0 0%
  • Remove Honor Because Theirs No Point To It

3 3.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please GREE add more Honor Units

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Sigh. Go read the MW forums. When you get enough of them, your casualty rate starts to exceed your ability to replace them. If it takes you 100 battles to replace one, and you lose one every 50 battles, where do you end up? Frustrated. Take it from someone who knows. You really don't want this.
    Losing units at a rate faster than one can replace them is not argument enough for me to not want something to do with my honor. I understand that you get frustrated enough to throw your phone at the wall when you lose one of those units, but I don't have such anger issues and would rather have a use for my honor. I'm sure the same applies to others as well.

Post Count
    keep on begging for honor units ) they keep on laughing at you guys )
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_Doll View Post
    Losing units at a rate faster than one can replace them is not argument enough for me to not want something to do with my honor. I understand that you get frustrated enough to throw your phone at the wall when you lose one of those units, but I don't have such anger issues and would rather have a use for my honor. I'm sure the same applies to others as well.
    It's not about that its about the fact that despite not wanting to continue to lose these units you won't have any choice to remain competitive, as others will have them. So you get locked into draining your stamina every chance you get simply for the honor, and hit a point of diminishing returns where you lose about as many units as you can buy. There's a reason casualty boosts are very popular over there, and that they were the first to derive a working formula for casualties. When you have an extremely limited resource, it becomes very important. I like KA's version, and wish they'd just remove honor entirely vs provide better units. Their time would be better spent on other issues, like releasing bug fixes and improving their lackluster customer service, not making the game even more annoying.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    It's not about that its about the fact that despite not wanting to continue to lose these units you won't have any choice to remain competitive, as others will have them. So you get locked into draining your stamina every chance you get simply for the honor, and hit a point of diminishing returns where you lose about as many units as you can buy. There's a reason casualty boosts are very popular over there, and that they were the first to derive a working formula for casualties. When you have an extremely limited resource, it becomes very important. I like KA's version, and wish they'd just remove honor entirely vs provide better units. Their time would be better spent on other issues, like releasing bug fixes and improving their lackluster customer service, not making the game even more annoying.
    I already use all my stamina whenever I log in so that I can gather stones to donate to the guild. If honor is going to remain in the game, I would like something to spend it on. Besides, it's not all the same people who work on unit design, what stats they should have, bug fixes, and customer service. Devoting manpower to designing a better honor unit does not take away from those assigned to fix bugs.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Guess GREE is too busy counting their windfall then to listen to us.
    The last ticket I send to them got this reply.
    "Will send your request to the developer for their consideration"
    What the xxxxxxx

Sigh....
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    They added new units fairly recently to MW and CC, I'm sure KA is next.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_Doll View Post
    I already use all my stamina whenever I log in so that I can gather stones to donate to the guild. If honor is going to remain in the game, I would like something to spend it on. Besides, it's not all the same people who work on unit design, what stats they should have, bug fixes, and customer service. Devoting manpower to designing a better honor unit does not take away from those assigned to fix bugs.
    While I understand that it's not the same people, they could just not hire another of that person and instead hire a customer service person who isn't cra.ppy? Same concept, limited resources.

And just because you enjoy trolling through a rivals list full of morons, doesn't mean everyone does, and if they do this, everyone who wishes to remain competitive will be forced to.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    While I understand that it's not the same people, they could just not hire another of that person and instead hire a customer service person who isn't cra.ppy? Same concept, limited resources.

And just because you enjoy trolling through a rivals list full of morons, doesn't mean everyone does, and if they do this, everyone who wishes to remain competitive will be forced to.
    I can see your side to the argument. I understand that if honor units were released that were better than dragons, people would feel forced to farm honor that they wouldn't otherwise want to in order to remain competitive. But as this is a pvp game, another reason to get out there and pvp is a good one in my eyes.
    Last edited by Ashley_Doll; 04-06-2013 at 07:23 PM.