars, TRUST ME. LMAO
    Now make sense, we definitely don't go to the same bars, I go to bars full of chicks and usually pic at least one every time. On the other hand you're going to different and opposite bars (obviously no chicks allowed).

P.S. say hi to the boyfriend who holds your hand when you walk on the street (aka polio), you two great pair.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Way to upset the gays Lupo. Even they won't claim those 2.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    When I joined FC it was for a reason. We stood together against bullying. We didn't say hateful or harmful things to other people, we made no verbal statements at all. What are you all doing? You rally to defend a teammate who's being verbally abused, yet you're verbally abusing the group of people you were formed to stand against. You have become exactly the same entity that you were fighting to end.
    That's because they try to imitate Lupo, but they only pathetic copycats.
    BTW, I still don't understand why you joined them, I still believe you're a very intelligent and beautiful woman, probably the only one in FC team (sic). Moreover, my Kakao ID is the same, you can get in touch to me anytime.
    Last edited by Lupo; 05-16-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    I go to bars full of chicks and usually pic at least one every time.
    Pictures Lupo jumping on a woman (from behind) and shouting "10-0" repeatedly until the police arrive...
    Still mad at Bostick.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not all FC members do that, but viola that was very well said.
    It seems like when you are top dog, you start acting like one.... I guess it's human nature to do so

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Pictures Lupo jumping on a woman (from behind) and shouting "10-0" repeatedly until the police arrive...
    I am the POLICE, you pathetic little troll.