Guilds Mergers Thread - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guilds Mergers Thread

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

guild merging - anyway to do this w/o losing upgrades

high, we've got all 10 upgrades for buildings (cost/time) and are one of the small guilds with only 8 players. we want to merge but do not want to lose the 14mil in our bank or the money spent on our upgrades. anyway to "officially" merge so that the money spent moves to the new guild?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda6900 View Post
    high, we've got all 10 upgrades for buildings (cost/time) and are one of the small guilds with only 8 players. we want to merge but do not want to lose the 14mil in our bank or the money spent on our upgrades. anyway to "officially" merge so that the money spent moves to the new guild?
    I am the leader of Just for Bonuses. We have Cost decrease to 22%, Time to 22%, and +16 members. We have 19m in the bank now. If you would like to merge with us please message me as long as your members are willing to donate 300k/week to the guild. We aren't a war-focused guild but we do participate in the wars. Please message me with all of your members att,def, iph, and lvls please
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.

Post Count

Merge with us, Dragon Slayer, top 200+ guild

Hi,
    I am the leader of Dragon Slayer. We finished 248th in Dragoon Roost and 200+ in Blightwood(score not out yet).

Guild size 34
    Upgrade time reduction 5/5
    Upgrade cost reduction 3/5
    Casualty Decrease 1/5

Who we are:

We are a guild of FREE players who enjoy guild wars. We DO NOT mandate anyone spending gems. But, players can spend gems if they like, free or bought. Rule is you MUST BE active during guild war. Guild is managed by everyone, I am just a figure head. We work together to achieve common goal and have fun at the same time.

Our objective for upcoming war is top 200.

If you feel like we are the right fit for you, you can PM me or request to join us. There are requirements for stats that goes with your level. Average guild level is 130+.

Guild ID: 199-389-990

My ID: 619-059-345

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Canadian Knights looking for recruits

Looking to add 13 members to our core group of players that number is flexible

Our bonuses are guaranteed not to disappoint and we are constantly growing stronger looking for quality active players

I am our Guild Gurdian lv141 att380000 def360000

Join us with no regrets!

Invite Code

Open to a merge into our guild not looking to merge into another

Post Count
    My guild is more fun
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Are you tired of guild leaders bullying you because of your "low stats"? Do your guild demands you to give them 6X your IPH or a minimum or 100,000 gold daily? Did they send you to "team B" cause you didn't buy a mountain of gems diring war? Got kicked out cause you scored "only" 30K cp?
    Come join a top 200 guild. We're fun, relaxed and we have a life in the real world, just like you.
    You know you want to be a part of our family!! PM me!!
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Post Count
    come join my guild
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Lurker
    Check out www.game-addict.nl for our guild
    Post Count

Join EPIC

Want to join a serious guild?
    Invite yourself in game : 928-556-492

Or check out our website http://www.game-addict.nl

We have a chat build in our website and you can check out the game statistics.

We are a growing guild who needs serious and active players!!

Join today!!!!

Post Count
    The league of shadows is looking again!! Made room for 8 more can make room for 10 or 11 if need be looking for a top 200 guild to merge with us. We finished 170th in dragons roost and 300 something in blighted wood.(vacations killed us) anyways, I'm really interested in making two into one. We have fairly high bonuses see below.. And well thought out battle plan. We have a minimum of 50k a day, and of course daily activity. Look forward to hearing from you.

Shadowfax

Always Recruiting...
    Dragons Roost: 170
    Blighted Woods: 307
    Dwarven Mines: 289
    Darkhome: 213

Current Bonus's
    Reduced casualty rate +10%
    Building Upgrade Speed +23%
    Upgrade Cost +23%
    Guild Member Increase +20

Post Count

No $ required! Friendly Guild twice within top 200 looking to get to top 100

Quote Originally Posted by MSH View Post
    This is a thread to existing guilds discussing/proposing mergers.

There are literally hundreds of smallish single digit membership guilds out there, yet to succeed in a multi-day grand battle event, any guild must have a critical mass of players online, making smallish guilds (anything below 22 – 24 members in total with an all time active core smaller than about 14-16) rather unattractive (NB: Campers guilds and those consisting on lower level players have different objectives, than the most and are excepted)

Now is a high time to think of agglomeration – guild merging!

Please post your guilds descriptions, objectives and merger requirements/expectations here. Leaders of guilds interested in merging with yours would reply here and/or contact you directly. If you see the guild you like to merge with – please do the same.

(Disclosure: at level 193, A/D around 360K/310K with IPH to match I don’t need most of the peace time bonuses myself, so I never joined anyone, nor created a guild myself. Will consider joining a good warring guild should event’s prizes be reasonably cool, provided that the space is still available. Would be useful and active, provide no “mountains of gems” required. Please PM me directly should you like to follow up)
    We would consider merging with active members of smaller or unsuccessful guilds. No gems are required. Rules are: 1) daily players who will actively participate in wars, 2) playing to have fun, 3) willing to support your fellow guild members. Interested. Invite code is 417-894-460

Post Count

Guild within top 200 twice - wants to get to top 100

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    The league of shadows is looking again!! Made room for 8 more can make room for 10 or 11 if need be looking for a top 200 guild to merge with us. We finished 170th in dragons roost and 300 something in blighted wood.(vacations killed us) anyways, I'm really interested in making two into one. We have fairly high bonuses see below.. And well thought out battle plan. We have a minimum of 50k a day, and of course daily activity. Look forward to hearing from you.

Shadowfax
    We are expanding so have room for at least 4, maybe 6-7. We do not require gem players but do ask members to play daily, participate fully in war battles and have FUN. If you can't find a good merger candidate we would welcome active players who do want to make it into the top 100. Our guild invite code is 417-894-460. PM me if you want to discuss options further.

Defenders of Christ

We are a top 200 guild - 137th Dragons roost. Looking for an active group to join us. We are currently in talks with a few guilds. We are not taking this lightly as we have a fantastic membership overall and want to be sure the merge is win-win. We can open a few more spots but the sweet number is 10-12 very active players. We will maintain DoC as the primary guild and the incoming guild will provide for the farmers. We will also consider a small group of 5-8 core players who have been carrying the weight of their guild and want a home where everyone participates. Officer slots are negotiable and commensurate with experience and participation expectation.

Average Stats - Atk 185/ def 183
    Average lvl 120

My stats 285/275 - I am not the DL.

You can check us out at www.eteamz.com/doc2

Send me a private message if you are interested. With the right fit, we will be challenging top 50 or better.