Casualty Rate Problem is back - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Rate Problem is back

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes, it's back. I lost 1% of my attack and defense stats in a few easy attacks and raids. This is roughly 500 times my normal casualty rate.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just attacked and raided 2 different people. In 26 hits per only 1 unit lost each. Yep thats normal.I see no proof here. Screen shots are Needed for proof.

Banned
    Post Count
    So playing the same game as the rest of us and don't like it? The rest of us have dealt with these losses since day one and learnt to adapt maybe you should to or if it is too hard quit. Just wait for next WD event when they lose 50k stats in 2 days to really see the complaints fly.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ahhhhhhhhh and it begins again. ........... I didn't Want those transport raiders and heavy artilleries any ways. And brigs seam to run out of jet fuel and crash an burn one by one
    Attack: three fifty
    Defense : 3.50
    Iph: tree fifty

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dammit it's back again! Wtf? Lets get it right Gree!

Post Count
    Ah, here we go again. A debate between the "have" and the "have nots". We haven't had one of those in like....5 minutes. Fun times had by all. Now to remember which group I fall into.
    bloving
    Now that's irony!

Level - Genius
    Attack - Only if provoked
    Defense - Always
    IPH - I can pay the bills
    Allies - Enough

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looks like everyone is back on the same playing field again. Now you know what some of us have been dealing with since the beginning......once again.

Quote Originally Posted by bloving View Post
    Ah, here we go again. A debate between the "have" and the "have nots". We haven't had one of those in like....5 minutes. Fun times had by all. Now to remember which group I fall into.
    Is it ok to fall in the middle? I have high end units and ignore LTQ Stamina quests because of things like this. For one thing, don't raid defensive buildings. All I own are "very low" casualty rate items and I still lose 1-2 per attack. Drop Allies to use only gold units and attack people that are way lower than you... This is common sense but then again the idiots with mommy's cell don't have any so...
    Rank General
    250kish att/def
    IPH 10mil
    Happy Member of "The Gunners"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I just attacked and raided 2 different people. In 26 hits per only 1 unit lost each. Yep thats normal.I see no proof here. Screen shots are Needed for proof.
    The other day in a related thread you said you had always lost a high number of units...so which is it?? Or do you want it both ways?

Post Count
    ah what the hell, here we go again!

I'm having the exact same problem as already described in that thread here:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post685987

I'm tired of this ****, it is not possible to play this game like this! I'm losing B-52's, Brigand Lightnigs and Elite Water Cruiser's in EVERY attack and raid!

Would you fix this already GREE!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew_beeman@yahoo.com View Post
    Is it ok to fall in the middle?
    I would say the middle is a good place to be as long as you don't get squished. I'm not where you are yet but I'm getting there. To be fair, I think it is easy to fall into the valor trap. Gree throws those valor units at players like water flows over Niagra Falls. Then suddenly someone dams up the river...oops..no more valor. I will admit I fell for it but since the last debacle I have taken a different tactic. Your insight is good advice.
    bloving
    Now that's irony!

Level - Genius
    Attack - Only if provoked
    Defense - Always
    IPH - I can pay the bills
    Allies - Enough

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebee View Post
    The other day in a related thread you said you had always lost a high number of units...so which is it?? Or do you want it both ways?
    Actually both are right. Had casualty Rates changed by victims woukd have lost near a dozen units.Niw me as attacker and raider lost my normal amounts.

Post Count
    Everyone say good-bye to your Expert Attack Drones, Fortified Artillery, Dual Blaster and all your other high valor units. This is stupid and getting old. Also this crap with the events always starting late, changing, or not starting at all is also BS. Lots of us spend money on this game (idk why when service is like this) I wish it would go back to how it used to be when funzio owned the game. If something isn't broke, don't fix it. How hard is that? Evidently we are all asking too much. Tired of having to change the way I play every other day.

326-532-998 level 135
    516-338-089 level 112
    faction: 219-241-140

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is a casualty rate increase. It is a problem. It is back as bad or worse than immediately after China. If you are not facing it, God bless you. But there should be no light made of those that are and cannot afford to replace as easily as others. There also shouldn't be disinformation posted, such as suggesting nothing has changed for anyone. I'm sure GREE will eventually get a handle on it. For now, to those losing units like wildfire, I suggest you stop attacks or raids. If you are hemorrhaging units when being attacked and raided, watch your news feed and immediately tell whoever is hitting you about the problem. Most reasonably players will let up. You will get through this if you handle it properly. Best wishes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Do not fix a thing. My casualty rates are exactly the same.
    They changed something?