Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Dragons v. LTQ

It's clear by the way the game is evolving that Gree does not see KA as a camping game, but a battle game where PvE and PvP are the objectives.

For campers, if your enjoyment is in building up a high income kingdom/city in peace, there are other games/apps that are designed to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazi View Post
    It's clear by the way the game is evolving that Gree does not see KA as a camping game, but a battle game where PvE and PvP are the objectives.

For campers, if your enjoyment is in building up a high income kingdom/city in peace, there are other games/apps that are designed to do that.
    I didn't say peace, the point was that I could be stronger than idiots who didn't know how to play. That was the whole source of enjoyment. And there's a whole host of games that a nine year old that can click attack and doesn't know how to count can play, for that matter.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by aphroKEN View Post
    I agree.

These LTQs have dumbed down the game even more.
    ya this game is literally just stupid now. Basically it comes down to people use gem to get units with super inflated stats and stops there. I mean seriously. How the hell did they decide to jump from elite units that had 400-500 stats to units with 10k stats.

At the rate it is going, everyone will have gem army by end of august.

im sure that you completed many ltqs shinazueli , so did you reach to a point that dragons are not raising your stats anymore?
    greeDY

Quote Originally Posted by darknite View Post
    im sure that you completed many ltqs shinazueli , so did you reach to a point that dragons are not raising your stats anymore?
    I ignored all the LTQs before this one. I don't have a choice. I wish I had dragons, it's hydras for me until I dish out money to Gree. I posted about it a couple pages ago.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

just read it , " gem purchase gives entirely too much of an advantage." i agree with you but they wont drop gem prices. if they do as you said many more players may start buying gems and bring more profit(maybe not) but on the other hand whales wont be happy because of enlarging competitive environment and their past purchases. i used to play mw and quit right after last battle, in the last battle while my top 250 faction had 75k points after first day , p.u.n. "won last 2 or 3 battles" had 20 mil points,ferr's emporers had over 10-15 mil points . gree doesnt seem concerned about making some bucks.
    Last edited by darknite; 03-22-2013 at 07:28 PM.
    greeDY

Perhaps i missed it, and if i did i apologize. But, being that dragons are working their way towards "obsolete" and the obvious weak point in the game, imo, are the honor units (or lack thereof) perhaps gree is gearing up to introducing some new ones along with some new gold purchaseable units? They already have done so in CC/MW and its made a considerable difference. I, for one, would very much like to see it done here as well.

Seems to me that GREE is or will be working on changes to the units base as they did months ago when they changed all the values.

If GREE wants to keep the dragon as their top creature, they have to create a new unit, such as a 'black', 'red', 'white' dragon as noted earlier, or update it's values. I wouldn't opt for the values alone as it would put to much of a gap between it and the next best gold purchasable unit. I can see them creating several new dragons and combine that with additional levels to the unit buildings and then raise the vault to offset this $ push to keep in balance with what we have now. It's about 4.5/1 cost of BD10 v. vault?

Right now, I see many players with lowest unit being a dragon, but it's only the base, the LTQ units are the power. This most recent LTQ prior to the war, to me, was unrealistic. GREE went straight for the money. If that were to remain the norm, then dragons are back in business, less the LTQ units that have been distributed to date. Look at them like a bonus of sorts... Not the norm.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Spydrax View Post
    Greetings to all!
    My first post, so I hope this wasn't discussed somewhere else and you find this worthy! I did look around...

It seems to me that the mighty dragons have submitted to the LTQ units as supreme force of KA. Once upon a time, a player made a BD10 run to gain this elusive fire breathing beast, raising the kingdoms power stats quickly! Now, with so many LTQ units having stats that surpass the dragons, usually, within the first couple of victories, if not the first, why would someone still go after a BD10 and not just power up on the LTQ's as they come?

So here's the question:

Has the dragon been relegated to a back-up to the LTQ units in your opinion and if so, do you still see it being strategically wise to go for the BD10 upgrade when the LTQ's are so much more helpful? Wouldn't it be wiser to push the $ and effort towards doing well in the quest? This is asked with the understanding that you need established good stats to do well in the quest in the first place, but weighing your choices, which is the better strategy now?
    Is by afar the gets option.

I think the better question is LTQ versus guilt war?

I have to admit that I spent $200 on the last war for my guild to get a top 75 place. Then I spent 500 gems to complete the last quest and my stats were increased by over 300% compared to the rewards from the war. I don't even think if you got first second or third it is worth the money compared to the value of the quests. My opinion of course. Happy Friday!

I agree, guild war or LTQ ? For sure LTQ, I did the last Guild war and spend many thousands Gems, finally we came again in the TOP75 ! but the reward...well...for sure not worth the many GEMS!! Did the LTQ last week and with minimal gems, received again 30K increase of my stats, while the guild war gave me 5K increase only...
    Now with the new honor units and gold units, my dragons are not really much worth anymore...My LTQ units with the new higher stat gold units and honor units probably will make my Dragons useless after a month of 2!
    Vault increase to above the 1 mill?????? Think the interesting part of the game is destroyed!!! there will not be many overvault rivals, so the only option is raiding to find gold... and attacking the rivals to find stones...

Dragons aren't mighty at all, neither are the new expensive Beast units.
    Look below, I won't interrupt you too soon ;-)
    Last edited by Plux; 04-27-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Petyr Baelish said "Gold wins wars, not soldiers". Otherwise, this wouldn't be a "free to play, pay to win" kind of game.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694