Rooting for Ferr! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rooting for Ferr!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    Rooting for PUN coz my amigo is a PIRATE!!!! Go Bron! Give them some of your love juice mate. ✊✊✊💦💦

And Go micky, jacqie and poop!
    Thats my boy!!!

Post Count
    Hey Aiden...you're the best! You need to come out and play more often...Hi Kitty!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    I take offense to your remark. I am a member of PUN and a very moral woman. It upsets me to read the hateful comments you and others make in reference to my team. I have never cheated or hacked and would not associate with those that do.

It's unfortunate that when a team does well that people have to find a way to make them look bad or excuses for why they win. Truth be told they fight hard together as a team. No man left behind! And yes we have very loving and dedicated players who use heavy amounts of gold. Many of us don't have unlimited resources but we are respected and useful in other ways.

Why do people try to make enemies between Ferr's Emperors and PUN? We have good friends on the others team. Both teams in real life get along....this is a game...either team can win...unfortunately it boils down to which team spends more!

Please be repectful to both teams and just play the game!
    +1 on VB

Enough of you people spewing bs about PUN and stirring things up! This is one reason why I have not been posting on the forums for months because all the negativity and idiotic rants on the forum that goes unchecked.

PUN had done more in this game than most of you realized. We EARN our wins from teamwork, loyalty, blood, sweat, tears, gold, and strategy! It is not handed to us on a silver platter.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post

Hey now, be nice to Aid  Love you both whales  I dont know anybody in Ferr's, besides cant abandon the poor sheep shagger amigo of mine. Where is he btw? He's been awfully quiet these days
    Awww...miss you luv.

Whales? Lol...that's a good one. Never been that, and probably never will be.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow this thread is starting to become a reunion of respected forum members.
    Good to see you all, always enjoyed your posting.

With that said. Go Ferr! PUN can have next one.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Yes Dream....go Ferr! 😃😃😃

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Curious to see who has what in reserve.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    its gonna be tough to push to much higher even with a high reserve. not alot of time left. Yes it could still be close and is close, but there will not be a huge explosion in the last bit of time.

Post Count
    What? No love for the Fl@shy fella anymore?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Depending on how much finger life is left that's about a 1-2 hour gap in score now @ least for Pun and Ferr, for SF there's only hope #4 doesn't step it up.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up

THE CARTEL announces the eviction of an emperor and dismantling of a criminal conspiracy to launder US FUNDS through PayPal!!!

Post Count
    Do you think over 40k per team member is enough?

Banned
    Post Count
    Depending on how much finger life is left that's about a 1-2 hour gap in score now @ least for Pun and Ferr, for SF there's only hope #4 doesn't step it up.
    last I checked yes #4 is trying to close, but I believe the gap is a larger than most think it is.

anyway, most events slow down into Sunday night. I know around this time I am recording and trending scores to see patterns of acceleration or deceleration. You can tell quickly who is making a run. its amazing what you can do with something like JMP or SigmaPlot and a good control board graph for seeing patterns and excursions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    last I checked yes #4 is trying to close, but I believe the gap is a larger than most think it is.
    It would be helpful, I think, to be able to see a top 25 or 50 leaderboard. I'd love to see a board that shows 10 above and below but I think the major plays are all gonna happen in the top 25-50.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I never liked PUN, but I think Ferr should stop driving up the cost of WD points. chasing what you cannot get and still settle with second place is just a wasteful resource. Ferr and PUN are really going to wake up after the event and look themselves in the mirror. they only winners here are Gree. Ferr, your team must hate you if you dont pull it off this time, waste all that money to remain second. 70 million points is excessively costly and must hurt both parties.