Faction Sabotage and Spy's

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faction Sabotage and Spy's

Post Count

Angry Faction Sabotage and Spy's

We have a member, Crash32 who is purposely declaring war and sabotaging the faction. We've informed Crash32 of the rules, but that doesn't stop them from declaring war. Thank you Gree for giving us a way to see who is declaring war as this has been very helpful in ensuring compliance w/team rules. However, we really need a way to report people like this, or have faction leaders boot out members during events.

We had a perfect 20 and 0 record last event because everyone followed team rules.

Please Gree, let faction leaders have the ability to report sabotage or eject members during events.
    Last edited by Clank; 03-29-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Umm, wins and losses do not matter. It is all about the WD points.

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    I never understood the point of sabotaging your faction. You're sabotaging your faction, the only way you'll get good prizes in WD and for what? It's stupid.
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Should be a sin bin option for traitors like these.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @Clank, this may not comfort you but just so you know, your faction is not the only one experiencing a mole.

Consistent Contributor Commander Ghost's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post
    I never understood the point of sabotaging your faction. You're sabotaging your faction, the only way you'll get good prizes in WD and for what? It's stupid.
    Trolls dont care about that kinda stuff. They get joy out of ruining other peoples good times.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why wouldnt you want to declare war?

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    To avoid PUN. I know a certain Penguin based faction that for the last 2 WD events has had this requirement.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    Why wouldnt you want to declare war?
    For the same reason many factions wait an hour or two in-between wars. If you don't use health packs in-between wars, you need to let your health regenerate or else you'll enter battle with less possible attacks.
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Banned
    Post Count
    Shhh, I'm hunting a flightless bird. They do swim rather well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Shhh, I'm hunting a flightless bird. They do swim rather well.
    Would that be my buddy I am a penguin? If it is then after that happens or before I will hunt you down

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Would that be my buddy I am a penguin? If it is then after that happens or before I will hunt you down
    Seriously??

Post Count
    Love the guy that promised gold use and donations. Had 200m on hand, then disappeared 15 mins before china started.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Love the guy that promised gold use and donations. Had 200m on hand, then disappeared 15 mins before china started.
    Hunt him down bro!
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clank View Post
    We have a member, Crash32 who is purposely declaring war and sabotaging the faction. We've informed Crash32 of the rules, but that doesn't stop them from declaring war. Thank you Gree for giving us a way to see who is declaring war as this has been very helpful in ensuring compliance w/team rules. However, we really need a way to report people like this, or have faction leaders boot out members during events.

We had a perfect 20 and 0 record last event because everyone followed team rules.

Please Gree, let faction leaders have the ability to report sabotage or eject members during events.
    While I agree that members who sabotage their own faction are jerks and need to be booted, reporting them to Gree is a waste of time in my opinion. If Gree actually paid attention to what the players want, they would have had already changed it to allow members to be booted during war time as this issue has come up in every war. What would work better is if there was a thread where factions could report members they booted for sabotaging them during the war so other factions don't accept this member and have the same issue. That is if people want to be fair and save other factions the same hassle of course.