The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tribe Has Spoken....It's Time To GO !!!

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    It has been an honor fighting along your side sir! Be proud, you beat the game as Winstrol so eloquently has put it before.

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Sad to leave you leave Ratma, wish you all the best with everything
    Proud Member of:

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry to see ya go, Ratma. I think there are many right behind you though...

Post Count
    I, along with many others will surely miss you Ratma.

Just wanted to thank you for all the advice you've given me in the past.

Best of luck to you!

Post Count
    I will miss you, Ratma. You were one of the few who, when I saw your avi in a thread, I KNEW I was going to read something entertaining and/or insightful and/or helpful. Fare thee well, good sir!

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ratma:

I was it was beyond a pleasure to have meet you. At first i was unsure if you would go w/ FUN or FKG and i desperately wanted you to help build the core. You were one of my first recruits along with Acidist & Jonny. Your a great gamer and an even better person. It truly was a pleasure to play with you and you should be proud of what you were apart of...two top 10 finishes.

The things you say about Gree I agree 100% after not getting bonus from gem spend for last war I have retired my credit card. I will play for free or not at all. Best wishes Ratma and keep in touch if nothing more than to shoot the breeze. Keep the dingo's away from the baby and throw another shrimp on the barbie.

bgood
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Hello all Forum Members, just a Story or two for your enjoyment before i call it QUITS in Kigndom Age !
    I have been playing for over 10 months now and in that time have met some Fantastic people !
    from all over the World who have helped , assisted and guided through various turns of this game, all in all its been great apart from the last month or so , which brings me to the crux of my leaving...
    Gree i have sent you umpteen dozen reports on Those that still bring this game into Disrepute ! no answer and yet they still participate and now even mutliplying worse than rabbits !! I have sent multiple PM's to CJ54 and no answer over the past 8 months? Obviously i do not hold that much weight in here...dissapointing but what can you do ...well i can do plenty, I used to spend money here but not anymore ! i have seen over 2.5K pass through my bank account into Gree's in that time and now i am at my end gues what i have to shaow for it ...zip,nothing...I didnt even have to go through Gree to get Friends (which cost me nothing) but the return on them was greater than i got from Gree! go figure.

My friends its been great spending time and talking to you , some with families some not but still someone i can call as a Friend . there have been so many willing to help or to just to be there when things went wrong, But you will be missed the most !
    from the onset with The1nONLY, Thankyou for your timeless advice when needed, Prop, for the shove in the right direction and help outside KA, truly one to be counted, Winstrol for your ongoing LTQ and Box advice and post , also your short but abrupt responses always makes me smile,Nothing wrong with being Direct, The Late Jonny , whom with his wismical thought always made me laugh, missed heaps on the forum, and then with Trinity DW , the light of my game, great person to talk with and always there if needed..Thankyou
    KingGabriel, we had some great times with Dexter and Wolverine and always challenged each other when needed i will miss the compatriot games we played, Vile, thanks for the assistance with looking after certain members of this forum in your Guild when needed.
    My Forum Knight Guild Members, Ticapi, Bgood, Acidist, Dragcro, you have been instrumental in proving your worth as powerhouse in the Guild wars, your Vision, and direction have been second to none compared to the Spenders Guilds..so we hold our heads high for your thoroughness in making sure we have everything at hand when needed, My team mates, Nitemare, VileLynne Maximum Fun, Lorg, Greg, Shane, Link, and others have been great to fight alongside with you and hear stories from across the globe with new words and lingo i haven't heard before its been a blast.
    Most Forum Members here have helped in some way or another i Thankyou for that.
    I wish to extend my thanks to the clans the Royal Knights those that allied with me in time after some sword swapping..The DW's for allying when asked ..always great to have .All my 500 Allies thankyou for allying with me, although hard to keep in touch with everyone.
    I would say Thanks to Gree for making the game but they didnt so Thankyou Funzio, when Funzio sold out the game went downhill from there. I know some staff stayed but it was never the same and now its worse than ever ! Gree need to Listen to the Forum Members for the sake of the players that pay for the game.
    Good luck to all the Campers out there..keep the fires alight always.
    Have fun if can enjoy what i leave and pass onto others what you have gained.
    Ratma2001
    Level 161 653KA/622KD
    to costly and too much time.....i will leave my kingdom to the only person who for somereason never allied after numerous requests and Clan leader intervention ...The Nastiest of all...Nasty/Marty/For Sale RK , now you may have the lot instead of attacking every day for the past month..good luck and have fun with your rubble ..you derserve it!
    Why i didn't get a shoutout from you buddy Ratma!? Oh man!? Thats sucks to see you go brother from another virtual mother. I'm gonna missed our LTQ tag team post & competing each other in leaderboard, collect 10, Boss event, & LTQ event. Wow! its an honor to have met someone as a good person like you bro. So long bro, take care & your family, & have a wonderful time in real life. Everyone needs our bonding time with family & friends. Its more priceless than this. Slide by sometimes & check us out here...

Take care mon ami,
    Aragorn12/G12
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sad too to see you go, Ratma.
    Farewell and respect.
    Kingdom Age | Lord VIX
    361 809 756
    "It is true most dragons are cruel"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This sentence, right here, is why I'm so dedicated to playing the game for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    i have seen over 2.5K pass through my bank account into Gree's in that time and now i am at my end gues what i have to shaow for it ...zip,nothing...
    We'll miss you on the forum, Ratma. I always enjoyed your posts and perspective. Enjoy your freedom.

Post Count
    Jonny now Ratma , seems I'll be next take care man
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sad to see another true warrior leaving this wonderful but corrupted game.
    Take good care Ratma!
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    Farewell, Ratma.

You introduced me to the FKG and gave me a reason to keep playing this awful, buggy game for another 2 months when I was on the verge of throwing in the towel and finding something more productive to do with my time. It's been a fun, fun ride with you and Jonny and the rest of our great guild, and this community has lost another great contributor and another great personality, and someone I always looked forward to being a part of this whole experience with. You left an impact on the people here while a part of this forum and this game, and you brought smiles and wisdom to many.

I'm glad you've spoken your mind and followed through with your wallet. The time is already too late for GREE - the lifeblood is draining out of this game and there's no tourniquet in sight. The patient is crashing while the doctor tries to stop the bleeding by amputating another limb. What made this game great and fun was the strategy and the people. The strategy is all gone, and the people are leaving, too.

Be good, my friend. I hope all the best for you in the future.

And, oh yeah. Why no thanks to me for getting you to post in a language the rest of us could finally understand?

Farewell Ratma and your Fartwind Dragoon!

Post Count
    Good riddance.
    Tired of whiners.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Even if i have not able to directly meet u in the game, i really appraciate what u done here on forum, so...GL for all and ty for ur help on forum
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Farewell Ratma... thanks for all your helpful and colorful posts. Best wishes.

[FK] Robb Stark