Top 400 Guild British Bulldogs Recruiting Now!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 400 Guild British Bulldogs Recruiting Now!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

An open invitation to join the British Bulldogs.

The British Bulldogs achieved a top 400 place with 21 active players!

We have space for active players who can contribute in the chat room and donate regularly.

Join us today the British Bulldogs (Guild code 346 570 904 )

Free players welcome

Current bonuses

14% Upgrade cost
    18% Building upgrade cost

Look forward to receiving your request

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sent request. I am low level, but my focus is on this account as it is my only one. My stats are very good for my level (about 333atk/333def per ally) and am sitting on 15m cash, so I can meet any donation requirements. Thanks for consideration.

540-208-391
    542 074 717 (CC)
    265 551 218 (MW)
    Crime City (as of 5 June 2013):
    Attack: 159941 Defense: 196892
    Mafia members: 500
    IPH: 3.1m
    Level: 198
    Cash spent on game: $0.00

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just For Bonuses is now recruiting! 8 spaces open and soon to be 10 with next guild increase. We are open to recruiting individuals or merging with a smaller guild with members that meet our requirements. Some members have missed recent donations so a guild that has more than 10 active members that wants to merge please contact me and we can work it out.
    I am the leader of the guild Just For Bonuses. We have 22% cost reduction, 22% speed reduction, and +16 members. The only requirement we have is a donation of at least 50k/day which most members surpass regularly. High IPH is recommended but not required. We placed in the top 400(#363 I believe) without many of the members active in the war. We are not a "lets go conquer the world" guild but we will participate in the wars. Our main focus is on purchasing bonuses to help members.

If you are interested in joining please request to join. The Guild ID is 908684132. If you are a member of a guild that is willing to merge please private message me and we can discuss merging.
    Alliance Code:
    235-548-921

Guild Code:
    908-684-132

I am the leader of Just For Bonuses guild. We require a minimum 50k/day donation(most members donate 3-4 times that amount per day. We accept anyone willing to donate at least the minimum and that has decent att/def stats. High IPH is preferred.