Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

IPH needs a reformat across the board & Gree knows it, lets move on.

Add New Armor, make all stats the same by tier. Requires exponentially less design time for new armor/+ as only element is different. Every single boss-drop crafted armor is better than Combine only. Boss crafted armors should also not be options when crafting. Crius+Pirate=snakeskin(personal combo result)
    Streamlining by tier would also utilize the rock-paper-scissor concept better, as certain /50 would always beat a /70 (assuming similar levels)
    Please balance stats by tier.
    The fact that the armors from story boss mats are better than combine only is a joke. They need to be balanced stats by tier, then a lvl 50 ** would always have a chance against an equivalent lvl 70 depending on element, & all /70s would be more even depending on element.

The fact that atlantean&hydra are two of the best armors & stomps my stormlord/every other 50/50 i have is laughable.
    Any scrub that puts all their resources into a single Cerberus/pirate/swamp armor will be LoLoverpowered.

Tier stats by ****, plz
    Maybe change inventory to be 20 of each star I stead of 40 total too?

I was hoping you guys would "BOOST" Starmetal Rainment+ stats due to hard to get mats and can only be obtained in chest. You also need alot of mats to craft it. Which I believe can give you guys more profit doing so being the most sought armor in the game due to its OP'ness if approved.

Its a really nice looking armor with a unique element to it. Lets make this one the best armor in the game you can buy by boosting the stats? Say 1400/1400?

Another suggestion: Give us a better reward in PVP. Atleast for the top 5 players. Having this in place would actually benefit you guys more into us spending more gems to obtain it. And im not talking about Shaman Robes+/Infernal+ or anything you see very often ingame. Give us something unique that can only be obtain being in the top 5. (with better stats ofcourse). Im sure you guys will make tons of money from this.
    Last edited by Arbey; 04-23-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Add me if you're level 90+
    Props to my friend DreamM0d3

Indeed, cannot agree more.

The Starmetal+ has low stats, cannot compare to many new armors now, need to be enhanced immediately.

For the arena fight reward, need to improved too, especially top ranked players, the rewards now are too simple, lack of competition and motivation. I believe more rewards will increase the competition and make GREE earn more money than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbey View Post
    I was hoping you guys would "BOOST" Starmetal Rainment+ stats due to hard to get mats and can only be obtained in chest. You also need alot of mats to craft it. Which I believe can give you guys more profit doing so being the most sought armor in the game due to its OP'ness if approved.

Its a really nice looking armor with a unique element to it. Lets make this one the best armor in the game you can buy by boosting the stats?
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-23-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Guo View Post
    Indeed, cannot agree more.

Just send you a message
    Yup, I got it. Check your inbox.

Add me if you're level 90+
    Props to my friend DreamM0d3

A: increase armor cap
    B: Allow friends list sortable:
    Lvl highest -> lowest or low - high, Most wins, Most losses
    C: ARMOR ENHANCING & CRAFTING HAVE SAME BUG THAT FRIENDS LIST HAD

My suggestion is put keys in the arena rewards. First 25 get a black key, top 100 get a gold, and top 1000 a silver.

Hey The Wise One, i'm currently staying in Singapore and was hoping that i can get more gem offers for my region. It seems like it has to be with me staying in the Asian region? Do look into this matter as i've waited almost a week but do not see my gem offers refreshing! I have tried contacting support but to no avail the problem is still there.
    ISAIAH Lv 100+
    I HAVE NEMESIS THIS WEEK - MAY 23

I do hope if the WISE one will acknowledge all the comments being made sometimes.. @ least we know they are thinking about it...

Like what ideas they like & what is realistic for them etc... like increasing armor slots is a no brainer... why keep @ 40? Friends slots are like 100...

For paying players, I am sure they will wanna collect all the ultra rare armor..

isn't it good sense to increase the armor slots regardless of anything?

I loved the 2 times event. Made me want to play more to take advantage.
    Be good to have a section every week 2x for us lower level players.

Hate some of the daily rewards for consecutive days played. I see 250 gold as an insult.
    Even basic armor is better. Bigger rewards for more than 5 days.

Maybe have different arenas to enter based on level with rewards accordingly.

Better results when fusing. Lvl 70 + lvl 70 should never = lvl 50
    It seems too random. Many times I have ended up with worse armor than when I started.
    Hate putting time into flawed results.

Increase armor cap. I always seem full.
    Last edited by Scapino; 04-24-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    I do hope if the WISE one will acknowledge all the comments being made sometimes.. @ least we know they are thinking about it...

Like what ideas they like & what is realistic for them etc... like increasing armor slots is a no brainer... why keep @ 40? Friends slots are like 100...

For paying players, I am sure they will wanna collect all the ultra rare armor..

isn't it good sense to increase the armor slots regardless of anything?
    Acknowledged! We look over this thread often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Acknowledged! We look over this thread often.
    Great! much appreciated!

At first, I would ask you a simply question, what makes you believe your company are so successful?

Because the increasing number of players and many of them buy your gems?

So that you can keep trying to expand the limitation of players' tolerance, using players loyalty and manipulate the game to satisfy your greedy heart?!

Come on, you are falling now. Being proactive is the key to survival, your company now even poor reactive, poor support response, poor communication with players, play trick with us and you think you are smart ha?

People may act irrational behavior and with all limit tolerance, keep trying challenge players, keep dreaming they will accept the current situation and spend money. One day, probably soon, your company will suddenly fall down without notice, and you do not even know the reason.

'People come fast, and quit faster' you should know this words.

Let's together to see how foolish you are and how you make fool of players

1. Dark prince chest, guarantee rare above!

What a great announcement! Could you tell me the Rarity of Nemesis?

Ironic, ha? I think maybe only two reason for that.

1) you company lack of wisdom and made stupid mistake

2) you're humoring people and think this is a good joke

If you are as successful as Blizzard, I may suppose the 2nd reason.

2. 3X chance to gain Blah blah blah

Another great announcement too! Make people feel that if they open 11 chest they must can gain the armor.

Let's see and calculate the number together

Ignore those small amount gems spending players, just focus on two large spender.

1) spent 3200 gems and gained nothing Legendary. Only 15 Nemesis and lots of rubbish.

2) spent 1000 gems and gained nothing Legendary too. Only 4 Nemesis and rubbish.

Pay attention, this is already under 3X chance. 3X chance man!!!

Let's calculate together

The probability of gaining Legendary armor:

Total gems spend: 3200+1000=4200

200 gems for 11 chests, so the number of total chests open: 4200/200*11=231

None of them gain the armor, so the probability is 0/231

Okay, some people may say they are not lucky as you. Come one, wanna show on your lucky or flunk mind think you get magical power and can manipulate the probability?

Fine, let us suppose that open 231 can gain one under 3x chance.

The suppose probability would be 1/231/3=0.001443=0.144% (open 1000 chests can only gain 1)

Funny ha?

I guess GREE cannot show their smile now

Another probability calculation for Nemesis:

Total chests number: 231 (as above)

Total nemesis gain: 15+4=19

Probability: 19/231=0.08225=8.23%=1/12(open 12 to gain one)

Let us help you to add a 3x chance on that too, makes people to believe they can gain 1 from 3.

8.23%*3=24.69% not even 25%=1/4

Which means people may still need to open 4 or 5 to gain 1 nemesis under so-called 3x chance!!!

GREE, now can you deny your greedy and foolish?

3. Enhanced chest.

This is our players' most favorite chest. Now became what?

You certainly can set a Dark prince chest, but why destroy the Enhanced chest what we most like?

I opened 50 chests by spending all my gold keys, let me show you and other players what I gain.

Potion and Fusion stone: 25.

Uncommon armor: 4

Rare armor: 3

Gem: 1

Material: 17 (Chimera horn, phoenix feather, typhoon stone, repeatedly. There is no even one Jewel of dark prince, no even one Fragment of Starmetal. WTF!)

I've remembered when I first play this game before a month, I used my only 2 gold key and gained Spectral Captain Uniform and Hydramancer Nemesis

What a good memory for beginner.

But now, see what left for Enhanced chest?

How many people miss the Former Enhanced chest like me? Show your voice!

4. Well Distraction!

I would say making a slightly change does attract few simple people's mind.

from 40 capacity to 50. Yep, lots of help ha? Why not allow item overlap? Why not make the number to 100?

From the notes, why not give us changelog directly?

What we can see is you using small progress to distract people's attention, let them have a perfect day dream wish to believe you are making the progress and doing benefit for them, then you can keep sucking their blood.

When you suck out the blood and loyalty, people will leave you and you will be certainly fall.

I'm still pretty curious that how dare you company making fooling and at the meantime open this forum. Lack of wisdom again? We players certainly will share our thoughts and data, the only way to foolish people more perfectly is to shut down the forum, so that our players may comparable lack of communication with each other, so that players may wake up later and keep day dreaming and give their blood to feed your greedy heart!

At last, don't you even think you don't owe players an apology?
    Last edited by Harvey Guo; 04-26-2013 at 05:36 AM.

Just adding a comment on the gems things. I think it would be nice to include a gem reward for each level gained (retroactively of course) and going forward, more ways to get free gems. Gaining gems is not really that easy. I saw someone in another post say he can get 30 gems a week for free. I seriously question that.

I do the quests, which gain some gems now and again. I watch the videos, of which I get maybe 1 or 2 a day (there are times when I get no free video watch for an entire day), for maybe 7-10 gems a week. I've started doing a couple of the other "free" offers, but they never are really free. Even the "free" ones want you to sign up for a service or somesuch with a credit card, or agree to have a charge to your phone/data plan account.

I've bought gems now and again, and sure, its fine to have that ability (and I bought quite a lot during the sale). But there would be more encouragement to play more if there were a better shot at a free gem more frequently, considering how much it costs for a chance at nemises armor, since after round 21 or so, its virtually required that at least one member of your party have this armor to defeat the boss. Certainly if you have any little hope of getting the + version of a boss armor, you need multiple nemises armors and lots of gems to summon the boss. I've never even come close and I play frequently throughout the day at work and home.

I've noticed that the price to "recover" your fighters after a defeat has also more than doubled, from 5 gems to 12 gems for the first recovery.

Gems are also required for the final upgrade to buildings, buying a 4th armory (honestly, I don't recall if it was required for earlier ones too, but I know 20 were required for a 4th), recovering double downs after a defeat (and its amazing how often I lose on the 8th battle).

If you are going to make everything require numerous gems to play, either reduce the price, or provide more frequent ways to really earn free gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Epon View Post
    Just adding a comment on the gems things. I think it would be nice to include a gem reward for each level gained (retroactively of course) and going forward, more ways to get free gems. Gaining gems is not really that easy. I saw someone in another post say he can get 30 gems a week for free. I seriously question that.

I do the quests, which gain some gems now and again. I watch the videos, of which I get maybe 1 or 2 a day (there are times when I get no free video watch for an entire day), for maybe 7-10 gems a week. I've started doing a couple of the other "free" offers, but they never are really free. Even the "free" ones want you to sign up for a service or somesuch with a credit card, or agree to have a charge to your phone/data plan account.

I've bought gems now and again, and sure, its fine to have that ability (and I bought quite a lot during the sale). But there would be more encouragement to play more if there were a better shot at a free gem more frequently, considering how much it costs for a chance at nemises armor, since after round 21 or so, its virtually required that at least one member of your party have this armor to defeat the boss. Certainly if you have any little hope of getting the + version of a boss armor, you need multiple nemises armors and lots of gems to summon the boss. I've never even come close and I play frequently throughout the day at work and home.

I've noticed that the price to "recover" your fighters after a defeat has also more than doubled, from 5 gems to 12 gems for the first recovery.

Gems are also required for the final upgrade to buildings, buying a 4th armory (honestly, I don't recall if it was required for earlier ones too, but I know 20 were required for a 4th), recovering double downs after a defeat (and its amazing how often I lose on the 8th battle).

If you are going to make everything require numerous gems to play, either reduce the price, or provide more frequent ways to really earn free gems.
    While I do believe that the value of gems are starting to overpower the game, I think there are some corrections to be made. Firstly, for the event bosses, you don't exactly need the nemesis armor unless you're killing the boss at much later levels. I've easily managed to pass the level 25 boss with no nemesis whatsoever. The most I needed was the bonus damage provided by using friends (they don't need to wear nemesis either). Basically for the boss, what you need is the correct elemental combinations for your armor to go far.

The only thing I'm extremely dissatisfied with about the gems is the dark prince chest. I mean, placing the nemesis armor in the dark prince chest is fine, so that not everyone can get them easily. However, the chances of getting the nemesis armor definitely needs to be improved, a lot, along with the chances of getting better armors. Right now players Almost find no incentive to try for the better armors since the chances of getting them are extremely low.

Sigh, I do hope the game starts to take these opinions into consideration and improve on them.
    Last edited by deathexe; 04-26-2013 at 06:26 AM.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Epon View Post

while i do agree with what you are saying about stuff needing to change with gems, i have 0 problem getting gems from free offers whenever i want them. today i think so far i've gained like 40ish, yesterday i gained over 100. it just depending on how much time i have to do the offers(and no i don't do the offers that require subscription or credit or any person information).

Also boss is not that hard to beat without nemesis, like deathexe said, what is really needed is the bonus damage from friend hires. and strong friends and armor help too. I'm only level 58 right now, and im just going through the stages easily still, currently stage 22 and no nemesis armor, and i don't use gems to recover or buy extra energy, i beat him with 1 go, and if i don't i wait for my energy to regenerate and usually can summon another 2 knights to finish him off before he hides again.

but yes something does need to change with the gems, and the chances of getting high rarity armors from the chest. i would also like to see and increase in the recovery time of energy.