Connection Issues: We're Working On These Now - Page 26

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Connection Issues: We're Working On These Now

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation connection problem

I updated this morning and ever since then im unable to start the game! im due to collect money from all my buildings which im sure will get raided now. not happy about this! player id 829295695

Our faction leader is still missing

my id 314048344. Faction -I'd 984588663. Faction name satisfaction
    Our leader was using android phone to connect to modern war , since the china event started , he has never connected to the game , earlier we thought he might have been busy with some work , but now we realise he must be having connection problems , till date he hasn't been able to connect i guess , all our faction members are from different part of the world , we don't have our leaders number and email address so we cannot contact him but we suppose he must be having connection problems because till date he hasn't showed up even once, otherwise he was a regular player and he. Use to be. Always available i our faction forum , our faction is at a loss due to all this as we cannot buy fortification bonuses .

Post Count

Unhappy connection issues, sgt rock

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all, we're aware of the connection issues and the engineers are working on that right now. We WILL have a fix out as soon as possible.

We're also investigating the reported matching issues, and the blank WD battle lists Android-side, and will have fixes for those asap as well.

EDIT: It would help us greatly if people reporting connection issues here in the forums could post their player ID in this thread. Thank you.
    sgt rock connection issues last cpl hours still cant access

Post Count
    481-173-073

android user....always force closes and during the war battle list is missing

second.....my raid payout is now only 20 percent when it was 1000.

third, when u go to members list and then to stats it force closes

fourth, when I put attack points when I finish a level I don't see any results
    Last edited by dhemley; 04-08-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    im still locked out to off iphone here my id if anyone from gree cares 884-058-495..seems like u gotta be a hacker anymore for them to care about u..the real players get screwed all time

Lurker
    Post Count

my app won't start

I transfered my MW account from iphone 4S to ipad, I accessed on my ipad for 2-3 times then it stopped. the application won't start, it closed directly. my ID is 344 921 318.
    I also have a funzio ID ( jean.a )with all the account details that i can provide it to you if needed.

Kindly help me access my account and get it back on my iphone.

Appreciate your reply & support.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jean.a View Post
    I transfered my MW account from iphone 4S to ipad, I accessed on my ipad for 2-3 times then it stopped. the application won't start, it closed directly. my ID is 344 921 318.
    I also have a funzio ID ( jean.a )with all the account details that i can provide it to you if needed.

Kindly help me access my account and get it back on my iphone.

Appreciate your reply & support.

Solved.

I update the application on my ipad and it works again. sorry for any disturbance.

Banned
    Post Count

Gree games connection issue

I cannot log on to any GREE games unless I am connected to wifi. I have an iPhone 4S and this just started happening 04/13/13. I don't know my Kingdom Age ID, but in MW my name is gee and the ID is 782052722. Thanks for any assistance.

Lurker
    Post Count

Globe shows nothing....

Lena 448 733 554

Please help!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm sick of all these problems with this game. I tried to connect to the game to collect from some of my buildings and couldn't because of a connection issue. I knew when my buildings would be ready and would have been able to collect from them if I had been able to connect but instead got raided and lost over 143k as a result. The game is glitchy, lags and freezes a lot. Apparently these a$$holes at Gree don't give a damn about their Android users as these have been ongoing complaints and nothing ever gets done about them. It's useless to send in any tickets because they don't have enough brains to provide an intelligent or useful response or solution.

Banned
    Post Count
    Still bull hurry up

Banned
    Post Count
    646 236 035 thanks

Post Count
    488580398 Android
    Server issue while trying to upgrade Train Station to level 6. I was able to upgrade my second station to level 2 with no issue. Opened ticket as well
    Last edited by digisyn; 05-08-2013 at 07:10 AM.

DEFENSE LEADER