Your Crime City Wishlist for GREE - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Your Crime City Wishlist for GREE

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    1, Fix robbing glitch
    2, Fix the lag that happens when you visit or add some one to your mob.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count

Market Place

I would love to be able to buy and sell weapons to other players or gree could create weapons exchange program where we can sell weapons back to gree at a discount or old respect weapons at a reduced respect points.

They allow us to sell buildings... why not weapons?

Consistent Contributor erik41141's Avatar
    Post Count
    Personally i would not allow people to sell weapons because thats one of the clearest ways to see hackers. Cant really get rid of your 400x doomsday frags so your gonna get reported eveuntially. On that note

All i want for Gree is to make a formal post/thread addressing how players should go about reporting hackers in an official manner. Ex. Get screenshots or make a post on the hackers wall, etc. We have a large community of active legit players, why not utilize the free labor Gree?
    KA [Erik]- Level 102
    Crime City [Erik]- Level 83, IPH 559,409 | 92,788 ATK / 115,828 DEF | 422 Mafia
    Jobs Completed:4980 / Fights W:4756 L: 2880 / Robberies W:16,035 L:380

ID: 630-642-778

Syndicate: Dingbats (DBS)
    Just Dingin' Arround

Articulate Author [FwD] J1M H3N50N's Avatar
    Post Count
    1. new buildings
    2. better scratcher prizes
    3. better support system for tickets
    4. fixing robber glitch and building timer glitch
    5. bringing back the old gold bonus program
    Last edited by [FwD] J1M H3N50N; 04-27-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Number 1 is Jim Henson!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's a weird one...
    Selling your equipment would benefit cheaters a lot. Instead, how about making the equipment you don't bring in to battle consumable? The only problem I see is it would probably be a glitchy implementation.

Post Count
    Would be nice to see Limited Time Quests on Crime City. My suggestion box ideas last year hopefully helped a little.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Banned
    In Heaven fighting for Jesus against Commies
    Post Count

Reconfiguring our Skill Points

I also would like to reconfigure my skill points. I have 120 stamina but want more. I have way too much energy 3,100.

Post Count

My suggestions.

Alright, so I would first say changing your name in game should be enabled. Secondly, you should be able to change the stone to grass or w/e, so basically more design options. Thirdly, syndicate advertising for maybe 15 gold like the VIP status that is currently available. I would also like to point out how annoying the syndicate invite code is especially when you have more than one member of your mafia that you would like to invite, so I would suggest maybe allowing players to pick from there mafia list while also having the invite code available.

Consistent Contributor budman68's Avatar
    Post Count
    Fixing their time issues. I keep losing time on my collections because Gree is too cheap to replace the cmos battery in their motherboard. Here is a quarter. I will donate it to the cause.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Here's a weird one...
    Selling your equipment would benefit cheaters a lot. Instead, how about making the equipment you don't bring in to battle consumable? The only problem I see is it would probably be a glitchy implementation.
    How would this benefit anyone? This is a terrible idea, if only for the fact that many of the maps require low/obsolete items and that would be so annoying having to replace them just to complete maps. E.g. I'm below level 100 but have been farming TLCs on Cartel Compound, and one of the missions requires something like 39 Machine Guns (5/13). I don't bring Machine Guns into battle, but I would be annoyed having to pay millions each time I want to complete a job. This sort of implementation would ironically hurt strong gold players with weak IPH hoods. Don't see why GREE would ever want to do that. I still don't even see how making it consumable would benefit anyone anyway, other than to discourage robs, attacks, etc. Most people want to be able to sell their equipment to recoup sunken costs on the poor decisions they made earlier in the game. I don't know how I feel about that, as it could greatly swing the amount of competitiveness in the game.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 04-27-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    better guns
    cheap respect weapons
    more def buildings
    use our hench men for something

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    1. Limited Edition cash buildings ( Like MW each one cost in game cash not gold)
    2. Would also love respect buildings ( building that payout respect)
    3. Bring back PvP tournaments
    4. Cash non consumable explosive to go along with respect explosive (obvious less stats )
    5. Better Scratcher items ( Create tier system like boss event for Scratcher items)
    6. Random Gold for Loyal players ( MW awards 50-100 Gold every month for regular player)
    7. More hood expansion
    8. Raise mafia cap so if you are Level 110 you can use 550 mafia instead 500
    9. Make weapons stronger (not gold)
    10. A special weapon for people who have been playing a long time
    11. Don't give XP points to people in syndicate for attacking someone, campers don't like XP

Banned
    Post Count
    12. Don't make the henchmen cost 17 gold. It should be 5. (or zero)

Banned
    Post Count
    13. Make us able to sell our weak items like the Pistol. They only give you 1 attack.

Banned
    Post Count
    14. Make it cost less gold to change our name, it used to be free.