Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crime City loading issues

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just crashed for me. Im second highest scorer in my syndicate zzz

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by photocat View Post
    I have not been able to log for at 1.5 hours, and this is true of a number of my teammates. I am disappointed.
    I have iOS 6.1.3 installed but was also not able to load the game for about 1.5 hours after Plaza battle started .
    It my opinion the server crashed because to many people started the game simultaneously .
    There were at least 5 members of our syndicate not able to fight in first battle , for sure 25 hits lost , about 8000 points
    Maybe at the end we need these 8000 points to get a better ranking .Does Gree compensate these points?

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation The World Syndicate icon does opens but does not load! :/

I have been having problems with opening up the syndicate battle globe icon! Can someone please fix this or tell me how to resolve the issue!?! I run a huge faction and am not able to fight! :/ Please helP!?

Lurker
    Post Count

Anyone having problems again right now getting on

I am a leader as well and am having the problem again today with getting on this is getting retarded I have gold to spend and cant even do it guess gree doesn't care anymore.

Post Count
    Play on iPad, not been able to load all day.
    Tried reinstalling but still can't load. Very disappointed.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still not fixed! So stupid to have an update that screws people and you half ass fix it. Most people do not come to this stupid board, and lots of people still having issues. Silence from the greedy boars.

Banned
    Post Count

Cc

I haven't been able to get in battle at all and I spent $70 in gold in the last month! This is BAD business! I'm also one of the top point getters for my syndicate. This is bullcrap. I want all my money back

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Any update Gree?

It's been at least 24 hours, what's the deal?

Lurker
    Post Count

Why????????

Why Gree is so quiet???? It's not fair!!! I can't participate the battle since it started. I shows "battle ends in 1d 57h 45min" and moving circle. What does it mean? My team is not happy about this situation. We are loosing points. I'm pretty strong player and could help my team a lot but it's not happening because of my disability.... Gree, please reply!

Banned
    Post Count

Cc

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyworld View Post
    Why Gree is so quiet???? It's not fair!!! I can't participate the battle since it started. I shows "battle ends in 1d 57h 45min" and moving circle. What does it mean? My team is not happy about this situation. We are loosing points. I'm pretty strong player and could help my team a lot but it's not happening because of my disability.... Gree, please reply!
    Same exact thing for me.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyworld View Post
    Sorry, feel for you and many others, I think Gree simply can't figure out issue or is working on resolution but not one that they can announce yet. It has affected play but no way of calculating the damage caused. The assumption is going to be it affected all syns equally. How else can they or anyone else calculate 'harm'?

Banned
    Post Count
    Still not fixed, I have good members who cannot participate in the battle!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree techs totally suck ! Probably tea bagging each other and high-fiving over all the income from gold the past two days!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This loading issue is now fixed. Please completely close and reopen the app. Let us know if you continue to see the issue.
    Dear admin, this problem has not been fixed. Do you have an accurate timeline of when this loading issue will be taken care of?
    Sincerely, growing impatient

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    still have 2 players who cannot connect to game. one is on iphone the other i'm not sure, but definitely an apple product.