GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bravehearts of Scotland - no gold for Columbia

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lets see if we can get some other Top 25 / Top 50 teams on board
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    We have made a decision that for Columbia we will not spend gold.

Kind of an experiment to see how a top 50-100 faction will do but also to save burnout from this game. Wars are too close, prizes are poorer, we all have families and lives.

So if you are paired with us, bear our performance in mind.
    Let's do a back of the envelope calculation!

Assumptions
    # of Battles: 70
    # of free hits: 6
    # of Fully Charged Members per Battle: 24
    # Power Attacker: 1
    Power Attack Win = 150 points
    Win Rate = 75%
    # Scouts: 1
    Scout Win = 150 points
    Win Rate = 75%
    # Wall Attackers: 7
    # Attackers: 15
    Win = 225 points
    Win Rate = 90%

Power Attacker Points: 70 x 75% x 150 = 7,875
    Scout Points: 70 x 4 x 75% x 150 = 31,500
    Attacks: 70 x ((15 x 6) + (9 x 2)) x 90% x 225 = 1,530,900
    Total WD Points: 1,570,275
    WD points per member: 32,714

This is a very rough approximation (and doesn't include defensive wins) but it looks like you can be in contention for top 250 without gold.

Top 250 in Ireland was 1,660,727 WD points and I'm guessing Colombia will be around 1.6 to 1.75 million.

Banned
    Post Count

Kind of an experiment to see how a top 50-100 faction will do but also to save burnout from this game. Wars are too close, prizes are poorer, we all have families and lives.

I commend your ethical stand.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count

Respect! I don't know of any violators in your faction, so I wish you the best.

That being said, good luck. I appreciate the point you're making, but. You will not do well
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Post Count
    Actually I agree with everyone, for a change. Bravehearts will be very lucky to get in the top 250 although possible with extremely active participation. But the rewards at present to not stand up to the thousands a faction spends during a campaign. Bravehearts should spend their money on themselves for this campaign to get stronger. Others should note take up the cause and perhaps Gree could take notice and reward those factions willing to spend; lets say units of the 10 - 30k range for top 100. Fighting over a unit of say an extra 1500 plus 5% extra attack seems futile, fighting over a unit of 30k and 20% extra attack....now that is worth the fight (cash). Good luck to both McGurt and Bravehearts!

Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    Respect! I don't know of any violators in your faction, so I wish you the best.

That being said, good luck. I appreciate the point you're making, but. You will not do well

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    WD event has the worst ROI for your bucks, just some bragging right.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Then after a year, we would all regret playing the WD events with golds.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King little fruit fly View Post
    Then after a year, we would all regret playing the WD events with golds.

here, here! Bravo fruit fly!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    REG Stands in solidarity w/ you my friend.
    or maybe we sit.
    I dunno, but you're from scotland, right? Who cares. We'll use our leftover money to buy a lager or something.
    this is going to rock. =]
    So no gold for REG either? Good man. Im sure is either of us is a few points off a tier prize then a refill might happen but the inetention is NO GOLD. Possibly long term.

We reckon Bravehearts spent $2,500 dollars to get a top 80 place. And for what - a few units that replenished the 6k losses we ramped up anyway! So we were back to where we were and out of pocket. This is nothing people don't already know, I'm just repeating it in case some other factions join in.

Imagine what all the factions above us spend then!! Imagine if a few others follow?

Spending gold isn't a requirement in BoS, probably half the faction do. Fun, friendhsip and family are what we stand for, ask any members. Nobody has forced us to spend but because we can afford it we do, but all that will stop for Columbia.

This is as much of BoS having a rest, enjoying a war where we have in faction prizes (sensible and stupid) and making a point to Gree that they are burning players out. In the long run they will lose out.

There are too many glitches, to many hackers, extortionate prices and people are no longer enjoying this game which will ultimately mean they leave.

A break from staying up and tapping a button will be a welcome change - to our families and our pockets.

Post Count
    =]

Bravehearts - I don't know how many health regens you all have collected individually and as a faction, but I believe I can speak for REG when I say, BRING IT ON. Consider this the first FREE friendly challenge for BEST FREE FACTION.

And yes, if someone is close to making one of the brackets, gold will obviously come into play and DQ someone from this friendly challenge, but for the best if you get the next best trinket for just a couple gold!

If anyone is handy, maybe they can do better, but here's my feeble attempt @ our bragging rights badges. I'm pretty sure that it boosts your stats by something around 20-200%. It works kinda like the Reinforced Bear. It works "in the background" or it's "invisible?" yeah - just works the same. =]

Banned
    Post Count
    This is brilliant.

It deserves its own thread, perhaps a poll, and a declaration from factions who wnat to be part of this momentous challenge.

Let players choose.

Some will want to spend to get played while trying to play, WD, cool..

But, others will want to be part of another MW first, FREE 4 ALL FACTION CHALLENGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    =]

Bravehearts - I don't know how many health regens you all have collected individually and as a faction, but I believe I can speak for REG when I say, BRING IT ON. Consider this the first FREE friendly challenge for BEST FREE FACTION.

And yes, if someone is close to making one of the brackets, gold will obviously come into play and DQ someone from this friendly challenge, but for the best if you get the next best trinket for just a couple gold!

If anyone is handy, maybe they can do better, but here's my feeble attempt @ our bragging rights badges. I'm pretty sure that it boosts your stats by something around 20-200%. It works kinda like the Reinforced Bear. It works "in the background" or it's "invisible?" yeah - just works the same. =]

Post Count
    in case you're looking for a badge:

Post Count
    PJ, I'm on it buddy.
    just got hung up making little grafix

Post Count
    No GOLD for Bosses of War.. I wont use any...

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds like a great idea.. I may be able to convince the Top 50 faction I'm in.