The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!!

Post Count
    See ya Ratma, enjoy RL.

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ratma so sad to see you go. You were one of the first members on this forum to offer some guidence to me and mention the FK, RK, DW, etc. to me. I will always be greatful for that! Hope you do at least pop your head on the forum every now and then.

Best wishes to you in RL.
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Post Count
    ratma you will be missed , nice move switching with hotbuse in the war , bet who didnt pay attention paid the price )
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    ratma you will be missed , nice move switching with hotbuse in the war , bet who didnt pay attention paid the price )
    yes they did pay the price and sneaky tactics are part of war ! its the smart ones who pick up on it straight away, but it gave you all a chance to give me a good bye tap ! i enjoyed it...lol, made some huge CP from most aswell, you know they say alls fair in love and war.. thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    yes they did pay the price and sneaky tactics are part of war ! its the smart ones who pick up on it straight away, but it gave you all a chance to give me a good bye tap ! i enjoyed it...lol, made some huge CP from most aswell, you know they say alls fair in love and war.. thanks

first hotbuse forgot to change it to ratma2001 it was just ratma , second u were level 161 hotbuse 181 i think... so whoever had their homework done saw it right away

Banned
    Post Count
    Aw, sorry to see you go Ratma. I'll miss the comments and the funny Schwarzenegger baby avatar but enjoy the massive time you'll free up in the real world man, it was good knowing you. Pop in every once in a while and let everyone know how things are going, give us a reason to get past our game addiction

Post Count
    Nooooo....first Johny, now you? Why is it all the fun forum people are leaving??? I'm hoping the new changes/honor units will make you want to stay? You could always just keep playing as a free player?
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    Ratma, my dear friend... What a sad day for Kingdom Age, or is it Kingdom Crusades?! I will always remember your whimsical banter, your passion for the game and your pursuit of justice as part of the glory days known as Kingdom Age! Your commentary in the Forum has always been meaty! No one could ever accuse you of being shallow! Ratma, an honorable Forum Knight and a loyal friend you are! When you became my ally, little did I know I would find a friend as loyal and true as I have ever had! It has been an honor to fight with you. It has been an honor to know you! And it will continue to be an honor to call you my friend! Look for my PM, dear one. You hold my respect and admiration for your strength! Love you,Trini
    KA - Trini

Banned
    Post Count
    Ratma, you will be missed, friend.

The KA "landscape "is changing rapidly. The older players are becoming jaded and fade away while the revolving door of newbs whirls ever more quickly.

The short memory will keep Gree wealthy for some time, but we will continue to lose solid human beings such as Ratma and Johnny on a more and more frequent basis.

Post Count
    So sad to see the good people leave and the bad people stay. The flood gates are open. I think I know where this is heading...

All the best, Ratma.

Post Count

bye

bye ..and who are you?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oretius1 View Post
    bye ..and who are you?
    You don't know who it is , but you say "BYE" how idiotic ;p
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Post Count
    dont really care.just another selfimportant person i guess, stoped reading after second sentence.

Post Count
    dont really care.just another selfimportant person i guess, stoped reading after second sentence.

Banned
    Post Count
    if you dont know what you're talking about, stay silent please.