You have already purchased this item but not downloaded... Problem buying gems, help! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You have already purchased this item but not downloaded... Problem buying gems, help!

Post Count
    Same problem for me. I bought during the 40% off sale, and then never got my gems.

As soon as I made that purchase my iPhone started prompting me for itunes password every time I launch Kingdom Age.
    If I go back an try to rebuy the same thing I get the message that it is already purchased and waiting to download.
    Ticket filed and ignored. I don't even try to buy gems anymore. They shot themselves in the foot.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree just needs to be told the problem is within their GUI. it seems to be stuck in a specific If/Then subroutine.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    I wonder if any of the big gem spenders have this problem. Would like to hear how they resolve it if they do.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaklayton View Post
    I wonder if any of the big gem spenders have this problem. Would like to hear how they resolve it if they do.
    Temper tantrums of course... It's what i'd do.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Have had same problem in other games. Apple will always refund but in those games the issue was never fixed and I was locked out of buying that category. Could buy higher or lower and cash vs gold kind of difference. Of course its mountain that is messed up so that really sucks.

Post Count
    Thanks for the tip. I can buy the lower amount. Of course I dont get the same level of gems for the equal amount of money. Wish gree would do whatever it was that they did on April 3. Fixed the block although they never honored the sale.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count
    I had this problem the penultimate day of the first war. It caused untold amounts of stress given the timing. It took them a while but after I sent the iTunes purchase history screenshot, they credited me the gems I had bought.

Luckily, I realized like 2 hours before the first war ended that being locked out from buying a Mountain didn't stop me from buying a Chest.

However, I have not tried buying a Mountain since then so I don't know if I'm still locked out from it or not. Since Gree is refusing to do anything about hacker guilds, I am not buying any gems, no matter how enticing the 20% off sale.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Well, it didn't last long. Bought four chests and then locked out again. There seem to be so many problems at present, not sure when Gree will effect changes. Wish there was a way to contact superiors.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    Owner of DAUTHUS

Consistent Contributor Jean marc's Avatar
    Post Count
    having the same problem, sent ticket to gree, answer was that they have numerous ticket and to be patient. turn around and sent a ticket to the apple support got an answer within one hour, stating that they will reimburse my money within 6 to 7 day, but i am locked cannot purchase gems now in the game. Grrrrrr
    jean marc

Lawful good does not always mean lawful nice.

Post Count
    For anyone still experiencing this problem, here's a solution that's worked for at least 2 ppl I know. It's simpler than you might expect.

You need to make sure you completely close down app. Double click home button and press and hold the kingdom age app icon until red minus sign shows up tap it again when it does to close it out. Turn off idevice. Repeat several times as necessary. Took me three trys to reset it.

Basically when you reboot try to buy a mountain, if you get the same error repeat the process until things sync back up and it starts working.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had this same problem during the event. Send multiple tickets to Greedy with zero response.
    Finally today, once the 20% sales is over I am able to purchase a mountain of gem again.
    During the war I am force to buy small bag of gems which make no money sense.
    Well, the bug is not totally fixed as right now I need to key in PW to gain access to KA!!

Gree is degrading.
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    i contacting apple when i had a similar issue and demaded refund. they sent me my gems so i was happy .
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Post Count
    Nacon, Apple can only issue a refund. They have no control over the download of the product, i.e., gems. Glad you were given yours. Mine have never shown up.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    Owner of DAUTHUS

Banned
    Post Count
    still waiting to recieve my 1500 gems that i bought and never recieved, i think if this keeps happening, tickets ignored, i have 7 tickets in my inbox that have yet to be replied too, its a matter of time before someone prolly decides to sue the company

Post Count
    Never got my gems. Support finally responded to my ticket only to say "please let us know if you are still having the problem." Yes, I am I replied... Nothing more heard since. Time to ask Apple for a refund, although I had hoped to get the gems since the purchase attempt was on the original 40% off sale.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"