crappy things happen :/

Banned
    Post Count
    Can’t really work out this kid out.
    He
    - Admits to hacking
    - Says they are stupid for spending real money
    - Admits his account has been banned for hacking
    - Thinks this is a kids game in one post but a middle age mans game in another
    - Thinks he is intelligent but is still in high school at age 15 and his post point to the contrary
    - Claim TBC one of the most honourable groups in the game are hackers

So what is it genius are they hackers or idiots for spending real money? Is this game for kids or old men?

If you going to tell a story at least make it entertaining and consistent. You are still a kid don’t you have to write stories there?

I must thank you though you have taught me one thing when my kids get older I will make sure these apps are gone from there ipads since I don’t want them ending up like you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbj View Post
    If you are going to accuse me of hacking as u have done many times post your math on how u came up w me hacking. Don't hide behind an excuse. Also explain why gree has done nothing even though many have reported me. Be a man and quit hiding.
    One I didn't do it publicly as I removed it immediately as to not do so, you are the only person that read it. Two you argue about the math on how much you spent. Then "you man up", and say how much you spent (tell us how you started the game in Feb of this year, and now have 1,000,000 Atk, many of us could learn a lot from you).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Best thread, ever

I'm sorry but I cannot leave this unsaid.

I don't post a lot here (one could be considered as a lurker stereotype), but I have to say this is one of the best threads I have ever read in teh whole internets.

Kudos!

Post Count
    You claim I'm a hacker. Post your rationale or go home and quit crying like Brian. Raistlin you are only making yourself look like a joke. Why haven't u reported me like hundreds of others and let gree resolve. Your math is beyond stupid. Nothing u say makes any sense. I explained my math already. U just may be too stupid to understand. U haven't explained yours.
    Last edited by Tbj; 04-22-2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Raistlin is an idiot

Banned
    Post Count
    Tbj,
    If you are going to address me even if they are just going to be insults (since that is all you can do since you are always dodging, hiding, and refusing to answers any questions including on your wall) , would it be possible if you would at least spell my name correctly?

Post Count
    Nope. Show the math. I did. Quit making yourself out to be a joke.

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Can’t really work out this kid out.
    He
    - Admits to hacking
    - Says they are stupid for spending real money
    - Admits his account has been banned for hacking
    - Thinks this is a kids game in one post but a middle age mans game in another
    - Thinks he is intelligent but is still in high school at age 15 and his post point to the contrary
    - Claim TBC one of the most honourable groups in the game are hackers

So what is it genius are they hackers or idiots for spending real money? Is this game for kids or old men?

If you going to tell a story at least make it entertaining and consistent. You are still a kid don’t you have to write stories there?

I must thank you though you have taught me one thing when my kids get older I will make sure these apps are gone from there ipads since I don’t want them ending up like you.
    Last sentence was the BEST! Well said!
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Post Count
    You claim I'm a hacker. Post your rationale or go home and quit crying like Brian. Raistlin you are only making yourself look like a joke. Why haven't u reported me like hundreds of others and let gree resolve. Your math is beyond stupid. Nothing u say makes any sense. I explained my math already. U just may be too stupid to understand. U haven't explained yours.
    If i may impose on this, You have attack/raided me a couple of times..thanks, and i have checked your inventory and looked very close into your account due to many lets say "Accusations" and given that im no expert in this area but can tell a shonky player when i see one, you account is above board and legitimate given the amount of Gem units purchased and if you wish to spend YOUR money how you like then Congrats..you eant it you spend it. If any others are dubious about your account they should look into your inventory first and check for themselves as most have stated that "Gems" can not be obtain other than purchased through itunes, but if purchased correct 20% off sale from ITunes and 40% off Kingdom sale that a lot of savings if your spending a lot of RM .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Brian you appear to be clouded in your posts more than most. If you wanted something done by Gree you send tickets in wait for reply and end of case, they will make the neccesary adjustments from there, posting this thread is against Forum policy and given that you made accusatation and have no proof ...but if you did you would have posted to have the forum members weight behind your cause, this is not the case. you have been Banned from the Game and soon to be Banned from forum so you now have nothing else to loose.. as stated show the proof or send through Apoligies to all concerned..no good going off half loaded. If you are Truly 13 and your father is a man of the cloth i doubt that you should be using language like previous post ..little respect goes a long way here.
    And now your Banned from the Forum..well done at least your consistant !!

Post Count
    First intelligent post I have read in a while. Co,ing from someone I attack nonetheless. I'm boozing typo nazis. Don't post a he misspelled that or I may throw up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This thread is ridiculous. If I am aware any member in TBC is not above board I will investigate and be the first to remove said member from the guild or syndicate. I also will take the time to compile a compelling argument to Gree and report my findings. I did not diligently spend a year playing this game as well as many team members investing a lot of their time and resources to cheapen the gaming experience. What's the sense of accomplishment in achieving 3rd place or for matter any place if you do it by cheating? Do you think TBC members would have remotely come close to the sense of elation that we felt when we achieved this feat if we knew we got there by cheating? Now find me a top 10 or for that matter a top 100 team that has over 50 members and you will surely see what cheating really is (not withstanding the truly legit ones that have players with the iph to support such an accomplishment).

So go ahead and pat yourself on the back from finding a short cut. Eventually as in real life the house of cards you've built will come crashing down. Best stick to solitaire and let us play the game legitimately.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nope. Show the math. I did. Quit making yourself out to be a joke.
    You have never said how much you paid. You said you bought iTunes cards on sale, and bought gems on sale nothing more. Personally I think that if that is true (yes I have my doubts as you have done what no one has, and I know gem hacking can be done by doing a quick Google search), then I think it is wonderful you found the deals, and truthfully good for you! Like I said if you wanted to take this to PM and talk to each other like gentlemen, I would have loved to have heard you out. Also as I stated people really could have learned something from you. Sadly however almost all of your posts are very negative since you joined the forum (and your wall in the game is the same way), so I will have to write you off as a Troll and click ignore on your profile. Sad that you even refused to even spell my name correctly, shows your true character. You and Brian14 can argue with each other as you seem to be on the same social IQ level, however I refuse to play your childish game any longer. To the rest TBC congrats! Somedood I am sure you kicked some tail like you always do!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Rastlin - if TBJ was a hacker Gree would have dealt with it by now. I don't think you'll find a player who has been reported more in the history of KA.

TBJ has a fat wallet - the end.

For the record, I loathe hacking, and if I found out anyone in our guild was hacking I'd be the first to report it.

Post Count
    Again. I posted math. U didn't. Fkni g loser. Quit making excuses.Diff between me and u is I don't claim others cheat without proof or logic.
    Last edited by Tbj; 04-22-2013 at 10:37 PM.