Absolutely Ridiculous....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Absolutely Ridiculous....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Absolutely Ridiculous....

WORST AND MOST INSULTING CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.

im honestly at the point of snapping. sen in a ticket on bards quest over a month ago. yes... a month ago!!!!! finally got a message back asking if i was still having an issue, i said yes... this was about two weeks ago, still no response. have sent in other tickets that were answered within days, and on every one of them, i spent more time discussing the bards quest issue then the new issue that i was asking about, only to have it completely ignored. (im not a whale, but i spent 70 bucks on the quest, should earn me some response) i have even sent in tickets asking if it is their intention to simply ignore me in the hopes that i will forget and/or just go away. still no response. its incredibly insulting and if something is not done soon i will....im not sure. definitely stop playing the game and buying gems, but i do retain an attorney. it would be ridiculous to unleash him over this ridiculously tiny issue, but im just so insulted at the way i have been treated, (or should i say ignored, i havent been treated any way at all, theyd have to acknowledge my existence first) that i might sue for all my gem money spent just to be a ****... sorry to anybody who read this whole thing, just really needed to vent, and i guess see if im the only one or if gree was this rude to everybody?

Banned
    Post Count
    Sent in 10 tickets about Bard's Song LTE gem-purchase issue. Never resolved, so I've circumvented Gree's authority and just gotten a full refund from iTunes. Due to the huge volume of complaints they've received about Gree, my refund came along with a stern warning from the iTunes Customer Service staff to not buy any more gems from Gree until they get their sh#@ together.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well, thats encouraging that i can at least get my gem money back... how did you go about getting it back from itunes?
    and thanks for the responce, and the commiseration, im gettting extraordinarily pissed off.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    and how do we know if/when gree gets their $hit together? im inclined to think they never will at this pace.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Weezy View Post
    Sent in 10 tickets about Bard's Song LTE gem-purchase issue. Never resolved, so I've circumvented Gree's authority and just gotten a full refund from iTunes. Due to the huge volume of complaints they've received about Gree, my refund came along with a stern warning from the iTunes Customer Service staff to not buy any more gems from Gree until they get their sh#@ together.
    Do they run the risk of being dropped from iTunes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I received my refund through ITunes last week because of a gem issue, the customer service rep suggested I not purchase through Gree anymore. When Gree finally sent me a response to my ticket, they made it seem like it was an iTunes issue. But since I know of at least 15 cases of take-my-money-don't-get-gems instances, I tend to doubt Gree's protestations of innocence.

Just go to the iTunes, Customer Service or 'report a problem' section, write a detailed explanation, and they will respond almost immediately. I had my refund within hours.

Banned
    Post Count
    iTunes support is extraordinarily prompt and courteous. Simply email them with the issue and they will resolve it no questions asked. I was much happier with itunes staff than with the no-show Gree service reps and auto-responses.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skulligan View Post
    WORST AND MOST INSULTING CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.

im honestly at the point of snapping. sen in a ticket on bards quest over a month ago. yes... a month ago!!!!! finally got a message back asking if i was still having an issue, i said yes... this was about two weeks ago, still no response. have sent in other tickets that were answered within days, and on every one of them, i spent more time discussing the bards quest issue then the new issue that i was asking about, only to have it completely ignored. (im not a whale, but i spent 70 bucks on the quest, should earn me some response) i have even sent in tickets asking if it is their intention to simply ignore me in the hopes that i will forget and/or just go away. still no response. its incredibly insulting and if something is not done soon i will....im not sure. definitely stop playing the game and buying gems, but i do retain an attorney. it would be ridiculous to unleash him over this ridiculously tiny issue, but im just so insulted at the way i have been treated, (or should i say ignored, i havent been treated any way at all, theyd have to acknowledge my existence first) that i might sue for all my gem money spent just to be a ****... sorry to anybody who read this whole thing, just really needed to vent, and i guess see if im the only one or if gree was this rude to everybody?
    When I contacted Gree about not gettingurchases from gems or even LTE items they responded fast enough. The response....they stated i needec to update to the latest version, which was posted 1 hour before they responded. When I told them the update was just released and what about my missing gems, purchases and LTE items.....no response.

Post Count
    apple store is great, i bought some gems 10 hours ago but didnt receive them.i sent an e mail to applecustomer service, in 10 min they solved the issue,refunded my money! gree/funzio suck!
    greeDY

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The CREE kool-aid is somtimes hard to swallow