Scratchie Quality Decline? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scratchie Quality Decline?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I think you may be right, Dippy. It's like reading a bad madlib.
    Shhh, quiet boy. The adults are speaking.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No offense, but can we leave this on topic? I'd like to know how many people have ever gotten 4, 5 or 6 of a matching item...and if the percentages declined...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Yes, people get them. You just get crappier scratchers as you level up.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Yes, people get them. You just get crappier scratchers as you level up.
    Is it crappier ones or is it just that they aren't based on tiers? I mean, Flex Armor for my level 4 camper is a HUGE item. Flex armor for you may be a joke though. Maybe they should be based on tiers?
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one

Post Count
    it's all down to luck since they randomly generated if you had ability know what time a particular type will 4 or 5 matching item you are lucky.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Peter won't become a dentist.
    Peter Griffin?

I concur, the scratchers have gotten worse, much more likely to get one or two matchers than before.

Banned
    Post Count
    Several weeks ago, probably closer to several months ago, I got two 4x buttscratchers within just a few days of each other. I then posted a prediction that I would receive nothing better than a 3x for several months.

Prophecy has been fulfilled.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    No offense, but can we leave this on topic? I'd like to know how many people have ever gotten 4, 5 or 6 of a matching item...and if the percentages declined...
    For the 4x scratchers, I've got:

3x Scorpions, 3x tiger, 1 fluid

plus the 2 5x scratchers.

That's not very good for a year and a half of gameplay, but I'm grateful for it lol

Might as well include my 3x items:

Black Bandit x8
    ManSaw x4
    Flex Armor x17
    Scorpion x8
    Last edited by D3V; 04-09-2013 at 01:32 PM.
    Syndicate - La Dispute
    Syndicate #979420361
    Members: 17/26 - I just can't do it alone anymore! Can you donate $250k+ a day? Join me!
    Fight Respect Payout: +20% | Car Defense: +10% | Building Output: +20% | Melee Defense: +25% | Gun Defense: +15% | Armor Defense: +10% | Building Defense: +25%

Post Count
    Yes I did buy that many scratchers and it has worked for me as more often than not 20 gold would get me a better weapon than what was available as a limited item but that has all changed, wasn't sure wether my luck had run out or everyone was noticing it. Either way it has paid off for me, I don't get attacked anymore but it would have been nice to be able to buy a few here and there but it doesn't seem worth it anymore. Tfletcher I agree, it could definitely use a revamp, I really don't need another scorpion knife :/
    When In Doubt, Knock 'Em Out!

Post Count
    I agree, it seems like the percentages have been changed. I used to match 3 items on a somewhat regular basis. I have 14 Black Bandits, 17 Flex Armor, 19 Scorpion Knives and 11 Man Saws. But the past 2-3 months, I've seen almost all 2 items matched.

And will Gree ever change the cash amounts on these "wins"? I'd rather not win anything at all than be dissappointed with $10k. What a useless amount of money. $100K doesn't even buy anything and that is supposed to be equivalent to a 30/39 item or 1000 Respect?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1378 View Post
    I agree, it seems like the percentages have been changed. I used to match 3 items on a somewhat regular basis. I have 14 Black Bandits, 17 Flex Armor, 19 Scorpion Knives and 11 Man Saws. But the past 2-3 months, I've seen almost all 2 items matched.

And will Gree ever change the cash amounts on these "wins"? I'd rather not win anything at all than be dissappointed with $10k. What a useless amount of money. $100K doesn't even buy anything and that is supposed to be equivalent to a 30/39 item or 1000 Respect?
    I think that comes down to the fact that is should be set up by tiers. $100k to my camper at level 5 almost buys him another MT. However, it's a disgrace to my level 40...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you lot still going on about this scratcher nonsense? Get over it and be happy they are even giving you something everyday. Unless of course you are dumb enough to pay for thousands of scratchers.

Post Count
    The quality of scratchers dropped for me ages ago. I haven't scored a single 3x in the last several months. Not that I really care though, I'm more than happy to equip all of my mob with 2x scratcher rewards

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They probably regret coming out with the program and are lowering the outcomes...better than taking them away..as one chance in a hellofachance million to get a 6 is better than a poke in the eye!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    it shudn't be all on luck .. there shud be some promising factor .. like .. scratch 20 and get an assured fire monster (or other weapons) .. its just so gross that u open hundreds of scratchers and end up getting none 6x prizes except rp ..
    Really? Because last time I bought 20 power balls I was garunteed that I was going to win the big ticket.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974