Congrats to PJ and PUN - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to PJ and PUN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep, does not change anything, the truth is, SF is a bunch of fools, been fooled by empty promises from PENGUIN UNITED NATION and we are having a good laugh, lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    SF fool, lol
    A fool maybe but I'm neither of the 3... If its insinuated.. I'd like to see Ferr on top for a change I don't have anything against him as he seems genuine just as pirates. I do have hard feelings for another due to their seeming unfair gameplay but that's what it is a game. Just funny how some grown adults act like stay at home moms or beat down depressed housewives watching soap operas spreading their gossip.

Post Count
    Congrats Bron, micky, jacqie, poop, GI, stephen and george. Most impressive!
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Thanks aidan. I bet its been fun to watch too. From all the posts here, looks like our little entertainment efforts worked pretty well. We do hope everyone has enjoyed the show.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Dude, what about me?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Thanks aidan. I bet its been fun to watch too. From all the posts here, looks like our little entertainment efforts worked pretty well. We do hope everyone has enjoyed the show.
    Dont know bout others but it was fun for me! I was saying to bronson the other day that you guys were making me nervous seeing that score so close! Lol. If you can, a little less of that please!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl@sh View Post
    Dude, what about me?
    Ohhh, Shoot!! Totally forgot mate! My bad. How the heck did i manage to forgt bout you!

Congrats. And please this thread needs your legendary flashing!

Post Count
    Bada Bing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not that it matters but did you ever stop to think being two of the more popular parties in the world of Gree that perhaps they (emperors & pirates) may be civil? They enjoy the chatter as their popularity grows as we speculate a disregard to one always winning.. The only person who knows what goes behind the scenes would be them. For instance...

Ferr, ,with no disrespect intended, if you read this. Would you mind a reply as to your feelings on the events?

Respectfully,

Yankster.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankster View Post
    Not that it matters but did you ever stop to think being two of the more popular parties in the world of Gree that perhaps they (emperors & pirates) may be civil? They enjoy the chatter as their popularity grows as we speculate a disregard to one always winning.. The only person who knows what goes behind the scenes would be them. For instance...

Ferr, ,with no disrespect intended, if you read this. Would you mind a reply as to your feelings on the events?

Respectfully,

Yankster.
    Ferr does not approve of any of this, trust me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Has THE CARTEL approved these messages?
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 04-29-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Thank you my good man.

I hope the best for you and REG. I know those of you in REG are some of the finest people I know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do. Just that from the threads I've seen there is a level of respect between all. I Would rather the forum be less bs and more productive than slander. Events are toll taking not that it's hard to push declare or attack, but coordinating and loss of sleep (family time) and etc.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh and almost forgot .. Congrats also..

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yankster, its all part of the entertainement, this show is for everyone. Havnt you heard fighters smack talk? Look at the world of wrestling, we know its not real, yet so many watch the plots and twists, the banters and the accusations. If you look behind the secenes, theres probabaly even some trruth behind it all. This would be no fun at all if we all complimentated each other, said please, excuse me while i raid your base, sorry for the incursion, etc.