GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camper Account...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exill View Post
    Thank for the tips, Cricket !!!

I am only few days old player but from what I read from forum so far, I am planning to go camping.

robbing low level Laundromats recommendation is nice !!!

I didn't level fast till recent "bullet case" event start and I started to look for those bullet case by doing jobs & also PvP :-)

I am level 13 atm, but still haven't seen any boss events yet. do I need to trigger or anything?

I appreciate, if you could also point me to right direct of any "camp syndicate" which is recruiting.
    If looking for a camper syndicate, post in the syndicate recruitment forum and see there. I'm sure you'll get a few hits.

As far as the boss, there isn't a boss event going on right now. You'll know when there is because there will be a pop up that comes up telling you about it when you open the screen.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exill View Post
    Thank for the tips, Cricket !!!

I am only few days old player but from what I read from forum so far, I am planning to go camping.

robbing low level Laundromats recommendation is nice !!!

I didn't level fast till recent "bullet case" event start and I started to look for those bullet case by doing jobs & also PvP :-)

I am level 13 atm, but still haven't seen any boss events yet. do I need to trigger or anything?

I appreciate, if you could also point me to right direct of any "camp syndicate" which is recruiting.
    It's amazing you're able to play this game and articulate so well at only a few days old. I hope my kids advance so quickly when they're born.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    The question after is when do you stop camping?.. Never I think, I hve played from the beginninge and only lvl up by boss or crate events and no synd war, I' m now about 120k att/def and never spent gold at lvl 89, so I can down every epic boss lvl 40 until lvl 101. This game is made for campers or " half campers" as I'm strong as a good lvl 100 and only hackers or big gold spenders ar my lvl, so I groth faster in stats than high lvl : not robbed, and max item by boss item.
    You can earn crates by robbing landromat less than lvl 8 (+1xp) they drop 1 time / 4, so very slow exp gained for items, money and respect points.
    For epic boss you have to choose 5exp for lvl1 boss down, 10xp gor lvl 2 .., 205 xp for boss lvl 40, so 4100 xp to go to boss lvl 40. I think you should go to forum boss threat to know how much health is first tear boss. The Billionaire and sas synd have threat about this.
    Divide boss tier1 health by 13 and if it is less rhan your att go on and make them all, it is the best way to have good items and boost your until lvl 101...
    With that you don't need to buy items and so all your money is for upgrading money grade A building and earn more and more money ( go to forum thread to know the grade A buildings)
    With that and time to go often per day in a game you will hve good stats, good iph, and if work hard and be pleasant with the others you will one day be able to join a top 10 synd as me with one of the less lvl but one of the biggest stats, but that need luck and it's an other story after
    Regards

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    It's amazing you're able to play this game and articulate so well at only a few days old. I hope my kids advance so quickly when they're born.

I just wish they have more "common sense" than you.
    Add me (daily/ hourly player) - 235 314 903 - I am accepting any request instantly

Post Count
    I have a question. I'm currently level 9 (almost 10) and I have not done a single job. I want to do the epic boss event but it asks me to do missions to fight him. How do campers do this without leveling? Also, what are the stats needed to do it? Also how can I do the boss without levelling too much?

I hope I'm not asking too much

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Glycogen View Post
    I have a question. I'm currently level 9 (almost 10) and I have not done a single job. I want to do the epic boss event but it asks me to do missions to fight him. How do campers do this without leveling? Also, what are the stats needed to do it? Also how can I do the boss without levelling too much?

I hope I'm not asking too much
    I rob 1 xp buildings (low level laundromats, barbershops, souvenir stores, etc). They trigger the boss. If you are going for beating 40 levels of the boss, you will gain XP. But the end reward is more then worth it IMO.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14