Seriously Gree, how much longer do I have to wait for a character xfr? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seriously Gree, how much longer do I have to wait for a character xfr?

Lurker
    Post Count

specific wording ?

Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    They aren't - specific key phrases in the subject direct the ticket to the appropriate people.

Otherwise you wait for the general slobs in the virtual sorting room to send it to the people it would have been sent to automatically if you had included the issue in the title.

No, it doesn't say anywhere to do it, but it's a basic rule of business correspondence to refer to the issue at hand in the subject line.
    The subject is automatically generated in the request email. In many business situations it's not advisable to change an automated subject or the server on the other side could just disregard your email.

Now I feel like sending another request.

If Gree had organised things a little bit, you could chose between 3-4 different categories and the email would be directed automatically.

Is there any evidence that there are people on the other side picking requests according to the subject or is it just you guys assuming it?

Every ticket is assigned a number and is most probably treated accordingly.

Whether they look at the subject or not, it is in every business situation unacceptable to keep you clients waiting for a week or more.
    Last edited by ChristopheB; 04-25-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Is there any evidence that there are people on the other side picking requests according to the subject or is it just you guys assuming it?

Every ticket is assigned a number and is most probably treated accordingly.
    Feel free to believe that if you want.

Yes, it could be better organised, but given all the colossal screwups gree performs on a near-daily basis this is quite low on the list and easily avoidable.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count

apparently they have too much work...

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    How many of the people in need of account transfers are in that position due to lost accounts?

Did you remember to include the phrase "lost account" somewhere in your ticket? If not, the delay could be your own fault. I only waited 4 days when I lost my account, and I could only send a ticket two days after losing the account because I was without a device for those two days.
    When was it? Their request acknowledgment claims that they have a higher-than-normal level of requests right now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Feel free to believe that if you want.

Yes, it could be better organised, but given all the colossal screwups gree performs on a near-daily basis this is quite low on the list and easily avoidable.
    Looks like I have to submit another ticket then...

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here

I am the leader in a syndicate, and from the last battles i did not recieve any bonuses - i have wrote to Gree and i have heard nothing back! Not impressed!

Joe

Post Count
    Joe: Did your syndicate WIN any prizes?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    How many of the people in need of account transfers are in that position due to lost accounts?

Did you remember to include the phrase "lost account" somewhere in your ticket? If not, the delay could be your own fault. I only waited 4 days when I lost my account, and I could only send a ticket two days after losing the account because I was without a device for those two days.
    Actually I sent in another ticket on Tuesday with that phrase off a tip that someone else gave me. I still haven't received anything back.

I found the number to Gree's San Francisco office last night and spent some time playing around with their phone directory. I found the mailbox of some guy who's title included vice president. So once they open at 9am today I'm going to give him a call and see what he can do.

Also I was talking to the Apple rep for my business. He said that you can file complaints against developers with Apple if you're getting poor service from them. If they get enough complaints Apple has the right to pull their game from the App Store and disable their ability to offer in app purchases until the complaints have been addressed. He was going to get me the info sometime today on how to file a complaint and then I was going to post it here on the forum for everyone to share. It took a forum threadnaught to get causality rates in Modern War changed, perhaps it's a time for a threadnaught for Gree to address customer service issue.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Joe: Did your syndicate WIN any prizes?

Yes we ranked around 700 should have claimed 3 prizes, plus 5% defense building bonus. Everyone else has received prizes, but not me! :S

Ps. I have never hacked or cheated etc, been playing for 2 years daily.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghri_ViR View Post
    I found the number to Gree's San Francisco office last night and spent some time playing around with their phone directory. I found the mailbox of some guy who's title included vice president. So once they open at 9am today I'm going to give him a call and see what he can do.
    You should be shot.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My almost a week. Waiting for the admin to help transfer.
    It wasn't like this last time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You should be shot.
    I guess you don't want to know about how I found their employees via LinkedIn then?

Post Count
    Talked to someone in their customer support team. I won't reveal the extension to use unless nothing pans out. But I have some actual hope that it might actually happen now instead of the endless nothingness that was their email support.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noghri_ViR View Post
    Talked to someone in their customer support team. I won't reveal the extension to use unless nothing pans out. But I have some actual hope that it might actually happen now instead of the endless nothingness that was their email support.
    So you wasted your own time stalking linkedin and climbing up and down the phone tree for a company in order to bother people who have NOTHING to do with your problem. After making enough of a pest of yourself, you eventually got to talk to someone who MIGHT have something to do with your problem, but through completely inappropriate channels. Now you have essentially threatened to post telephone numbers on an internet forum if "nothing pans out," presumably only to cause grief for the people who have to answer those phones.

I repeat... you should be shot. I'll probably have to settle for your ban.
    Still mad at Bostick.