The Cartel - maybe a good idea if not for . . . - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Cartel - maybe a good idea if not for . . .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My god. How stupid are you people?

You do realize that about 99.9% of the people that play this game don't even visit these forums? You really think your retarded "Cartel / boycott" BS is gonna make a difference? Get real.

The sun will rise. The same three factions will continue to win, place, and show. And the attention-whore loser PJ will still try and get people to listen to his moronic rants so he can feel special, and like he has revolutionized this game.

Those three things are facts. Accept them and move on.

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    the only 3 guarantees in life are:

Death.
    Taxes.
    Octavian is a little b!tch who hides behind the anonymity of the Internet.

And if you think PJ hasn't revolutionized this game, then fine; he is not trying to achieve that, he just wants to help others.
    But if you would like to know something, he has the highest defense in all of Modern War, so give him some respect, as he is a veteran and knows what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    My god. How stupid are you people?

You do realize that about 99.9% of the people that play this game don't even visit these forums? You really think your retarded "Cartel / boycott" BS is gonna make a difference? Get real.

The sun will rise. The same three factions will continue to win, place, and show. And the attention-whore loser PJ will still try and get people to listen to his moronic rants so he can feel special, and like he has revolutionized this game.

Those three things are facts. Accept them and move on.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    the only 3 guarantees in life are:

Death.
    Taxes.
    Octavian is a little b!tch who hides behind the anonymity of the Internet.

And if you think PJ hasn't revolutionized this game, then fine; he is not trying to achieve that, he just wants to help others.
    But if you would like to know something, he has the highest defense in all of Modern War, so give him some respect, as he is a veteran and knows what he is talking about.
    ...LIAR...!!!

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    okay you sad little Penguin... go waddle home now...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by steveo127; 05-05-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I see, said the blind man, I see.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingleberry View Post
    To a certain Penguin from Holland, I bid you cancer of the wrecked umm
    Always made me laugh when I saw this Player Name in the Top 50 Leaderboard Auction Events:

dingleberries :
    When wiping your butt with cheap toilet paper, pieces of cheap toilet paper catch/cling to anus hair(s), therefore having berries that dingle from your butt.
    If you use that generic toilet paper, you'll get dingleberries.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=dingleberries

Definition #2 on this page will make ANY liquid you are currently consuming shoot out of your nose - LoL

With that - On Behalf of the gentleman from Holland: To the piece of cheap toilet paper clinging to Anus hairs - I bid you Dingleberries - LoLoLoLoL
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 05-05-2013 at 01:29 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    We should all be embarrassed. Like primary school kids. Gree is the only winner here...
    Kings of Nation Elite
    KoNE
    World 2
    #1 Alliance Wars

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero__ View Post
    Sounds nice, but PUN and Ferr are still going to spend tens of thousands of dollars fighting over one bonus in Colombia. The rest of us will watch.
    I honestly dont thinks its about the one bonus that Ferr and PUN are fighting about. Its the sweet taste of victory and gloating in the losers face, its a grudge match between the two. Every single WD event PUN has beat Ferr, they spend Tens of Thousands of dollars just to win and say who is better, you or me. Idk if its the truth but it pretty much seems like it. Its competely insane that they would do this but if I was super dirty rich I would never do the same, EVEN if its just an iPhone/Android game, its about dominance.

Banned
    Post Count
    oh also, one more thing. I completely support the Cartel. those bastards GREE need to make it fair, you shouldnt need to spend 25 gold just to fill up for only 4 more hits. That is complete BS. Everyone should boycott the next WD and not spend a ton of money to win, this **** needs to be fixed, not rigged to make millions.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All I can say is, if you don't like the game then delete it....or stop moaning! It is what it is a game. You either buy gold or you don't. Quite a simple conundrum...for your simple minds.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

not whatever you said, but makes no differences and change nothing, you're still a LIAR

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    You're such a tool. Your best comeback is to insult someone's sexuality, like a 5th grader. Although, most 5th graders probably aren't as mentally soft as you.

Go away. Nobody thinks your funny, insightful, or interesting. You're just some loser who wasted a lot of money on a cell phone game, and has a few fanbois trying to leach off your high stats for their gain.

You live a miserable life.
    @ Gritix, I did the same thing you did when reading this post...laughed out loud. "Fanbois..." Love it..(not sure if that's spelled right though)

@McDoc. Great post. And I love the way you were called Superman McDoc in an earlier post. I also saw someone make a comment about all our VFF alliances. As I recall, the main reason we started out with multiple factions was because of the sheer number of players we had and couldn't all fit in one faction, correct? At least, that's what I remember. The poster made it sound like we were this huge conglomerate with ulterior motives.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    OMFG I spit out my water I was drinking cuz I laughed so hard! Hahahaha.

Give him some "respect" cuz the loser spent a fortune on a cell phone game??? Hahaha that is hilarious! I didn't realize that you were also a 5th grader, or i wouldn't have been so mean.

I'm so sorry little kid. Anyone as young, stupid, and ignorant shouldn't be subjected to such harsh language.

Oh man, that was awesome. You needed a hero in your life, and you found PJ. How cute.

Man, I love this place. Whenever I have a bad day I can come here and realize their are so many miserable people out there. Makes me feel great about my life.

Post Count
    This thread is hilarious, thanks McDoc.

I guess the Cartel is like an AA group for gold users and as such I support it, but it's sad that its needed. Just stop, but then again you have to want to stop.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManDK View Post
    This thread is hilarious, thanks McDoc.I guess the Cartel is like an AA group for gold users and as such I support it, but it's sad that its needed. Just stop, but then again you have to want to stop.
    Not all gold users are addicts. That would make an excellent tautology.