DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: We want your feedback

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Be able to upgrade as many buildings at once.

Post Count
    Fix the allies list. One should be able to access any member without having to refresh it every single time. Create way to indicate a player has accessed a war. Donation tracking log just like KA.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Levelling up / promotion bonus

Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    Thanks folks. Keep 'em coming.
    When you level up or get promoted as a reward I think it would be good to automatically complete any new building or upgrade and base expansion you currently have in progress

Post Count
    I'd like to see the bottom 200th units in attack and defense highlighted in some fashion. This would be very helpful in determing what units to acquire to improve stats. It could be as simple as a red frame or blue frame around the unit in the inventory screen.

DEFENSE LEADER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Col C Smythe View Post
    Simple suggestions...

1. Allow up grade of two buildings at a time

or

2. Reduce the upgrade time. Anything over 3 days is a bit much.

3. Concrete Building for producing bricks

4. A CONFIRM button for accelerated upgrades. Support has always been good about refunds, but it would sure cut down on your tickets and our aggravation
    disagree to most points - keep a tactical aspect in the game
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    Most things are said (indeed, there´s so much in the forum)

keep it playable for non or at least light gold users. offer units that can be bought via ingamecash and are useful for high level players. A 15mio sub with 90/42 is a weak unit...
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digisyn View Post
    I'd like to see the bottom 200th units in attack and defense highlighted in some fashion. This would be very helpful in determing what units to acquire to improve stats. It could be as simple as a red frame or blue frame around the unit in the inventory screen.
    I like this idea - see which units you're taking into battle/defence.

The one area that Gree could improve in BIG time is communication. Please use the announcements forums more to let us know upcoming changes/problems etc. Foisting changed algorithms on us is a sure-fire way of causing a massive fuss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Roads.

A type of base decoration that gives bonuses to surrounding buildings like better cash output or higher defense.
    Different types of roads too with different costs and bonuses like black top, dirt, stone, gold brick, ect.

Just an idea give us a reason to decorate our bases.

Lurker
    Post Count

Allies Fliter

When it comes tiem to clean up your ally list, you need lots fo time to do it since you need to keep going through. Maybe if there was a way to sort, by level maybe, it might make the task less tedious.

Lurker
    Post Count
    1_Reduce level up rate ,I level up very fast !? although i don't do missions only attacks!
    2_As i saw in the fist few pages... Increase the time between wars.
    3_The faction forum refresh button .
    4_A chat during war,Because forum is very slow!
    5_only leader and officers are able to declare war
    6_Increase the maximum units from 2000 for 500 ally to more lets say 3000!?
    7_Increase chances to open boxes events ,I use money and i get better luck about million times in raw!?
    8_Add a bonus to the faction like influence increase in crime city,to increase WD points in war!

Lurker
    Post Count
    fortifications up to level 20

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowdave View Post
    I can only assume that you and the devs either don't read the forums or you think that the negative posts are just from a very small but noisy percentage of users. If you read the forums you'd have more feedback than the team can fix in a month. I can assure you, it is a majority of your high spenders that are upset, and many are quitting. Quite frankly it is an insult that you are asking for feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcowdave View Post
    It's nice that you're asking for feedback, but you haven't fixed many of the long-standing issues that have been repeatedly discussed here. Gree's corporate culture appears to be broken; completely focused on short term profits and only caring about customers if it affects today's profits. This short sighted approach spells failure for Gree. I've cut my spending on this game drastically due to the lack of customer service or support. I know a lot of players are quitting.
    Madcowdave, I hear wheat you are saying. We do take in a lot of feedback from our players. This is an attempt to get it all in one place in a constructive format. The plan is to engage formally more often. Thanks for the feedback.

Post Count
    There is a lot of great feedback in here. Send over a few questions too. Just a reminder that we are going to close the thread tomorrow.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry my suggestion....

Make the game work!!!!

I was playing the game just fine earlier today, when the game crashed. This happens a lot!!! But this time it crashed for good it seems. It will load so far then just crashes again, before my base screen fully loads.
    Have not been able to log on now for 4 hours!!!
    Device I'm using - acer iconia tab A500.
    I have tried un-installing & re-installing several times.
    The game is set on auto update.
    I have submitted a request to Gree but from what i hear, I probably won't get a sensible answer.
    I have searched the forums for answers & also posted everywhere I'm allowed, but it seems that nobody gets answered, so not holding out much luck there.

My code - 262-133-171 - if it helps...

thnx much

Consistent Contributor BlackArrow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMNI View Post
    There is a lot of great feedback in here. Send over a few questions too. Just a reminder that we are going to close the thread tomorrow.
    Omni. Thanks for creating a space for this. I think it is everyone's best interest for this to become a more frequent or permanent blog, thread, area. The game has evolved a lot recently and the input is invaluable.

Keep up the good work.