the vault limit of 330k is hugely inadequate, needs to increase to like 1 or2 million - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: the vault limit of 330k is hugely inadequate, needs to increase to like 1 or2 million

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic_Username View Post
    I think everyone who said the vault should be increased really should shut the f#(x ^p and raise their IQ instead. 25 million? really? LMAO
    So just because people disagree with you, you have to tell them to STFU? Wow do we live in a close minded society? Do we live in the Middle East that you can't have your own opinions?
    Jesus - 614-298-890 (KA)
    Lvl 176- 591.3k A - 596.6k D - 21.9k IPH - 500 Allies

Looking for guilds? Please join us.
    756-470-120

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +10% casualty decrease
    +24 guild member

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    Just to prove my point. I got raided 4 times today. There is no way in hell that BD10 can be accomplish at a higher level because of stupid LTQs...
    Not true. You can get it with careful planning.

And whose fault is if you get into whale territory before getting BD10?
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    Not true. You can get it with careful planning.

And whose fault is if you get into whale territory before getting BD10?
    +1000 to this... spend the money you've saved towards more units. protect yourself.

[FK] Robb Stark

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Please stop replying to this thread so it will fall off the first page. It needs to die. If I could post this without actually posting I would.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Please stop replying to this thread so it will fall off the first page. It needs to die. If I could post this without actually posting I would.
    BANG!!The classic sound of someone shooting themself in the foot!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I think gree should take away the attack and raid feature all together, and replace it with rock paper scissors button
    Dex I vote you in to help develop that section of gameplay. While you are there can you set it up to have complainers about vault size have their vaults reduced by 20% each complaint....that way they might eventually have a decent gripe.

Earned 700k over the course of the day yesterday by hitting maps and raiding weaker kingdoms. If you can't manage your money, I'll be more than happy to help you invest it, I need another 1000 or so dragons.

Post Count
    got an idea, maybe bad idea.

How about gem upgrade over 330k? If you gem upgrade, there are no limit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't like it BadNews unless it is made PROHIBITIVELY EXPENSIVE. In other words if you want (read need) it that bad the. Put your wallet out and pay to play. Big part of this game is raiding kingdoms and pillaging them of their gold. If we have big vaults then what is the purpose of battles other than "honor"? Hard enough to find decent raids now.....

Next people will be complaining that the raid payouts are to great and they should have a grace period to collect.... As a pastor friend of mine likes to say, "toughen up buttercup"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    Dex I vote you in to help develop that section of gameplay. While you are there can you set it up to have complainers about vault size have their vaults reduced by 20% each complaint....that way they might eventually have a decent gripe.

Earned 700k over the course of the day yesterday by hitting maps and raiding weaker kingdoms. If you can't manage your money, I'll be more than happy to help you invest it, I need another 1000 or so dragons.
    You can take my Vault away completely if you like.Perhaps there should also be punishment for gloaters

BANG-the thread that wont die!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post

There's no point in money in the game after a certain point so it becomes pointless. You don't need to buy dragons anymore, boost buildings are upgraded... Then what? Upgrade money buildings to upgrade money buildings? With the occasional guild donations. Just donate 300k a time to the guild and you'll never have to worry about being over vault anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post

Right, because what this game needs is more disparity between gem players and free players.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Post Count
    Are we really still discussing this. There is no discussion needed. Stop cryin and use some stategy to get what you want whether its a BD10 or high level gold building. Stop with the vault increase...some things in life you just have to work for. You want everything handed to you. If so where is the gratification on earning what you work for, or a sense of self accomplishment. Just do the work and you will appreciate it more. Stop cryin every time someone raids you. You have eight hours from that raiding to get to what you want or need for your upgrade. DO THE WORK!!! Now go raid someone it will make you feel better.

Just for the record its easier now than ever to get a BD10 or build your manors up.

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not bragging but I had no trouble getting to BD 9 and 10 did them back to back.
    Let my guild know I won't be donating for a few days. From there I spent the days after the last event prepping my maps.
    Started with the highest map and worked my way down to hit the mobs enough to get one hit kills when I was ready for the cash.
    Worked my income collections to collect from my 24 and 48 hour buildings about the same time

When I was ready to make the move most of the income came from my own IPH and pay outs and from my maps, had to refill my energy for the BD 10 run which I paid for with free gems (watched a few videos). Made a few raids as well and went to sleep knowing that in a few days I would have dragons. Now I follow the same rules to raise up them dragons, with the exception to donating.

If you read the forums there are plenty of details and FAQ on how to get BD10. You just have to plan it out. I do admit I'm not level 83 so I don't have to worry about the whales mugging me but its timing and planning that gets you there. But whale zone just means a bit more timing and planning like the selling of assets. I'm just glad I had the wisdom of my elders to convince me to do it sooner rather than later.

Oh and do it on week days between events when players are decompressing from the game and occupied with real life.