FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

Thanks for posting this. Very helpful.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow, this thread got really buried in my short absence. Anyways I'm back now and will try to keep it easy to find. The main reason I was gone was because I got overwhelmed with work and **** I needed to do. Part of why I stopped reading though was because there was just too many people talking and posting new **** after the first Conquest ended; I just needed a break from reading it all.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    There's so much that's changed in the last... 8 hours that its going to take a bit to collate it all anyway.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    There's so much that's changed in the last... 8 hours that its going to take a bit to collate it all anyway.
    Hey Shin, been a while. Yea I saw all the changes with the new vault increases and the new units. Unfortunately they did the dumb thing so while they made new units better than dragons available they also made them able to obtain at the current lvl 10 unit building so no quest to obtain a new level or new building upgrades. Just makes them sort of pointless but makes gold buildings relevant again

Banned
    Post Count
    Also notice the huge stat difference between the old top gem unit in beasts and the new top gem unit for only 100 gems in difference. Funnier still the old top gem unit for Magic costs 450 gems with 262/255 stats and the new top gem unit for Magic costs 220 gems with 280/365 stats.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoom View Post
    What is Heroic mode as opposed to normal mode?
    The answer to this has been added to the original post

Lurker
    Post Count

help

Hi, Im new to the game. Made level 70 in 2 days, and I have over 100 stats to fill. My question is where is the most effective place to fill these stats? I haven't found any thread with popular/viable "builds" like in Castle Age HD or Rage of Bahamut etc. so far I've put 30 into atk and 50 into hero strength, I just haven'thad a chance to play many aspects of the game such as war, so I don't know how important say stamina is, because if I attack until Im out of stamina, it only takes maybe 20min to refill. Also, in the guild recruiting thread, it seems as though top guilds only care about your atk/def power of your army/units and IPH, and that's it, which makes me think that stats do not really so much matter.

I've been trying to PM many players both on the forum and in the game, I've gotten one reply that I should put everything in hero strength.

Really looking for input.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    Hi, Im new to the game. Made level 70 in 2 days, and I have over 100 stats to fill. My question is where is the most effective place to fill these stats? I haven't found any thread with popular/viable "builds" like in Castle Age HD or Rage of Bahamut etc. so far I've put 30 into atk and 50 into hero strength, I just haven'thad a chance to play many aspects of the game such as war, so I don't know how important say stamina is, because if I attack until Im out of stamina, it only takes maybe 20min to refill. Also, in the guild recruiting thread, it seems as though top guilds only care about your atk/def power of your army/units and IPH, and that's it, which makes me think that stats do not really so much matter.

I've been trying to PM many players both on the forum and in the game, I've gotten one reply that I should put everything in hero strength.

Really looking for input.
    I think the consensus is to put about 12 into stamina and the rest into hero strength... just my two cents... here's a thread with lotsa discussion on it: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ategy-thoughts
    Last edited by Shadows; 05-18-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: added info

I know this question has been asked before - but I'm still a little confused....

I know each ally can take x3 units into battle each with 1 weapon and armor. How is this broken down?

Say I have - for arguments sake - 100 footsoldiers, 100 archers, 100 water elementals, 100 battering ram

Does a unit mean I can take in 3 x footsolders? or does a unit mean all my footsoldiers as a whole and then leave me with 2 other 'units' I can take in with me?

Also how do I work out all of my strongest weapons and armour? I know generally it is better to err on the side of buying the best you can, but how do I see which are being taken into battle in order to work out what I need next?

Does this make sense? Sorry if I'm being really dim, I'm in the middle of revising for finals and my brain is really fried!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi, thank you, this is a great thread. I'm hoping you can answer a few questions that I havent seen answered yet:

allies: Ive seen advice to not raise ally count too quickly until you have units and equipment to support it. why is it not good to just max out allies to 500 right away? I understand why it wouldnt help if you dont have the units to fill the available slots, but why would it hurt? doesnt it just mean you have an empty slot that could be filled?

equipment: how does equipment work into the calculation when attacking or being attacked? by that i mean, is there some advantage to having an equipped unit whose total a/d is 50/50 versus a better but unequipped unit whose a/d is the same 50/50? (besides the fact that you cant ever lose equipment)

guild war attack health bar: can you please explain how this works in greater detail? you get exactly 4 hits on a full bar and i saw in an earlier post it takes an hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes) to refill from empty to full. so does that mean it takes 25 minutes to go from empty to enough energy for one hit? it seems the timing on the regeneration is not consistent from battle to battle.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candii View Post
    Hi, thank you, this is a great thread. I'm hoping you can answer a few questions that I havent seen answered yet:

allies: Ive seen advice to not raise ally count too quickly until you have units and equipment to support it. why is it not good to just max out allies to 500 right away? I understand why it wouldnt help if you dont have the units to fill the available slots, but why would it hurt? doesnt it just mean you have an empty slot that could be filled?

it is thought that you are matched with players with more or less the same number of allies and so if you are not well-equipped but have 500 allies you might be at a disadvantage and meet up with stronger players. having said that I now have 500 allies and still see players with 49 or 120 or 224 allies on my attack list. but most of them have 500 allies

equipment: how does equipment work into the calculation when attacking or being attacked? by that i mean, is there some advantage to having an equipped unit whose total a/d is 50/50 versus a better but unequipped unit whose a/d is the same 50/50? (besides the fact that you cant ever lose equipment)
    if you have a unit of 50/50 equipped with a weapon of 20/20 and an armour of 20/20, then the combined stats is 90/90. so yes the answer to your question is it is better to buy stronger units than investing in expensive armory for eg hawkslayer leather which cost around 17000 coins at 25/15. but again you cant lose these equipment
    guild war attack health bar: can you please explain how this works in greater detail? you get exactly 4 hits on a full bar and i saw in an earlier post it takes an hour and 40 minutes (100 minutes) to refill from empty to full. so does that mean it takes 25 minutes to go from empty to enough energy for one hit? it seems the timing on the regeneration is not consistent from battle to battle.
    yes it take 25 minutes for each quarter so more or less an hour and 40 min for a full bar. so in a war, u can make 4 hits at the start, then wait for 50 min come back and make anoter 2 hits then wait for full regen.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am now doing the PVP tournament 103 which rewards some honor points and some exp and it said one extra ally. so I finished that and I still have only 500 allies. the next tournament 104 is only honor points and exp. has anyone experienced this? if so does anyone know what the extra ally is for ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

i need to clarify this question. is there any difference in having a) an unequipped unit whose a/d is 50/50 vs. b) a unit with 30/30 plus 10/10 weapon plus 10/10 armor? assume all available slots are filled with either choice a or choice b and cost is ignored

Post Count
    i need to clarify this question. is there any difference in having a) an unequipped unit whose a/d is 50/50 vs. b) a unit with 30/30 plus 10/10 weapon plus 10/10 armor? assume all available slots are filled with either choice a or choice b and cost is ignored
    None at all.

The game sums your best units, weapons and armor, under the ally limit.

If you have
    10 allies
    20 units
    10 weapons
    40 armors

You will go to war with:
    20 units
    10 weapons
    30 armors (because of the 10*3 limit)

Meaning that some of your units will go to war dressed with 2 armors.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you had 499 allies upon completing you would have 500. It counts towards your 500 total allies. Some are actual players and some are what the system calls grunts. The grunts are event awarded allies (no request I'd entered).