Thread: Android -> iOS

Question Android -> iOS

CJ can you confirm whether or not it's possible to "transfer" any of the following for a player who moves from Android to iOS: Limited Edition Buildings/Gold Spend/Syndicate Event & Boss Items/Goodfella status.

Now I know for a fact that I'll completely lose my account if I actually transfer over to iOS from Android, and I'm pretty sure that it's a violation of Apple's ToS to allow a complete account transfer - I am not asking for that.

What I want to know is if you guys over at Gree could "transfer" the credits from my previous purchases over to my new account, without actually transferring the account over. (i.e removing Goodfella status/Limited Items from my current camper and crediting either the items or their value in gold to my new account)

Any information is appreciated, but I would like an official response on the matter.

Thank you

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Might want to send him a PM

Send a ticket and wait six weeks like everyone else. If you hurry, you might get the ticket in before the wait becomes seven weeks.